Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Mr. Rathen should release small quantities of the special engine gas when set on fire.
Standing behind a person with a harmful grab and (sturdy or heavy) borg arms, Wendigo/bear arms, or as a hulk, you should have an option to pull up a progress bar and snap their neck.

(Edit: from the front it should tear out their tongue, which gives HEAVILY and uncurable slurred speech. unless we implement a tongue organ that can be removed via surgery)
Bear or yeti should have a chance to crush the skull and play The Bite Of '87 crunch sound effect
Up traitor tc amount to 15 and see what happens. Would probably be horribly unbalanced but would be interesting at the very least.
Make anyone who wears the syndicate hat a traitor regardless of if they were one before.
Expand the zlevels from 300x300 to 500x500
Instead of giving traitors 12 TCs at round start, give them 2 TCs to start with, then some more TCs every few minutes.

And without a TC cap, so if the round goes past 12 TC o'clock, they get more TCs.
(04-30-2021, 05:51 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Instead of giving traitors 12 TCs at round start, give them 2 TCs to start with, then some more TCs every few minutes.

And without a TC cap, so if the round goes past 12 TC o'clock, they get more TCs.

I actually kinda like that thought I know how it will end and why it wouldn’t be added in sadly due to balance concerns
Let us get horns (cranial keratin formation gene) as a round-start mutation for 0 points, because maybe some cow players would like it for bulls, and i can just make my joke demon character.
Change the recipe of space lube and make it a secret chem.
Pipe shotgun which is essentially the zipgun, but holds more ammo and has to be pumped in-between shots. Made with a welder, a disposal pipe, and two sheets of steel.

Holds 5 shots.
fun fact this actually already exists sort of, just it was an ass jam exclusive item and has since been rendered unobtainable
Clowns can make balloon organs for (bad) surgery.
Split the zip gun into multiple different weapons each chambering a few calibers instead of the zip chambering every caliber.
(05-03-2021, 04:32 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote: Split the zip gun into multiple different weapons each chambering a few calibers instead of the zip chambering every caliber.

Yes. This was what i was thinking with the pipe shotgun. It would only hold 12-gauge rounds. (Flares, slugs, buckshot, ect)