Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
knockoff swiss army knife.
Certain tools like spoons and forks only have limited uses. I think it would be cool if there was one item that could double as a knife, screwdriver, fork, spoon, and probably some other rather unimportant items. Maybe one quality one that works as a bunch of stuff and one lame one that occasionally breaks.
(01-23-2017, 11:46 AM)atomic1fire Wrote: ... one lame one that occasionally breaks.

Click it in hand to cycle the tool. Each click has a 25% (75% if clown) chance of causing BRUTE and BLEED damage as the tool springs out and stabs/slices/etc. your hand. Mitigated by armoured gloves.
(07-19-2016, 01:25 PM)Mageziya Wrote: I made the multi-utensil, since it sounded easy to make.
[Image: uaVBVYD.png]
I included the real-size sprites in the display since I didn't want to make a DMI for it.
i bought a "multi tool" from the hardware store a few months ago. its ok i guess. it feels a little flimsy though. but the concept of putting multiple things in 1 thing is good
or just have them all out there.

[Image: fork-01_3_.jpg]

[Good luck with that, spriters. Some banjo thing somebody bought for some great re ]
jesus christ that's way too much detail for 32x32 I'm getting cold sweats just thinking about it
[Image: Ehfc0gV.png][Image: FfN3UEy.png]

Here's my attempt at an all-in-one utensil jobby, made in paint in like ten minutes by combining the knife, spoon, and fork sprites.

Gotta hold it real careful-like at the bottom 'cause the handles shorter. Don't wanna slash up your palm there.