Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(11-26-2022, 06:22 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Holding two handed guns one handed.

I picture it like this:

When you hold a two handed gun, the hand you choose to pick it up in is the hand that is holding it. If the other hand is other hand is free, it automatically moves it to the trigger in a two handed fire mode.

If you switch hands where the active hand isn't the one holding the gun, you lower the gun in the inactive hand and keep it held around the barrel, unable to fire but only taking up one hand slot.

You'd be free to use the other hand to pick up items, toss a grenade (Maybe there's a delay if you throw these due to pin removal, maybe not) even fire a one handed gun like a pistol. However you'd be unable to fire the rifle until you cleared the other hand and switched back to the original hand holding the rifle to fire it again.

This leaves the action button free to do things like cocking or pumping, and the player unable to dual wield long guns (Provided they only have two arms) Potentially available for the RPG letting a player hold it in a safer fashion, and reload after firing.

Considering how Goon does their guns (Things like the pump action use on the shotgun) this is a good method to make holding weapons viable. If we don't rework it so that using the action button causes you to hold the weapon two handed (Like some weapons) I find this to be a pretty good thing to shoot for.

Question is, when will you code it?
Horrible idea I have that haunts my dreams: dead chickens producing miasma. I see the ranch I see it fill with blood and dead chickies…. It’s FILTHY. I wonder like how bad the ranch would end up if the chickens actually could rot like that but I imagine it’d make ranching a special hell for ranchers. All I beg for is clean ranchin
(11-29-2022, 06:47 PM)Meowgical Wrote: Horrible idea I have that haunts my dreams: dead chickens producing miasma. I see the ranch I see it fill with blood and dead chickies…. It’s FILTHY. I wonder like how bad the ranch would end up if the chickens actually could rot like that but I imagine it’d make ranching a special hell for ranchers. All I beg for is clean ranchin

*Radstorm intensifies*
(12-01-2022, 01:08 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 06:47 PM)Meowgical Wrote: Horrible idea I have that haunts my dreams: dead chickens producing miasma. I see the ranch I see it fill with blood and dead chickies…. It’s FILTHY. I wonder like how bad the ranch would end up if the chickens actually could rot like that but I imagine it’d make ranching a special hell for ranchers. All I beg for is clean ranchin

*Radstorm intensifies*

Miasma storm

Everyone just starts producing miasma for a few minutes
How about Radstorms that randomly mutates Botany plants too?
Have botany and the rancher both be miserable at each rad storm!
emagging the spacemas tree should make it fling ornaments at people
Layered Drinks. The chem colors stack on top of each other.

This could be a Bartender skill or require a special pouring vessel to do.

Potentially some fun things could happen if the layers didn't react to layers they didn't touch directly, or you could sip off the top layer at a time with drinks
Remove access locks on the crematorium button.  Like what the fuck why is that there.
(12-02-2022, 10:00 AM)Mouse Wrote: Remove access locks on the crematorium button.  Like what the fuck why is that there.

That's questionable? Come on! THIS IS QUESTIONABLE!

Make the button a Console where you have to set the heat correctly to burn the body completely.. too low it does alot of burn damage, too high and the entire thing burns to crisp and might start a plasma fire.

Don't want remains/organs and such from your burning body? Set it higher but risk setting yourself on fire!
Do it wrong and get punished! Chaplains will of course know from observing a body to know what they need to do to burn the body.
(12-02-2022, 10:50 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 10:00 AM)Mouse Wrote: Remove access locks on the crematorium button.  Like what the fuck why is that there.

That's questionable? Come on! THIS IS QUESTIONABLE!

Make the button a Console where you have to set the heat correctly to burn the body completely.. too low it does alot of burn damage, too high and the entire thing burns to crisp and might start a plasma fire.

Don't want remains/organs and such from your burning body? Set it higher but risk setting yourself on fire!
Do it wrong and get punished! Chaplains will of course know from observing a body to know what they need to do to burn the body.

Crematorium BBQ parties
The spirit of Spacemas has taken the clown and mime by storm!
They are now friends and able to do Santa things in their own Mimey/clowny thing.

Clown is Santa Clown and Mime is Silent Night the Elf Mime.

Why does the mime have to be the elf? Cause they can't go hohoho!

Clown abillities:
- Gift? It's a gift when opens launches a gift item to the opener. (can be pie, plushes, glasses and more)
- Jingle Honks. No sleighbells just honks
- Sleigh? A box with art of a clown on a sleigh put over the clown, clown moves faster and has sleighball chimes when walking insted of squeeks.`
- Candy Cane? bomb. It's just a banana painted with white and red stripes, spread around it.

Mime Abillities:
- Fireplace. Mime mimes a fire place. Makes the area feel nice.
- Missletoe. Mime hangs missletoe somewhere, anyone passes under it will makes a kissing motion of some sort (air kiss?)
- Socks. Mime makes some nice christmas socks appear.
- Happy holidays. Will make an item of other holidays in december appear at random.
make is so when someone gets a machine implant, they have to fallow the AI's laws.
Krampusban me I keep killing everyone.
Let us put an AI interface board in a monkey and SR it.

Also in Shitty Bill.
Make armoury spellproof for wizards like chapel is but let them still be able to teleport in.