Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Either make taser shots cost 10PU or give sec 150PU batteries at round start. Given the fact that it's already pretty heckin' easy to dodge them, and now the fact that people have the ability (if so they choose) to dodge them even when your aim is accurate, I think this would be pretty beneficial. I'm not sure if I'm overreacting, though, so in this thread it goes (for the time being).

edit: Well I guess if you gave me 150PU batteries, plain and simple, I'd swap one with a stun baton's, and put that 200PU one in a taser. So... 150PU batteries in all tasers at round start? Or all tasers in general? I'm noting the difference because of the rare case of someone scanning and fabbing tasers.
When people have the horns mutation, there should be a method to cut their horns off and get ivory for crafting and selling
(09-06-2017, 01:06 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: When people have the horns mutation, there should be a method to cut their horns off and get ivory for crafting and selling

I kinda want to see someone get the ability to charge people a la rhino charging when they have horns.
(09-06-2017, 01:17 PM)Technature Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 01:06 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: When people have the horns mutation, there should be a method to cut their horns off and get ivory for crafting and selling

I kinda want to see someone get the ability to charge people a la rhino charging when they have horns.

New mutation, Jumpy + Keratin Formation.
Round Type: Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
All positions are filled by an approrpriately equipped silicon, save for 2-3 humans & a vast Synthmeat-based flesh AI that can deploy to a meatcube / diner NPCs.
Help/Disarm(?) intent+Gun+Targeting the head=You shoot next to someone's ear causing temporary deafness.

Good for reenacting the intro scene of The Dark Knight Rises.
Dialysis.

Something to make the sleepers or cryotanks more useful. Stuff someone with a bunch of reagents in them into it, toss in a beaker, and the machine will filter out all the reagents from the person into the beaker. Also draws out a bit of your blood in the process. Great for treating ling stings, Headsurgeon regurgeons, what have you.

Totally not lifted from /tg/. Not at all.
Pumpkin Spice for making barman drinks taste better or covering up foul-tasting chems.

Infusing a Pumpkin seed with Capsaicin results in a Spicy Pumpkin plant whose fruits are full of Pumpkin Spice.
After playing Zelda I think we need to add a recipe for Dubious Food. Mystery meat or gibs or something, the crap from the freezer in cogmap. Its sprite is a mosaic and it’s full of ????.
Make Diabetes a trait:

Much smaller amounts of sugar cause you to go into shock. Like 50 units compared to the normal 200.
(09-11-2017, 08:18 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Make Diabetes a trait:

Much smaller amounts of sugar cause you to go into shock. Like 50 units compared to the normal 200.

And you have reduced stamina recovery/drowsiness when you don't have sugar in your bloodstream, +2
If you're holding a figure in both hands and you click one with the other hand on Help intent, you should get text along the lines of

Bob Saget made the Scientist and Shitty Bill figures kiss!
(09-13-2017, 02:33 AM)NesMettaur Wrote: If you're holding a figure in both hands and you click one with the other hand on Help intent, you should get text along the lines of

TOP PRIORITY

PATCH NAOW
(09-13-2017, 02:59 AM)Technature Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 02:33 AM)NesMettaur Wrote: If you're holding a figure in both hands and you click one with the other hand on Help intent, you should get text along the lines of

TOP PRIORITY

PATCH NAOW

Also fighting
help intent is kiss harm intent is fight
idk about grab/disarm. maybe random messages. "john pubby made the scientist figure fart on the shitty bill figure"