Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Grayshift Wrote:This is a dreadful ÏbçÇ~¥D??õ®׳?£-4.
Someone taped together a dreadful wendigo king and Battledronì4?½&?aÄ ÏbçÇ~¥D??õ®׳?£-4. Great.
why
Grayshift Wrote:This is a weeedloader.
Someone taped together a wendigo and .357 speedloader. Great.
:eyepop:
A genuine weed-loader needs to become a thing. Weed bullets. Why not?

The double entendre puns the could arise from tape could give inspiration to many odd suggestions.
Mageziya Wrote:

The double entendre puns the could arise from tape could give inspiration to many odd suggestions.
That could definitely be used as a sort of crowd-control round.
One round, an intrepid traitor managed to spawn the Y-Drone onto the station via telescience. Understandably freaked out, I made a panicked announcement to the station...right before my laws were subverted, and I was given a law that the Y-Drone was to be considered my god, and must be guided through the station to eliminate all non-human threats. (read: the rest of the crew)

I then made my way into the DWAINE systems and proceeded to relay the bastard throughout the station. It was originally trapped in the medbay lobby, but one hapless roboticist was in for a surprise when I teleported the thing straight into the lab, and then teleported it back out into the hallway. Unfortunately, in my attempts to intercept some crew members that were escaping via pod portal, the Y-Drone followed out through the portal and was lost in the debris field.

By this point, it was only then that the crew started catching onto my subverted nature, and the Captain launched an assault in an attempt to de-brain me. I did what I could to transport him away before he could remove my core, but I closed out of the terminal menu in an inopportune moment, and eventually met my demise after a long-fought battle.
Mageziya Wrote:
[Image: 9b0a5c1fdea9b1774e626abf89312566.png]
[Image: 5eae043294c46a1f3ca3266afe65a567.png]
The insane amount of ectoplasm is from how, when a reagent deposit is killed, it lets off smoke. Basically, deadly weed smoke, which also had ectoplasm in it.
Hey, there's my corpse!
[Image: 999d1f06f7.jpg]
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:

We could call them 420 gage blunt rounds.

Also, this:
[Image: 6e99285145.jpg]
[Image: 72f42d9052.jpg]
Vitatroll Wrote:
Vitatroll Wrote:
BlackPhoenix Wrote::eyepop:

We could call them 420 gage blunt rounds.

Also, this:
[Image: 6e99285145.jpg]
[Image: 72f42d9052.jpg]
where can you get the tape to do this?
It's admin only for now.
It used to be coder only, but now idiots like me have it. So prepare for more of that.
I will tape everything to everything.
If you tape a gun to a knife, does it shoot or stab? Or both? Or is it just a useless object after that?
Mike Markerson tossed an Owl Grenade in Chem.

[Image: 531567b81d.png]

It was beautiful.
did you melt him with a bucket of water
I spawned in as a miscreant medic with objective to convince my department to go on strike.

I thought to myself that convincing people to go all bat-shit and refuse to heal anyone won´t be easy if I do not use some special talking skills.
I was wrong, people immediately joined me to do riot and sprayed the whole medbay with something that causes it to rotate every pixel constantly and splashed all colors of the rainbow everywhere while I kept repeating slogans in radio such as "Rise the medic wage!"
Apparently people will always join you to wreak havoc, no matter the conditions.

Few minutes into the round, soon it became an antag fest as few changelings showed up and somewhat used the chaos for their advantage.

Shame nobody needed healing that round.
Jay Wolff and I became basketball wizards and dunked on each other.

After Jay died, I dunked on the crew until the shuttle arrived and then I performed a chaos dunk right on the shuttle to the music of Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden.

[Image: latest?cb=20121231232405]