Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(09-14-2020, 06:41 AM)TDHooligan Wrote:
Quote:give janitors "custodial training" which makes their mops super effective

honestly now i've imagined a jedi janitor, the fact janitors can't use mops as powerful weapons in any scenario is a disappointment and needs to be rectified somehow

allow us to attach melee weapons onto mops like knives or c sabers using cable coils
A photo of a clown should be slippy.
Let us emag clowns.
Face removal/replacement surgery.
(09-19-2020, 03:43 PM)Mouse Wrote: Let us emag clowns.

Better idea, let us emag cluwnes into traitors. Requires a wizard AND a traitor to do and could remove the traitor roll once they lose cluwne.
(09-21-2020, 12:58 PM)Mouse Wrote: Face removal/replacement surgery.

Face healing is something that I wanted, worthy of a seperate thread.
Hypochondriac trait that makes the character overreact to injuries and sickness?
Affix a butt to the nuke. Makes the same sound as the megafart power if it goes off.
staple gun + breath mask + mime/clown mask = usable with o2 tanks. make it temporary or something idk

i am a shy mime who hates suffocating because he refuses to throw his mask away
(09-23-2020, 09:10 PM)Alphaeus Wrote: staple gun + breath mask + mime/clown mask = usable with o2 tanks. make it temporary or something idk

i am a shy mime who hates suffocating because he refuses to throw his mask away
This should be done with any mask you cant breath with, since 50/50 time gang leaders will choose a Non breathable mask, so i have to loose the bonus from wearing the full set, just to breath
Farting out gibs due to being hit by a spectral emission while having no butt should award a medal named "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY".
I was thinking of adding night vision as a traitor item (sunglasses you can switch on and off for NVG) for fun in the dark (goes with light breaker or power sabotage!) but selling essentially covert mesons seems a bit pointless and wouldn't be worth one token.

Thought about upgrading it to xray specs (the genetic power), as it's not like you can reliably get that and that could be pretty good in general. But it clashes with Advanced Optical Thermal Scanner. However these are detective only and seem like a bad deal at three tokens.

They would look like a regular pair of sunglasses but have a slightly different description if you inspect them (they feel heavy/they have a small switch). I don't know if it's worth disguising their activation ability by use in hand (like a cloak) or an emote.

Would it be any good?
Would it better to ditch the thermal scanner and replace it with an all role item??
Am I underestimating detective's thermal scanner???

hel;p
An older idea I liked was xray specs that had the old Xray, but also made everyone look like skeletons
A feature for Sec's taser: A biometric saftey

Sec officer can toggle it on and off

When on, it reads the fingerprint of who pulled activated it. It then alerts Sec PDAs and messages which gun was fired, who fired it, and where. It also saves a photo file of what it was shot at that can be printed off.

From Sec, saftey enabled tasers can be individually locked down from a computer, disabling their ability to fire.

These are all controlled by packets. Disabling the safety disables these features, and sends a Sec PDA alert that the safety has been disabled.
Flashlights should deal damage. Those things are heavy.