Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Pizza
It seems that hand cooked pizza is always shit. Am I really that bad? I make dough, rolling pin it, sauce it, place cheese to form the pizza, and it always tastes terrible. 

I tried RP baking the pizza but it just comes out as ????. I only realized this was happening because I got arrested for bad pizza. I am ashamed.
Well maybe if you didn't just cook everything on 2 high and used the proper heating times...

Since hand made pizza is technically raw I don't think you can cook it to apply the good taste thing to it.
Did you try adding a topping or a bunch of condiments like chocolate chips, peanut butter and mayonnaise?
By shit pizza, I mean you receive text that says, "Ugh! That tastes terrible!" So I don't think it is due to a lack of the oven. For when you cook using bad temps, your food simply says nothing. This pizza is a stage below, truly terrible.

I'll give some mayo a shot, but at this rate I'd just use the blasphemous pizza machine.

I am pretty sure pizza didn't used to do this. Pizza was the first thing I cooked, many shifts ago. I swear it wasn't shit!
It seems that for some reason all pizza, be it cooked manually, gotten from a vending machine, or the stuff you find in centcom, causes the "That tastes terrible" response and gives you food poisoning.
Extract a few thousand units of MSG from Discount Dan stuff and dunk your pizza in it.
There was a patch or something to fix this, right?
(12-06-2017, 11:17 AM)ZeWaka Wrote: There was a patch or something to fix this, right?

I don't think so? Handmade pizza still tastes awful, and when you try to follow the recipe in To Serve Man, like Boon Yoon said, you get ????. I can look into this!
Finally got around to fixing this.