Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Winklabom Wrote:Jay Wolff and I became basketball wizards and dunked on each other.

After Jay died, I dunked on the crew until the shuttle arrived and then I performed a chaos dunk right on the shuttle to the music of Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden.

[Image: latest?cb=20121231232405]
Get dunked on?
Sebastian2203 Wrote:I spawned in as a miscreant medic with objective to convince my department to go on strike.

I thought to myself that convincing people to go all bat-shit and refuse to heal anyone won´t be easy if I do not use some special talking skills.
I was wrong, people immediately joined me to do riot and sprayed the whole medbay with something that causes it to rotate every pixel constantly and splashed all colors of the rainbow everywhere while I kept repeating slogans in radio such as "Rise the medic wage!"
Apparently people will always join you to wreak havoc, no matter the conditions.

Few minutes into the round, soon it became an antag fest as few changelings showed up and somewhat used the chaos for their advantage.

Shame nobody needed healing that round.

Don't want to rain on your parade but they were already going to do that without you. 90% of all people who pick doctor are terrible and just want to stockpile medicine to heal themselves when they go and be white and red staff assisstants.
That was me using glowing fliptonium smoke on everything in medbay. Fun round to spawn as doctor.
Today, as captain, in collaboration with medical doctor, upgraded the clown.

Robo-arms, tread-legs, cyber heart, Spectro and ProDoc, eyes, and a health implant. Would have done genetics too if the research budget wasn't dry.

It's rather amusing to hear the sound of high-speed shoe squeaks from a clown turbo-walking down the on treads.

In general though, I love going over-kill with augmenting people. I'm awaiting for more organs and cyber-organs to augment people with. Maybe lungs will be next, with a connection to stamina?
While getting into pathology I managed to make a virus that got spread throughout the station and made people leave ice trails all over, ice cube them and/or leave them dead as ice statues, all while speaking Shakespeare, randomly spitting acid and biting. Holy crap it was amazing.
A blob spawned with its nucleus near the southern solars. Rather than shooting it to death, Timothy Dexter decided to try crashing an exploding pod into it. The nucleus survived, but all the blob tiles and floor tiles around the nucleus were gone. After a couple seconds of whaling on it, he realized the blob nucleus was draggable, and kidnapped the nucleus for space adventures. Upon dragging it to the space diner, he received reports that the blob was frantically expanding in order to grow another nucleus, and reluctantly beat his new blob buddy to death, the blob dying one tile short of spawning another nucleus.
Roomba Wrote:A blob spawned with its nucleus near the southern solars. Rather than shooting it to death, Timothy Dexter decided to try crashing an exploding pod into it. The nucleus survived, but all the blob tiles and floor tiles around the nucleus were gone. After a couple seconds of whaling on it, he realized the blob nucleus was draggable, and kidnapped the nucleus for space adventures. Upon dragging it to the space diner, he received reports that the blob was frantically expanding in order to grow another nucleus, and reluctantly beat his new blob buddy to death, the blob dying one tile short of spawning another nucleus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boy_and_His_Blob
Quote:You feel like shit!

You whisper a silent prayer, "I pray for a second chance!"

You whisper a silent prayer, "I'll vanquish the skeleton I promise!"

Maverick Mamaria stumbles around.

Hooty McJudgementowl frowns at SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER.

Maverick Mamaria has been stunned with the stun baton by SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER!

Central System Update

Viral Outbreak

A potentially harmful virus has been detected on the station. Medical personnel are advised to report for duty.

Mr. Grizzwold chokes.

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER tries to feed Maverick Mamaria the prime ghostlier chili!

Mr. Grizzwold coughs.

You hear a voice in your head... You have been granted a second chance!

Mr. Grizzwold gasps.

You have no limbs to attack with!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER feeds Maverick Mamaria the prime ghostlier chili!

Maverick Mamaria coughs.

Maverick Mamaria twitches.

Maverick Mamaria finishes eating the prime ghostlier chili.

Maverick Mamaria cries.

Maverick Mamaria suddenly and violently vomits!

Mr. Grizzwold coughs.

Leigh Sommers has been stunned with the stun baton by SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER grabs hold of Leigh Sommers!

Leigh Sommers stammers, "OOiiii,, ppiisss oofff.."

plasma spore gasps, "OH GOD WHAT AM I?"

Mr. Grizzwold fires Riot Shotgun at the wall!

Leigh Sommers has been stunned with the stun baton by SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER is hit by the rubber slug!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER screams!

Mr. Grizzwold has added Riot Shotgun to the backpack!

Mr. Grizzwold has added the sarin-flavored ice cream to the backpack!

Public MiniMed beeps, "It's safest to pay!"

Mr. Grizzwold has added the stun baton to the backpack!

Mr. Grizzwold chokes.

Mr. Grizzwold farts in SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER's face!

Mr. Grizzwold chokes.

Mr. Grizzwold chokes.

Kellen Gardner [145.9] says, "AI door please"

Leigh Sommers kicks SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER!

Kellen Gardner [145.9] says, "i got poisoned"

Central System Update

Merchant Departure Alert

The merchant shuttle is preparing to undock, please stand clear.

plasma spore gasps, "quick! Burn me!"

Leigh Sommers punches SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER screams!

Leigh Sommers punches Leigh Sommers!

... and lands a devastating hit!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER falls over, panting and wheezing.

... and lands a devastating hit!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER blinds Leigh Sommers with the flash!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER has grabbed Leigh Sommers aggressively (now hands)!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER tries to remove something from Leigh Sommers!

plasma spore gasps, "tell the AI to blow the lights!"

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER removes Leigh Sommers's grampa's hat from Leigh Sommers!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER has grabbed Leigh Sommers aggressively (now hands)!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER has reinforced his grip on Leigh Sommers (now neck)!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER has tightened his grip on Leigh Sommers's neck!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER has loosened the grip on Leigh Sommers's neck!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER has tightened his grip on Leigh Sommers's neck!

Leigh Sommers collapses!

Leigh Sommers gasps.

Leigh Sommers gasps.

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER says, "busy"

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER extends a proboscis!

Leigh Sommers gasps.

MENTORHELP: You: can I blow myself up?

Leigh Sommers gasps.

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER stabs Leigh Sommers with the proboscis!

Leigh Sommers gasps.

Leigh Sommers gasps.

Leigh Sommers gasps.

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER sucks the fluids out of Leigh Sommers!

Leigh Sommers seizes up and falls limp, her eyes dead and lifeless...

MENTORHELP: You: god turned me into a plasma spore

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER has added the flash to the backpack!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER attempts to grab the plasma spore but it is not implemented yet!

The plasma spore ruptures and explodes!

SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER's right arm flies off in a bloody arc!

glass window was hit by Leigh Sommers's heart.

glass window was hit by Leigh Sommers's left leg.

Thranos earned the Gore Fest medal.

DEAD: Ghost (Unknown) moans, "YES!"

DEAD: Ghost (Unknown) laments, "YES!!!!!"

DEAD: Ghost (Mike Markerson) wails, "SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER attempts to grab the plasma spore but it is not implemented yet!"

DEAD: Ghost (Harry Ahmed) grumps, "Sure unknown"

Max Knight says, "THANKS MAN"

Shitty Bill says, "Hey chump, gimme yer jet."

DEAD: Ghost (Unknown) laments, "aloha snackbar"

DEAD: Ghost (Unknown) laments, "GO SPORE!"

TLDR: Died trying to fight an antag with satanic powers, was reincarnated as a plasma spore, tricked the antag into blowing himself up.
addendum:
Quote:SKELETOR THE HUMAN HARMER (played by Mask2697) was a changeling!

Absorbed DNA: 7

Objective #1: Absorb the DNA of at least 10 more crew members in addition to the one you started with, and escape on the shuttle alive. Failed

Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle alive. Failed

The changeling has failed!
It would really be remiss of one to mention that round without mentioning original Skeletor.

He spent most of the round screaming about He-Man and beating up 'agents of Castle Grayskull' (seals in the pool). After beating He-Man the Walrus, admins decided he'd earned the power of Grayskull, and gave him superpowers, including fire breath and an appropriately spooky laugh. He then ran around the station demanding humans bow to his will and setting them on fire, until an angry mob surrounded him and beat him to death. The ling ate him, took his form and came back as the gritty reboot of Skeletor, but most agreed the original was a better Skeletor.
Today, a dimensionally-displaced Hellcluwne visited Space Station 13.

The Hellcluwne at first glance appeared no different than a normal cluwne... or, rather, as normal as cluwnes can be. Closer inspection would quickly give away the Hellcluwne's more otherworldly features however, having horns on its head and being wreathed in an aura of strange blue and green fire.

The Hellcluwne was a rather challenged sort of character outside of its home plane of existence, as it couldn't maintain its physical presence in the same place for very long. It would constantly warp from one place to the next with little-to-no control over where or when. Regardless, it persisted, eager to explore this strange building in deep space and learn about its inhabitants.

The Hellcluwne's first warp led it to the aptly-named Arrivals Hallway. It wasn't met with a warm welcome, as one would expect, what with it being a variant of cluwne. The crew was downright terrified of the flaming, cackling, green-haired... thing that would look at them, laugh, then vanish without the slightest evidence that it was ever there other than the occasional spark or two. More than a few times it would warp near a crewman who had just seen it and fled, scaring them further, sometimes several times in succession. This was through no fault of the Hellcluwne itself, of course, for it had no control over its destination at the time.

The Hellcluwne encountered a particularly unfortunate crewman in this fashion, a security officer seemingly hellbent on containing the frantically-warping dimensional visitor in a locker. His first attempt was a spectacular failure: he didn't even lock the locker upon shutting the Hellcluwne inside, and though it did prevent a warp, the sparks from that warp consumed the locker as the Hellcluwne simply exited it. The security officer panicked, and in this panic he wandered into the flames, now running around in a flaming frenzy into several different rooms. The Hellcluwne would warp to him with surprising accuracy - which was a mystery to it because it had no control over it - following the burning and increasingly terrified crewman until the fire was put out.

The Hellcluwne then found itself accosted by several crewmen, some security detail, some not. Their efforts went about as well as expected; whenever they cornered the Hellcluwne, it would simply be warped away, sometimes into place beyond their reach where it would laugh at their inane antics. This persisted even if they happened to knock the cluwne down, and before long half of the crew was baying over the radio in frustration. Its luck would eventually run out however, as it warped near a locker that the security officer from before remembered to lock this time. As he proclaimed his victory over the radio however, something unexpected happened: the moments of stability within the locker taught the Hellcluwne about the nature of physical presence in this world, and with its newfound knowledge harnessed its power for some limited control over it. Its first genuine warp: on top of the security officer, who nearly screamed his lungs out. The crew present at the time united to try and destroy the clearly-untrappable Hellcluwne where it stood, but it was for naught; it warped away, once again of its own volition.

The Hellcluwne, emboldened and amused by this turn of events, took some time to experiment with the physical laws of this world before returning to the station. When it did, this time appearing in the Medbay, it had a much deeper and scarier voice and much more physical durability. Its presence was announced by a stray warp spark igniting a fuel tank in Robotics Storage, setting a hapless Roboticist on fire. Enjoying the crazed reactions that the crew gave off, it decided to be a terrifying but relatively harmless spectre. It would only willingly warp when it wanted to go somewhere else, and let luck decide where it would go otherwise while it further experimented with how to alter reality. The crew was at a complete loss with how to deal with the empowered Hellcluwne, expecially when it realized it could move in ways other than warping. It eventually learned to walk, and after that, flip - that is, flip onto other people. Mostly harmless fun, and it incited more panic, especially when the Hellcluwne phased through a solid surface to flail into someone. These antics continued when the Hellcluwne learned it could manipulate its physical body, converting its arms into horrifying chainsaws and its legs into sturdy tank treads so it wouldn't fall down.

The crew, having had enough, called the Escape Shuttle and gathered at the escape arm. In hindsight this turned out to be a terrible idea, as it brought everyone to one place for the Hellcluwne to torment. One enterprising Geneticist attempted to Polymorph into the cluwne's form thinking it would grant him its powers, but it only resulting in him gaining an unfamiliar face. When the shuttle arrived, the Hellcluwne decided to exit this existential plane in as grand of a manner possible: by shoving one of its chainsaw arms into chest, spraying the gibs of its physical form all over the shuttle... and releasing a gaggle of its spawn from within, giving the crew one last fright before the shuttle launched. Thankfully these "cluwnespiders" were harmless and possessed none of the power or intelligence that the Hellcluwne itself did, but the little, clown-faced "pets" they brought back to Centcom would forever remind them of the bizarre and powerful creatures in the worlds and dimensions beyond.

The crew only hoped that the Hellcluwne wouldn't return to find Centcom and locate its "children"...

----------

Special thanks to the badmin who modified my voice and filled me with cluwnespiders.
C'mon Son!
Today, I had a run-in with the crank huffin' gang.

I was a clown who job swapped with a sec officer, and I found a man trying to repair the paint machine.
I remembered that I required an object from QM. So, I walked around the corner to QM.
There were 3 people in there, all dressed in similar clothes, wearing various color of berets.
They called themselves the crank huffin' gang, and accused me of being arival gang paint huffer since I was repairing the machine.

So, we had our own little gang war.
They came rolling at me accusing me of wanting their turf and to 'Get outta here'.
As their second-in-command came rolling out, I shot him with a taser or two, but the other two flanked and shoved me down.
They farted on my face mercilessly.

When I got back up, I was prepared. I ate my entire lollipop I had in my bag, and knocked them down.
A passerby noticed, and joined me in the fight.
Eventually after a struggle, I trapped them in the south sec office brig.
I eventually 'freed their homies' out after they paid me in paint. A deal is a deal, after all.

Shortly after, I saw the detective beating them up and joined in. There were a few other incidents I helped them in.
I eventually gave them barkley's ball, and they accepted me into the gang as an honorary member.
To be a member of course, I had to be on crank.
Not much happened after that other than beating up the captain who we got into an escape pod.
Right about then, my round ended from a surprise wizard insta-crit.

These fun rounds are really the highlight of playing SS13. I wish gang mode could make a reappearance, but I do understand its horribly flawed.
Quote:OOC: Ed Venture: I FUCKING REMOVED THE NUKE OOC: Ed Venture: WITH THE ENGINEER IN A BOX

I found a engineer in a box on the floor in the bar and as soon as I picked it up centcom announced that syndies armed the nuke. So knowing this was fate I bum rushed into research got next to the nuke and deleted it from the game thus ending the round. I think laughed for a good five mins afterwards.
from the new station -

Quote:This is a good gold scrap.
Some twisted and ruined metal. It could probably be smelted down into something more useful. It is made of gold. It's very shiny. It is a normal-sized item.

so that's what all those gold-buyers want at the shopping centres