Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
On rev rounds any headrev or head of staff who doesn't move or is disconnected for more than 10 minutes straight should explode.
Should explosions of a sufficient size push people and items away from it while still doing the same amount of damage?
I think they should! It makes the game more realistic, stops some rare but annoying situations (floating in one place because a bomb broke all the tiles around you but you didn't die) and allows people to do more wacky stuff.
(01-25-2022, 07:16 AM)Recusor Wrote: Should explosions of a sufficient size push people and items away from it while still doing the same amount of damage?

Would probably have resource usage implications (particularly for larger explosions) and subtle balance implications (mostly from getting damaged by thrown objects in addition to the explosion), but I think its an interesting idea.
Have a feeling it would cause more than a few resource crashes when combined with sorium and ldm.
helmet + prox signaler (or whatever it's called) + robot arm + fake mustache + c-saber should make Evil Beepsky
(01-25-2022, 12:53 PM)Mouse Wrote: helmet + prox signaler (or whatever it's called) + robot arm + fake mustache + c-saber should make Evil Beepsky

It tries to arrest anyone who doesnt have contraband or isnt set to arrest? I think I love it.
(01-25-2022, 01:24 PM)Recusor Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 12:53 PM)Mouse Wrote: helmet + prox signaler (or whatever it's called) + robot arm + fake mustache + c-saber should make Evil Beepsky

It tries to arrest anyone who doesnt have contraband or isnt set to arrest? I think I love it.

arrest, repeatedly hit with c-saber, details, details
admins who wish to play and participate in a round as a normal crewmate / antag should have randomname on. if you see a recognisible name in game of an admin you shouldnt have to um and err on whether they are a potential antag or not
(01-25-2022, 02:06 PM)NOOT Wrote: admins who wish to play and participate in a round as a normal crewmate / antag should have randomname on. if you see a recognisible name in game of an admin you shouldnt have to um and err on whether they are a potential antag or not

Is this in response to assuming that an admin name is friendly and it turns out they werent?
it just adds a meta element of doubt when you see them in a round.
having THC in your system on 3 or 4 should make your hunger meter degrade faster
Newsflash - CBD, THC and other chems do this already!
give the ai more nuclear warheads
photographs of monkeys should have a special option in their right-click menu: save

it generates a copy of the photo at your feet