Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
A surplus surplus crate. Costs 3-6 TCs and come with lots and lots of largely unused crap, chosen from a much larger pool of items. Some are harmless or gimmicky traitor tools, some are uncommon fun-things like skateboards and telesci garbage, some are just massive amounts of mundane equipment like tools or mystery pills. Maybe give these to miscreants, a mischief ticket they can redeem for this dumb thing.
Dr. Floorpills’ Mystery Bottle - a traitor item that’s just nasty floorpills full of phlogiston or black powder or cyanide or something.

(08-26-2017, 11:14 AM)Superlagg Wrote: A surplus surplus crate. Costs 3-6 TCs and come with lots and lots of largely unused crap, chosen from a much larger pool of items. Some are harmless or gimmicky traitor tools, some are uncommon fun-things like skateboards and telesci garbage, some are just massive amounts of mundane equipment like tools or mystery pills. Maybe give these to miscreants, a mischief ticket they can redeem for this dumb thing.

Idea: give miscreants a ticket they can redeem for non-dangerous low TC traitor items (fake moustache, chameleon suit?) or one of these surplus crates.
i dont think miscreants should even exist honestly, they don't do anything, its just an idea of stuff to do. also the amount of people who read the 'you are a miscreant but dont kill people' and then kill people cause they have objectives is ridiculous
(08-27-2017, 12:48 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: i dont think miscreants should even exist honestly, they don't do anything, its just an idea of stuff to do. also the amount of people who read the 'you are a miscreant but dont kill people' and then kill people cause they have objectives is ridiculous

I disagree, it could be a useful way to encourage shenanigans with a bit of tweaking. People who do antag shit as a miscreant can be dealt with, it shouldn't be what kills something that could be made interesting.
Getting bitten by a radioactive geneticist gives you there mutations
revs and rev heads should get buffs and armor from wearing the revolutionary costume set from the costume seller guy, and the egg should heal them, thanks in advance

monkeys should hate you and attack you if you shoot them or throw something at them, thanks in advance
(08-27-2017, 02:25 PM)Superlagg Wrote: miscreants

We should add more miscreant objectives. More variety. Weirder.
Occasionally, monkeys should start pissed off and attack the crew on sight.
(08-27-2017, 07:03 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Occasionally, monkeys should start pissed off and attack the crew on sight.

Holy shit no.
Genetics gets attacked often enough as it is.
occasionally, a unique monkey (muggles, albert, etc) should start pissed off and attack the crew on sight

problem solved
(08-27-2017, 07:03 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Occasionally, the deep fryer should start pissed off and attack the crew on sight.
(08-28-2017, 10:01 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:03 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Occasionally, generator should start pissed off and attack the crew on sight.
occasionally, diner men should start pissed off and attack the crew on sight
Occasionally its ass day and everyone gets punched to death by fuckheads.
Occasionally, Players start pissed off and attack the crew on sight.

I'm not suggesting an idea, I'm trying to report a real problem we have from time to time.