Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
(01-01-2017, 10:21 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: A monster and his friend.

I was your icefriend!!! I actually screamed out "NOOOOOOOO" so loudly when I was crushed by the door that my wife came rushing into my studio, thinking I hurt myself. Hahahaha. I wanted to save you but the gods had different plans for us this day.

I had been successfully fighting the wizard as a quartermaster for most of that round prior to him getting the drop on me when I tried stopping and helping someone outside of arrivals.
(01-03-2017, 07:07 AM)Asmadeus Wrote: Cluwnequeen spiders

One round, I joined late, took two steps down the hallway, then got extinguished to death by a queen cluwnespider. It was as traumatic as it was humiliating.

Fast forward a few weeks later, some time into the round I heard something over the radio about clownspiders, queen clownspiders. Whether the report was true or not didn't matter, I wasn't about to take any chances, so I did what any good HoP would do: Take the station's budget and disappear.

But not for long, I wasn't about to just let these honking eight-legged monsters take over my station. With a lasergun from the martian station, an injector belt set to robust, and an artblaster out of nowhere, I geared up and returned to the station to silence the laughter or die trying.

Back at the station, it was obvious just how bad the clownspider infestation was as I went in through medbay. Everything was dark and unpowered, covered with blood and cotton candy, with nothing over the radio but screams and puns. The hunt began.

I met the first clownspider in the lobby. It went down in a few shots, almost surprising how fragile these things were. Typical of clowns; it's all fun and games up until someone can actually fight back.

As I cut my way through the maintenance tunnels to arrivals, I found a clown, begging for death. *A* clown, not *the* clown. These freaks weren't just killing the crew, they were turning them into clowns! That poor crewman, I honored his wish and put him out of his ludicracy.

I bumped into another clownspider outside of the chapel security booth, as that clown ran my laser battery dead. My artblaster wasn't dead, and with it I made that spider dead too.

Something felt... off. I fell over and suddenly I couldn't breathe. My internals had turned into a clown mask! Bastard must've bitten me. I ran to the medical booth and scanned myself. I was clowning around, and fast! Not even my gutwrencher of a pun could stop the Spaceacillin from banishing this disease.

The shuttle arrived at long last, and some of the surviving, flamethrower-wielding crew boarded it. A few clownspiders ran inside as it left, but the crew didn't make it this long by sitting on their hands, so we killed the spiders and took off to Centcom.

We arrived in once piece, but we were anything but safe. The cluwnespiders turned Centcom into their damn nest!

Clownspiders, never again.
(01-03-2017, 07:07 AM)Asmadeus Wrote: some greyshit

yes
for the first time i saw solarium bad ending:
the round started with me as a scientist doing weird shit
a entered a rift on space-time and ended on the void
after a lot of swearing i found the teleporter room and baam back to the station
i do some more shit
and them a blackout happens im locked at the experimenting room
after a looooooong time i pray to the gods
they kill me
respawn as a ghost drone
i do some shit again
and then a giant lag spike happens 
i think to myself: uhmm adminbus is afoot
and them baam! bad solarium ending
station is trown at the sun RIP sop babys Mr. V gets roasted
Dr. Floorpills touches the fart cloud, turning it to gold!
[Image: 2c428b44d8.png]
I might not be a good mechanic but today I made a machine that, every 2 seconds or so, opens pretty much every door that requires no ID on the left half of the station
Someone made a lot of AI core frames, cause the AI's wanted AI station 13 (13 AI's) and I spent my entire round kidnapping as many of the empty frames as possible. I had all of them, but not the active AI's, and then one of the AI's (medsal) went through so much effort to lock me down, or force me to return the AI cores, but time after time I escaped, and I finally showed up at the station again, just to try to sell the AI cores for exactly 1 credit each. Somehow sold about half of them (a borg stole the rest) and got about 5000 credits from somewhere. Also sold the moon bee and overbee. Spent the shuttle trip standing next to a radioactive man.
Big Grin 
yesterday was a pretty interesting day
the first memorable round was te one where i was a captain and the admins decided to man radiostation and put some musics for the crew then they started to troll me put some very odd musics and then i died by walking on the engine laser and burning myself and at the end the admins spawned zombies
then i had some very boring rounds wich i will not elaborate the highlight of those rounds was that yesterday i played captain 4 times!
and then i had a round where we played in a updated version of cogmap1 pretty fun and ended with me being absorved by a ling
at the end i played a round where the admins put destiny has the map sadly irl issues made me stop
(01-11-2017, 06:51 AM)acmesrv Wrote: the admins spawned zombies

Nah. Some guy was using some nerd telescience thingy to be immortal, and make infinite zombies.
(01-11-2017, 07:07 AM)aft2001 Wrote:
(01-11-2017, 06:51 AM)acmesrv Wrote: the admins spawned zombies

Nah. Some guy was using some nerd telescience thingy to be immortal, and make infinite zombies.

I killed the zombies, if you are talking about this round. Survived until the end handcuffed.
I know it's easy to assume an admin pressed a button, but space station 13 players can accomplish a whole bunch of weird stuff if they try real hard. It's cool!
(01-11-2017, 09:52 AM)Gannets Wrote: I know it's easy to assume an admin pressed a button, but space station 13 players can accomplish a whole bunch of weird stuff if they try real hard. It's cool!

i just thougt it was admins due to the ramdomness of the spawn
Gannets spawned in an object of horror, and I happened to be turbonerd enough to know how to finish it.

My roboticist coworker, at my request, put my brain into it, and I got to embrace my destiny and become a bomb detonator.

Good times, good times.
(01-11-2017, 03:12 PM)Cirrial Wrote: Gannets spawned in an object of horror, and I happened to be turbonerd enough to know how to finish it.

My roboticist coworker, at my request, put my brain into it, and I got to embrace my destiny and become a bomb detonator.

Good times, good times.

Whatever happened with the brain assembly thing? I've never seen it spawned.