Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Remove farts/piss from the game completely. It just feels like these belong in a different era of goon than the one we are in today.
Remove farts
Remove fun.
Remove Goon.

An actual suggestion: Add a sleeper agent checkbox in the occupations menu, to disable getting sleeper agent without giving up chances for a traitor roll.
allow us to add an electropack and signaller to borgs to shock them when they break laws // whenever we feel like it.
(05-27-2021, 08:24 AM)getbrecked Wrote:
An actual suggestion: Add a sleeper agent checkbox in the occupations menu, to disable getting sleeper agent without giving up chances for a traitor roll.

Could you explain this one actually?

I don't believe sleeper agent affects Antag chances at all, and is just a random event that might pick a random non-antag, non-Security, and non-RP captain to become a sleeper.

I do 100% agree with it, but I think you can avoid it by not having a headset.  A checklist saying "please don't select me for this antag ever" would be better though.
I think piss could go because all it is used for is giving people urine drinks and piss cubes, both of which are a bit excessively gross if you think about it.
Less icky than poo was but not that different.

Farts are harmless and a core part of goon's identity.
(05-27-2021, 07:25 PM)Technature Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 08:24 AM)getbrecked Wrote:

Could you explain this one actually?

I don't believe sleeper agent affects Antag chances at all, and is just a random event that might pick a random non-antag, non-Security, and non-RP captain to become a sleeper.

I do 100% agree with it, but I think you can avoid it by not having a headset.  A checklist saying "please don't select me for this antag ever" would be better though.

According to the Wiki; "This event respects antag preferences; if someone has Traitor set to off in their character preferences, they can't be converted."

The checkbox would disable being converted by the random event, but not disable getting traitor roundstart or as a latejoin.
Allow tactical syndicate espionage belts to be used in hand, giving them a dropdown like a chameleon jumpsuit, but for belts avaiable in game
Make it possible to give individual players main motives modularily

I'm thinking for demonic contracts/tarot deck (if that gets re-implemented ever)/wrath of admin type thing.
football cleats should be noslips and lube proof
Make nuclear operative weapons explode/fail to work if used by a non nuclear operative.
add a Nuke to a the traitor PDA that costs 13 points to buy
Make the blobs repair tile be unusable on tiles which have taken damage in the last X seconds
If a nonantagonist uploads a law containing the string "overrides all (other) laws" they should immediately explode.