Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(07-05-2021, 06:12 AM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 05:17 AM)aft2001 Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 09:00 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Low level grabs should tether you get pulled along by what you who you grabbed, slowing them down. Being pulled across a few tiles quickly while holding onto someone would cause you to trip

my brain is short-circuiting trying to figure out what this says, no offense

Like, if you strong grab someone, you move when they move. Hes saying if you just grab someone once, its as if they pulled you but if they move too fast while your holding onto them you fall

What they said
oh that'd be dope yeah add it
Wraiths should be able to possess/something a QM console and it orders spooky shit

Like, crates full of gibs and stuff
Revert the atmos changes from a few months ago.
(07-06-2021, 07:27 AM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: Revert the atmos changes from a few months ago.

I second this, except with imrpovements to balance it but not make it a searing pain in the ass to even obtain a can bomb, much less actually detonating it
Make mindslave implants scannable with a syndie scanner. Fairly obvious why this shouldn’t be possible but it would be fun to mindslave the entire station.
(07-07-2021, 08:03 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Make mindslave implants scannable with a syndie scanner. Fairly obvious why this shouldn’t be possible but it would be fun to mindslave the entire station.

Only let regular mindslaves be scannable, and all implants printed from the same scan take time from the same pool

so if the one implant was going to run for 22 mins, having 4 active would drain that at quadruple speed (or 5:30 assuming simultaneous implanting)
Make flash resistance actually hard to obtain. It’s so powerful as it defends from vampires, revs, flashbangs, flashes, spy thief’s and more. Make powerful sunglasses only spawn from difficult azones, prefabs, and security instead of spawning on tables in sci.
Traitor records/tapes that play something unique and disable radio comms for several minutes.
Beepsky's dairy should be high-level contraband
Im pretty sure reading it sets you too arrest
(07-08-2021, 06:07 AM)BatElite Wrote: Beepsky's dairy should be high-level contraband

Reading it sets you to arrest
Holding it should set off the Contraband alert, even if it's in your backpack.

Never read the diary. Never steal the diary.

You will be found. You will be prosecuted.

There will be no mercy.
I know reading it sets arrest, I'm talking about stealing it :P

do not fuck with beepsky
Add a Janitor emergency to the crisis alerts for when a big mess needs cleaning up.