Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Cogwerks Wrote:Bradley Pringle [145.9] says, " what an interesting Name Mr Thuglife"
Clovis P. Thuglife [145.9] says, "It's French."

is it wrong that i laughed harder at this part than the rest of it combined?
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:Bradley Pringle [145.9] says, " what an interesting Name Mr Thuglife"
Clovis P. Thuglife [145.9] says, "It's French."

is it wrong that i laughed harder at this part than the rest of it combined?

I hope not, because I wept openly.

That little OOC bit at the end says it all though. I will openly admit to having spent a lot of time roleplaying in a popular MMO, and in my time as law enforcement, the real key was to provide both comedy and something for prisoners to interact with. Getting left alone in the brig is so god damned dull.
This....This is gold!
Thats hilarious..
rip thuglife records
Cogwerks Wrote:cogmap engineering.txt

It got even better later on. We repaired the engine after the first wave of fires, yet the pipe temperature on the hot loop still remained extremely high from when we were running off the combustion chamber. I introduced O2 into the system at the north port because for some reason my CO2/plasma hot loop was doing poorly.

So then I noticed that my CO2 can was empty yet the plasma can was still full... Oh crap. I forgot to wrench it down this ENTIRE time. I didn't even think about what I was doing when I hit it with a wrench and brought plasma into an already superheated CO2/O2 loop. It blew just about every damn pipe almost instantly, it was amazing. I didn't survive that fire.
followed a trail of discount dans into a bathtub
The round I was an assistant and spent the entire round gathering enough evidence to set a scientist to arrest because he made space lube and hurt me while I was on a hyperzine rush.

Fun fact, most scientists never wear gloves so getting beepsky after you is fairly easy after HOP leaves his ID in the id modifier.
them there melon shotgun

http://pastebin.com/1ndr7JVa
Spigot the Bear, detective traitor, assigned to kill Silent Bob the Roboticist, Dr Kay the CE and Jack Swag the Sec officer. The HoP committed suicide in his office, and me and - as luck would have it - Silent Bob waited for the Captain to do something about it. As we were milling around, another traitor saw too good an opportunity to pass up and tossed a syndicate pipe bomb into our midst.

I ran as quickly as I could. Silent Bob was instantly splattered across the walls, the Captain's body was stolen by an enterprising traitor, and I succumbed just outside of the breached zone. I was dragged to genetics and cloned in short order, finding myself one of three Security staff still standing in a chaotic round. I tracked down the traitor that stole the Captain's body, bagging myself one Captain ID for the rest of the round.

The two security officers were Jack Crack and Jack Swag. This is important.

The engine was failing to provide enough power to the station, which provided a perfect excuse for me to home in on Dr Kay and question him for his miserable failure. He was the target I was most apprehensive about, but I find admins are usually pretty cool about not ratting you out when you're killing them. As luck would have it, again, I found him just standing braindead in the hall outside of engineering. I gently dragged him down to the escape airlocks.

All it took was a little shove. Goodbye, Dr Kay.

Everything seemed to be coming up Spigot, but my last target would prove difficult; Jack and Jack were working well as a team and were in constant communication. Eventually, Jack Crack found himself lost in the Void and needing help! He was stuck in the port-a-brig, and needed one of us to teleport him out!

Eagerly, I rushed to EVA with the intent of summoning the port-a-brig into space and killing Jack Crack by exposure. Me and Jack Swag combed the darkest corners of the station together in search of the lost remote. If only he were my target, I wistfully sighed. It would be so easy to dispose of him.

Eventually, Jack Crack was saved and the shuttle was called. Me and Jack Swag made it to the shuttle together, but Crack was nowhere to be found. He was missing at last.

It would have been so easy, I bitterly reflected, to dispose of Jack Swag at any time. One shot, one drag to the escape airlock, a quick bullshit explanation to a harassed crew that he was a changeling or something. But my real target, Jack Crack, was nowhere to be found.

He... he was the target Jack, ri-

Jack Swag never did understand why I was howling in fury all the way back to Centcom.
In retrospect I should just have mindslaved them both and told them to kill themselves but I get traitor so rarely that I always get too caught up to make cunning plans :ugeek:
[Image: w0qjgx.png]

foam party
When me and Chef Buttes, with me as a late joining janitor traitor, gibbed everyone in my cart.
Weavel Wrote:[Image: w0qjgx.png]

foam party

I thought you'd have learned from when the chapel got burnt down.

Also, the syndibot who had to kill all cyborgs and escape alive.
Conor12 Wrote:I thought you'd have learned

I don't understand