Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(06-18-2021, 01:09 AM)Souricelle Wrote: Impostor - a new game mode where the crew must work together to find an impostor among them before he kills them all

Crew will have tasks to do during the round so it isnt just validhunting the whole time, such as engineers making the engine work etc. Anyone who does not do their job could be seen as suspicious

So... Traitor with less validhunting? Kinda sus if you ask me.
Having one tread and one leg should slow you down to a crawl.
(06-19-2021, 05:42 AM)Mouse Wrote: Having one tread and one leg should slow you down to a crawl.

Alternatively you slip all day every day

that leg just can't keep up with the tread.
(06-19-2021, 05:51 AM)BatElite Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 05:42 AM)Mouse Wrote: Having one tread and one leg should slow you down to a crawl.

Alternatively you slip all day every day

that leg just can't keep up with the tread.

If you try to sprint the tread just zooms off without you.
A small chance for a csaber to spawn with the name and description of the toy sword
A mode for RP that’s called “Beach Episode”. Has a very low random chance to occur in the summer and is a big map focused around a beach resort and resort town for people to explore, hang out, and generally have fun
Remove the food item limit when making sandwiches. I want to make a sandwich that extends across the entire station.
(06-20-2021, 12:46 PM)Eagletanker Wrote: A mode for RP that’s called “Beach Episode”. Has a very low random chance to occur in the summer and is a big map focused around a beach resort and resort town for people to explore, hang out, and generally have fun

Not gonna lie, that sounds really fun.
(06-20-2021, 02:29 PM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 12:46 PM)Eagletanker Wrote: A mode for RP that’s called “Beach Episode”. Has a very low random chance to occur in the summer and is a big map focused around a beach resort and resort town for people to explore, hang out, and generally have fun

Not gonna lie, that sounds really fun.

Only if I can stun baton the people that go all out anime on it.

There will be no uguuing ON MY BEACH!!!

Cap spawns in a hawaian shirt and his armour gets reskinned into a "Kiss the cook" apron

The station dad
Make hug fling you at someone chairflip style if you have pure hugs in your system
(06-21-2021, 07:42 AM)Katzen Wrote: Make hug fling you at someone chairflip style if you have pure hugs in your system

Yes please

--

Surplus crate item that's just "riot launcher + a random grenade box", for all the nerds out there.
(06-20-2021, 02:19 PM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Remove the food item limit when making sandwiches. I want to make a sandwich that extends across the entire station.

https://wiki.ss13.co/The_Crashwich
If someone is missing both legs, you should be able to store them in your backpack as long as the backpack is completely empty. This should slow you down but allow the person to stick out of your backpack and use items/shoot guns (if they have arms)
(06-22-2021, 01:35 AM)Souricelle Wrote: If someone is missing both legs, you should be able to store them in your backpack as long as the backpack is completely empty. This should slow you down but allow the person to stick out of your backpack and use items/shoot guns (if they have arms)

Backpack nuclear operative strategy