Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(05-25-2019, 04:55 AM)medsal15 Wrote: The french accent should replace ths with zs.

Sounds more like something for a german accent to me.
wrong kinda french

it's been updated slightly however
fueltank explosions should have a chance to weld / unweld doors
^
also someone mhelped the other day asking if we could recolour clothes using the washing machine and a crayon, and i don't believe we can but its a good idea
(05-28-2019, 06:04 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: also someone mhelped the other day asking if we could recolour clothes using the washing machine and a crayon, and i don't believe we can but its a good idea

fuck I love that idea
YES YES YES YES YES
That's not too hard to do I guess, but if it was done youd end up with an item that's just run through a color filter. It wouldnt actually change a blue jumpsuit into a red one, youd end up with purple. If people are fine with that then I guess it can be done
Make Gnome Chompsky sometimes have a chance to blink to a new location nearby when nobody can see it (both where he is and where he would be), possibly getting in or out of lockers/crates/the bin by itself.
Equalise the speed of the Forklift & Buff-o-Matic so we can have fair races round the station (at the moment the forklift leaves the buffer in the dust)
Yeah!
Add wood legs and arms ala this Cyanide and Happiness video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09ltuxt3rI

also add wooden cyborg parts ala the Wooden Bender episode of Futurama
(05-29-2019, 03:00 PM)Clean Your Teeth Wrote: Equalise the speed of the Forklift & Buff-o-Matic so we can have fair races round the station (at the moment the forklift leaves the buffer in the dust)

They oughta have variable speeds like pods and subs
(05-29-2019, 08:37 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: That's not too hard to do I guess, but if it was done youd end up with an item that's just run through a color filter. It wouldnt actually change a blue jumpsuit into a red one, youd end up with purple. If people are fine with that then I guess it can be done

thats realism baby, sounds good
(05-29-2019, 03:00 PM)Clean Your Teeth Wrote: Equalise the speed of the Forklift & Buff-o-Matic so we can have fair races round the station (at the moment the forklift leaves the buffer in the dust)

buff the speed of the MULE far beyond both, so that you have to content with a really fast but really stupid bot versus your cunning driver skills

actually just make the MULE better I miss people using it
Making the Mule Better would be nice, even though I use it from time to time just to mess with people.