Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(08-14-2022, 01:48 AM)BatElite Wrote: The towels/handkerchiefs are useless for non-RP so that's not surprising

Allow for stuffing then in bottles to make molotovs

You wot

As a janitor at least it's super useful, can wipe yourself or people down to remove blood

It's supposed to work on items too but I could never get it to work
Pretty small idea, replace a railing section in each ranch pen with an id coded sliding glass door like cogmap 1 medical bay. Railings are frustrating slowdown in the capacity as a rancher.
(08-14-2022, 01:52 PM)Cazadore Wrote: Pretty small idea, replace a railing section in each ranch pen with an id coded sliding glass door like cogmap 1 medical bay. Railings are frustrating slowdown in the capacity as a rancher.

Not a very questionable idea, but a good one.

But I think the reason why we don't have this is because then everything is glass and glass can be broken by tossing things then a fence.
Then again.. it's more SPACEMEN to have "glass bio domes"
Also makes flooding a pen easier to make fish chickens.
thindoors are deprecated AFAIK

Put a full tile airlock there instead big grin
dumb trait idea; Medicinaphobia
crew always voluntarily swallow pills so easily but i think its kinda scary irl and i take really long to do it. this trait makes you unable to take pills yourself so you have to let a doctor force you to eat it
non-medical training personnel give you a shitton of oxy damage if they help you, because you struggle too much for a non-professional to deal with
(08-17-2022, 07:46 AM)Deep-Freeze-Defender Wrote: dumb trait idea; Medicinaphobia
crew always voluntarily swallow pills so easily but i think its kinda scary irl and i take really long to do it. this trait makes you unable to take pills yourself so you have to let a doctor force you to eat it
non-medical training personnel give you a shitton of oxy damage if they help you, because you struggle too much for a non-professional to deal with

Free trait point basically, since when you put a pill in a glass you can drink it instead.
a cross-z-level food transit chute so the chef can send food from the kitchen to the afterlife bar
(08-17-2022, 10:45 AM)nefarious6th Wrote: a cross-z-level food transit chute so the chef can send food from the kitchen to the afterlife bar

Or send food to the space diner or vice versa.
(08-17-2022, 09:42 AM)DioChasek Wrote:
(08-17-2022, 07:46 AM)Deep-Freeze-Defender Wrote: dumb trait idea; Medicinaphobia

Free trait point basically, since when you put a pill in a glass you can drink it instead.
easy, make it so they cant dissolve pills
If battle royale happens on donut3, have a storm scripted to occur just before the shuttle arrives where the only safe zone is the 2*2 hole on the shuttle dock.
Throwing a bag of flour at someone should absolutely cover them and the tile they're on in white dust.
And reveal any cloaked people hit by it.

Water balloons are so last season.
(08-20-2022, 09:55 PM)Love Wrote: Throwing a bag of flour at someone should absolutely cover them and the tile they're on in white dust.
And reveal any cloaked people hit by it.

Water balloons are so last season.

Does it counter clown disbelief?
Frankly it should

Getting hit in the face with a bag of flour is a very clown thing to do.

As for the disbeliever, they don't have to realise that's a clown. It's some poor person who's too covered in flour to make out!
Here's an abillity for the clown. CLOWN ROCKET! Fire a foam rocket at infront of you, it honks on impact.
Has a small chance of sending either the launcher flying or the target.
Armed chameleon bombs should mimic, where appropriate, the throwing sound and text of the object they mimic (IE, a cream pie should display splatting in someones face, and make the squish sound, but adversely, a pitcher or egg should not disappear or smash when thrown)

Mainly just pies though. adding chameleon bombs to pie tossing wars should be a respected and encouraged behavior.