Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
BabaYaga Wrote:I pretended to absorb Niourk Houlihan after someone mentioned that anyone who steps into maintenance shafts is a changeling.

Baba Yaga sucks the fluids from Nick Hooligan or something like that
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Niourk Houlihan laughs.
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Ross Kidman [145.9] says, "Baba yaga is nonhuman"
Ross Kidman [145.9] says, "He's eating someone"

Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Baba Yaga extends a popsicle
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Ross Kidman throws the steel pipe bomb.
Baba Yaga has been hit by the steel pipe bomb.
Gabe Arr knocks on the steel-reinforced glass window.
The steel pipe bomb explodes!
You are struck by shrapnel!

Someone was convinced enough to throw a home-made pipebomb at us and gib both of me and Niourk. We should've won an oscar for that A+ performance. What a show!
I dunno if this was during this round or the round previous, but I know that you two did this when I was actually a changeling, by complete and utter coincidence. There weren't actually any other changelings that round, but it still put me on edge!
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:
BabaYaga Wrote:I pretended to absorb Niourk Houlihan after someone mentioned that anyone who steps into maintenance shafts is a changeling.

Baba Yaga sucks the fluids from Nick Hooligan or something like that
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Niourk Houlihan laughs.
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Ross Kidman [145.9] says, "Baba yaga is nonhuman"
Ross Kidman [145.9] says, "He's eating someone"

Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Baba Yaga extends a popsicle
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Ross Kidman throws the steel pipe bomb.
Baba Yaga has been hit by the steel pipe bomb.
Gabe Arr knocks on the steel-reinforced glass window.
The steel pipe bomb explodes!
You are struck by shrapnel!

Someone was convinced enough to throw a home-made pipebomb at us and gib both of me and Niourk. We should've won an oscar for that A+ performance. What a show!
I dunno if this was during this round or the round previous, but I know that you two did this when I was actually a changeling, by complete and utter coincidence. There weren't actually any other changelings that round, but it still put me on edge!

I just remembered that! I did this once before under different circumstances but it turns out it was the same person that was my "victim", which is what you're talking about.
That other time we weren't horribly blown up by some wacko v
[Image: M2p3Yju.png]
[Image: snaps5t.png]
I got to enact plan Obliteration after a generous deluxe mindslave implant from Prae Sett. A fair amount of waiting and dickering later, I had four capped canister bombs stashed around the station and sang the Cuban Pete song.

Four command messages spam the screen, and 90 seconds later, 95% of the station vanished. The only walkable tiles were around the armory, the bridge, and pathology. Everything else, empty space, scrap metal and gore.
Megapaco Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:Touhou happened.

Well, not exactly. Spacemarine9 decided to mess around in the critter creator, and over the course of two rounds created the "dread touhou." It was a monstrosity that show taser and laser shots in circular patterns, giant bullets, lightening, and more. It was terrifyingly powerful and was fought in a special arena area. Despite it being sealed off, an insane number of people died.

It's defeat was promptly followed by 5 chaos dunks.

Side note: There are as surprisingly large amount of players who know touhou.

Does anyone have a video or gif of this?

It sounds amazing

[Image: 2dPs516.png]
Just show that to a random person who does not know about ss13 and tell them it's an actual game.
Well. I went and got a wendigo arm! Then I ingested 200 units of booster enzymes, some meth, some omnizine, about every other medicine I could think of.

Then I prayed that I might get to box the wendigo king.

[Image: clgNsgF.png]

[Image: Qs9xbn0.png]

I think I put up a pretty good fight!

Thank you Gannets!
[Image: ab800a7dc3339b3edab2071d0e0495fe.gif]
Meth, fliptonium, and melonium fueled party on the shuttle.
Mageziya Wrote:flips

i really did not expect the almost 20 people on that shuttle to all still be alive

seriously everyone was screaming the entire round about some changeling, "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DIDN'T ACTUALLY KILL IT, IT'S STILL IN MEDBAY." "ok we crushed it now." "I'M STILL GETTING STUNG CAPTAIN HELP" "can you fucking idiots stop interrupting my drinking??"

someone managed to debrain it apparently? how the hell?! confused
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:flips

i really did not expect the almost 20 people on that shuttle to all still be alive

seriously everyone was screaming the entire round about some changeling, "YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DIDN'T ACTUALLY KILL IT, IT'S STILL IN MEDBAY." "ok we crushed it now." "I'M STILL GETTING STUNG CAPTAIN HELP" "can you fucking idiots stop interrupting my drinking??"

someone managed to debrain it apparently? how the hell?! confused
I was mainly preoccupied in research for the entire round, so I was mostly oblivious to the ling shenanigans. I did, however, witness what I assume were about to be its final moments. It's shambler power ran out in the middle of the operating theater and was surrounded by people, so you can assume what happened next.
Had some fun today with Hufflaw( aka THE GODDAMN RADIO), and two other folks (sorry i forgot :emo: ) playing DnD, set in a SPACE SHUTTLE. Had to quit midway, though.
Here's a screenshot:
[Image: fDOYrnV.png]

I also made this handsome drawing of our characters:

[Image: 6MFXJv9.png]
Basically, we were
:tinsley:, :cedric:, Awesome Cylon, Ninja
Carlarc Wrote:Had some fun today with Hufflaw( aka THE GODDAMN RADIO), and two other folks (sorry i forgot :emo: ) playing DnD, set in a SPACE SHUTTLE. Had to quit midway, though.
Here's a screenshot:
*a screenshot wow*

I also made this handsome drawing of our characters:

[Image: 6MFXJv9.png]
Basically, we were
:tinsley:, :cedric:, Awesome Cylon, Ninja

I took screenshots too!
[Image: ueb3dsb.png]
Then there was fire. It blazed with energy.

[Image: 2VchCm6.png]

I sustained it.

[Image: BKfJj9v.png]

It kept burning. Just like life.ยจ

[Image: XLsW8vU.png]

When everyone was gone. I kept it going.

Quote:Old Dovikiip says, "This has a certain beauty to it."

Old Dovikiip says, "In a metaphorical sense."

Old Dovikiip says, "Horrible things happened."

Old Dovikiip says, "People died."

Old Dovikiip says, "And life, the eternal fire, goes on."

Old Dovikiip cries.

Old Dovikiip sniffs.

Gregtari 7800 states, "It is...sad, yet comforting."

Old Dovikiip says, "There will always be someone"

Old Dovikiip says, "To keep the fire going."

Gregtari 7800 states, "There will always be the universe, the laws of reality, even when we are no more."
Carlarc Wrote:[Image: 6MFXJv9.png]
This is wonderful.
[Image: 5YUJGZ8.png]

[Image: Drifp8L.png]