Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Poll for ideas to implement
(01-24-2017, 12:36 AM)Ed Venture Wrote: I don't know why I was quoted in your post Zewaka. My post had nothing to do with donations or rewards.

the transparency thing

specifically my ramble on: "a nicer more streamlined ideas and suggestions forum with more polls and stuff"

hence why I made the mesons thread about what they should do
(01-24-2017, 01:01 AM)zewaka Wrote: hence why I made the mesons thread about what they should do

Which is very much appreciated by the way.
I pretty much agree with everything you said there Zewaka. I also believe coders should be given absolute liberty at what they want to add, but be conscious of the cause and effect. Which is why I said "if they are unsure of implementation" rather than "absolutely everything".

I don't think there needs to be a seperate forum to the patch forum for the workshop idea I mentioned. It could just be a flair tag thing like on the bugs forum like:
[Coder needed!]
[Spriter needed!]
[Requires Discussion!]
[Complete Patch!]

Adding the rule to the patch forum that you can't just throw ahead an idea without any background work, instead use the ideas and suggestion forum for that.

EDIT: Colors aren't working on the forums for some reason, my tags arent working . H U H.