Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
no bees for non admins, only wasps
Emagging the chem dispenser changes every option to a completley random chemical, and emagging the alcohol and soda dispenser does completley random cocktails, maybe the option for chlorine is now meth, copper is now sarin, and oxygen is nigtrogen, and nitrogen is cyanide, cola is now mutini, and rum is water (This is just chosen completley randomly)
Have a short time between destroying the nuke and ending the round for hunting down nukeops, feels like total crew victory never happens.
(04-06-2023, 02:50 PM)BatElite Wrote: Have a short time between destroying the nuke and ending the round for hunting down nukeops, feels like total crew victory never happens.

Maybe the Nuke Agents microbombs all start ticking down at once. Death before dishonor
It's inevitable in every round of SS13 that an absolute shitload of ants will fill the bar, ranch, and botany. So of course there should be an ant farm to pour all those ants into! Could have fun little interactions with various foods to make new kinds of ants, like putting a chili in the farm makes fire ants that do burn damage, bananas for clown ants, all kinds of silly things, but nothing super powerful. Think of it like a much simpler ranch that fits in your hand. Applying the ant farm to tiles creates lines the same way magnesium or salt do, and if anyone runs over the line they get bit by the ants and have a bit of whatever reagent the ants ate applied to them.
(04-08-2023, 11:00 PM)Doop Wrote: Applying the ant farm to tiles creates lines the same way magnesium or salt do, and if anyone runs over the line they get bit by the ants and have a bit of whatever reagent the ants ate applied to them.

Reagants, if you will.
let pugs transform into dire pugs (werewolf lite) for 10 seconds after which they immediately die. pugs who die of dire shock cannot be cloned, preventing people from rolling pug, going nuts, dying, cloning, and repeating
Give the chef more mushroom dishes, there's literally one recipe that uses mushrooms and it's just cream of mushroom

Give me spaghetti with mushrooms
Give me mushroom risotto
Give me truffles

Idk theres a lot you can do with mushrooms culinary wise and the chef is severely lacking in fungus dishes
give some chems on classic the ability to give you the stinky status effect when they're applied to you (like sulfur, sewage, egg). classic players yearn for stink lines too
(04-09-2023, 04:19 PM)BadShot Wrote: Give the chef more mushroom dishes, there's literally one recipe that uses mushrooms and it's just cream of mushroom

Give me spaghetti with mushrooms
Give me mushroom risotto
Give me truffles

Idk theres a lot you can do with mushrooms culinary wise and the chef is severely lacking in fungus dishes

This is a good idea, you're in the wrong thread.

It'd be helpful since botanists tend to grow mushrooms anyhow for certain plant strains, but after a while you'll end up with extra. All those shrooms should be able to be put to good use.
electro pack + prox. sensor = hit counter for foam dart guns.

you dial in the number of 'hit points' - it can't be modified once it's on until it's removed.

each foam dart makes you lose a hit point. at 0 the electropack turns on 8)
We add lazer gaming.
Where we can shoot lazers at each other and we take "point damage"
Also cyborgs can join with the Lazer Gaming Module, however if their points drop to 0 they become inactive for a moment.

May or may not be used in time travel at one point.
3 words

Pill Bottle Chugging
(04-13-2023, 05:48 PM)BadShot Wrote: 3 words

Pill Bottle Chugging

Well hey there fellow scientist, whatcha got there?

- OH, just a little something. *Starts chugging the pill bottle, explodes into a sea of water after spending half the shift making 100u water pills*
Give the ocean maps a nuke screen in the form of that one Spongebob nuke clip, they've not had one for a while now