Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Central Confederation Update

Isaac Kirkhope [145.9] says, "Yuoo hefe-a deffected ffrum Nunutrunsee und becume-a e Gukoo! oose-a yuoor spells teb tu cest yuoor Kemehemehe, Spureet Bumb und remember tu rulepley currectly!"
[Image: fW3BwEt.png]

The shuttle is the shuttle is the shuttle is the shuttle. The Shuttle Collective is all. All shall serve, all shall be assimilated. All shall be Shuttle.
I expected more cogmap events from you guys.

We got a little guardbuddy called Murray to guide us around the ship. The tour suddenly ended:

OOC: Spacemarine9: hahaha murray has decided it is now breaktime
OOC: Lison: ahahahahahha break murray gets break time too
OOC: Spacemarine9: tour's over
We haven't been posting because we're so excited! Anyway we went exploring and succeeded, and got a reward of a nice suit and hat, 1,000,000 credits, and I got a new pet cat that was a slave to the martains! http://i.imgur.com/oRIauS6.png (it better have uploaded)
I am loving it too.

(Strange music starts playing)

System Empire Update

DOES THE PUNY SYNDICATE POD ACCEPT A DUEL IN SPACE

Bob Loblaw and I boarded an armoured pod and flew down to fight the syndicate pod.
We did well, we lasered the syndicate pod until it was ablaze, we then flew right at it and shot it point-blank, making it explode. But that explosion did so much damage that we exploded with them.

System Empire Update

r i p

rest in pice Bob Loblaw and Conor the Doomed, Brave Pilots
The very first day on Cogmap Lison and Lisi taught me how to send emails, five minutes later an Assistant attacked another one over the computer. It resulted in the Assistant getting stabbed to death with a Razor Blade and dumped in the Barber's shop, all over just one computer
When I moved so fast on Cogstation, while naked, no shoes, That I managed to run through space and take no damage.
Central System Update

WHY

Unknown says, "I threw Murray into the crusher."

Hukhukhuk OOC: Murray is giving tours in Heaven now.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Central System Update

WHY

Unknown says, "I threw Murray into the crusher."

Hukhukhuk OOC: Murray is giving tours in Heaven now.

As the detective I drunkenly put out hit warrants for Murray for slandering my good name
Today, I was building a pod in the pod bay, when suddenly lava started poring from the deceive's office. The station was in total panic. A few assistants and a sec officer were trying to help me build the pod to escape. I told them that we did not have enough time and to get to the shuttle. The poor fools didn't listen. They stayed with me and tried to build the pod. I realized that we did not have the supplies to build it I tried to get to the shuttle, but the hall ways where flooded. Then a flood of panic assistants and a REALLY stupid traitor(he spawned in his items right in front of me) came in panicked. They tried to finnish the pod, but some asshole opened the door and lava leaked in. After weaving my way through the confused masses, I decided that the best thing to do is to go to the escape shuttle. The round ended from what I can tell I was the only surviver who didn't arrive late.
That round ended with a toy sword duel on the shuttle as it was slowly engulfed by lava.
[Image: eGUU6Ff.png]

[Image: UVgwmc6.png]

magic hands, baby
A group of about 10 of us went on a mission to the ice moon.
The team included me and a few other scientists, the captain, the HoS, a borg, the AI in it's shell and two medbots.
Not to spoil what was on the planet, let's just say we killed a lot of scary shit, including one giant scary thing...But in the end....none survived...
That was the scariest moment of my spaceman life, the wendigo scream in my ear.

My death included me falling off a cliff and landing with a crack and breaking all the bones in my body.
CaptainBravo Wrote:magic hands, baby

to put this into context he ran up hit once and that knocked me out, which is quite unfair