Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(08-19-2021, 05:37 AM)Oremir Wrote: [Image: a4.png]
Noise Cancelling Headset/Headphones.

Any noise cancelling headset would be too power gamer. Only nukies could really have it and probably should have it.
Remove whatever the used ID restriction is on the accesspro so maybe it actually sees use ever
discount mindslave, makes someone a antag but not at all loyal to you.
(08-23-2021, 06:42 AM)BatElite Wrote: Remove whatever the used ID restriction is on the accesspro so maybe it actually sees use ever

Haccesspro
Putting nanomachines into a loose head should gib it into a skullbot
If erebokinesis backfires you should be eaten by a grue.
Not going to make a thread for all of these, so i'm dumping the ideas here.

Flashbangs need to stun the tile they are detonated on, this would specifically be done to counter individuals going to the clothing fab, making a backpack, filling it with mouse traps, and filling those mousetraps with flashbangs. With earmuffs, you can simply walk into a crowd of people, with no counter, and trigger seven flashbangs instantly. This does a 30s stun to everybody around you. Flashbangs need to do some concussive damage point blank. They already stun deaf people, and ear protection is effectively deafness.

Melee Artifacts are round enders for certain antags. You get the right artifact, and you can stun someone into a corner while also likely doing damage. Give Artifacts a limit to their uses before they recharge via batteries, or make it so they need to be manually reactivated. Need to just bash it with a fire extinguisher? Fine, just human touch? Great RNG artifact, I repsect it. You need to cross the station and hit it with the force of a bomb to turn it back on? Thats your RNG. Just walking past a scientist and getting permastunned when you've got really tough objectives enough as is sucks.

Not being able to surgery in a bed has nerfed cutting out implants, and maint surgery and such. I can get behind this. But what my behind can't get behind, is Arse Nath. You can't just put your ass back on as a precaution and run, you HAVE to run back to medbay to fix your ass. Not too sure about this, since its an Arse Nath buff.
I'm gonna try to put the art into fart one more time with this completely useless and silly idea for a gimmick job

Magic bag of dice for wizards that they can spend a point on. When throwing one dice it vanishes and does a random effect like exploding, deploying lube and some other harmful chem in a foam, forcing everyone around it into clown gear. etc.
add thoseto pandemonium
Let us EMAG AIs, which adds the station renamer to their PDA
you can already send the renaming program to AIs, you just need the valuepak cartridge or whatever it was called

((but also let us emag AIs pls thank u))
But what would emagging an AI do if not that?

I can't see the no-laws thing going remotely well
emagging the killswitch console should make it kill the person who tries using it instead
HOS and clown should have a 1% chance to swap spawn locations.