Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
You have to crack open a can of soup instead of being able to drink out of it like a bottle. 90% of them are simple twist-offs, but that last 10% need a can opener (or, more likely, a sharp object)
(04-14-2023, 02:47 PM)Man of San Wrote: Give the ocean maps a nuke screen in the form of that one Spongebob nuke clip, they've not had one for a while now

Yes, this. Bonus points if Nadir's version is obviously the same clip but with a purple filter over it.
Cut up an empty soda can with wirecutters to make a pile of aluminum shavings so we can have maintenance thermite.
Taking an idea from Zelda for this one.

Since we have glue.. now we make special glue.

Item + Item = Two items in 1. So wrench + Knife is WRENCH KNIFE!
Though naturally it's clunky doing this and will end up in some form of self harm or failure to use the tool with disasterous results.
CE traitor item in the form an electric hammer that increases in damage the more power the engine produces
(04-15-2023, 12:33 PM)Man of San Wrote: CE traitor item in the form an electric hammer that increases in damage the more power the engine produces

Nah have it be the hammer from Donkey Kong.
It's empowered and smacks around a lot smacking things around like mad, but draining stamina when active.. but when the energy runs out or your stamina..
The hammer turns off or with the lack of stamina flies out of your hand.
Of course the "hammer music" has to play.
The ability to turn in place while on the Cargo cart. I wanna spin and dance while it drives down the hallway!
When putting donuts back into a donut box, shuffle them to the back. I want to take a bite out of each donut and put them back but I can only grab the last donut I put in.
Space fish race that can't breathe in water or air but SPACE!
(04-14-2023, 08:10 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote: You have to crack open a can of soup instead of being able to drink out of it like a bottle. 90% of them are simple twist-offs, but that last 10% need a can opener (or, more likely, a sharp object)

I like this one. Cans or bottles that need a bit extra work in opening
Peaceful fire elemental species. They have 100% flame resistance and can breathe plasma but are super weak to water and fire extingushers, also they look cool as fuck.
Change the SWAT gas mask back to its regular colors, i dont know why it was changed but that poorly done blue tint is terrible
Rocket propelled chainsaw
(04-18-2023, 02:14 PM)Man of San Wrote: Rocket propelled chainsaw

I like the cut of yer jib

-----

Allow the mining charge hacker in surpluses, I'm pretty sure it's a viable-for-all item
A-grabbing and hitting them on someone else you a-grabbed should disorient both, release them both and leave a funny message in chat that says you bash their heads together like the three stooges.