Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(02-12-2023, 03:58 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: give food poisoning a duration or something, there's no reason why taking a single bite out of an undercooked sandwich should turn you into a puke factory forever until you take chicken soup or sleep

Ok, but this is a good idea. You're in the wrong thread.
Putting 2 slices of bread and a pipebomb in the oven makes a pipebomb sandwich. Eating it does just about what you’d expect.
(02-12-2023, 06:56 PM)Snowy Wrote: Putting 2 slices of bread and a pipebomb in the oven makes a pipebomb sandwich. Eating it does just about what you’d expect.

Fire Burps!
(02-12-2023, 03:58 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: give food poisoning a duration or something, there's no reason why taking a single bite out of an undercooked sandwich should turn you into a puke factory forever until you take chicken soup or sleep

what other people said; this is actually a good idea and can probably simply be done by giving the disease an internal tick counter

once it reaches the final stage of the disease, it gives itself x number of ticks before it self-cures

finally, no more infinite roach barf
(02-14-2023, 12:39 AM)Zamujasa Wrote:

what other people said; this is actually a good idea and can probably simply be done by giving the disease an internal tick counter

once it reaches the final stage of the disease, it gives itself x number of ticks before it self-cures

finally, no more infinite roach barf

It should be silly roaches get food poisoning, heck space mice alone. Should be immune!

But yea... I think this internal tick for just food poisoning is fine, but maybe add something so people "want to get' cured then wait it out as well. So insted of formatting also add some sort of debuff if it didn't had one.
Light tubes should have the same swinging special attack that cardboard tubes and swords have. Bonus if they have a chance of shattering on hit! Assistants need to live out their backyard wrestling dreams
(02-14-2023, 06:21 PM)Doop Wrote: Light tubes should have the same swinging special attack that cardboard tubes and swords have. Bonus if they have a chance of shattering on hit! Assistants need to live out their backyard wrestling dreams

I always thought it would be funny if those glass tubes shattered like plates when you hit people with them
Bovine Clowns when milked, give clown milk (aka clownspider milk)
Drinking over 50u's will make the drinker turn clown till it leaves the system.
(02-16-2023, 03:10 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Bovine Clowns when milked, give clown milk (aka clownspider milk)

Isn't clownspider milk just rainbow fluid + milk? At least that's what it was last tine i found some.
(02-16-2023, 06:58 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(02-16-2023, 03:10 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Bovine Clowns when milked, give clown milk (aka clownspider milk)

Isn't clownspider milk just rainbow fluid + milk? At least that's what it was last tine i found some.

I am not sure.. but if it is.. bovine clowns should get it too :P
Containers with really hot temperature in them should give off steam particles.

Skeletons should be able to use antagonist skulls as cosmetic upgrades to their own skull.
clown spacesuit, made out of cardboard and saran wrap

actual spaceworthiness optional
(02-16-2023, 06:08 PM)Mouse Wrote: clown spacesuit, made out of cardboard and saran wrap

actual spaceworthiness optional

spaceworthy until you get hit once
Fish should parry other fish like captain's sword and the syndicate commander sword
(02-18-2023, 03:05 PM)Goat_Real Wrote: Fish should parry other fish like captain's sword and the syndicate commander sword

Yes. Advanced fish-fighting is needed.

Also, adding onto this suggestion, if you get lucky enough to catch a Swordfish, or if your fish mint plant is powerful enough to grow them, you'll have a weapon that can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the other mainstay swords (and parry them). I want to go toe-to-toe with a katana wielder through the power of an especially sharp fish.