Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
I would like to tell the saga of MURDER MONKEY.

I've had this plan for a while, a red chainsaw arm attached via drunk self surgery, and a couple monkey burgers to finish the operation.

I was finally able to test! I got traitor botanist and set out for space to prepare. 10 minutes later, I was MURDER MONKEY. I preceded to immediately murder the HoP and get all access, and from there it was just 30 or so minutes of pure absolute monkey chaos. There were piles of people steaks all over. All of security was in bloody ruin. The station lived in fear of MURDER MONKEY.

Fast forwarding to the shuttle, very few made it! So I proceeded to clean it up, after all, my objective was to escape alone. However, I didn't notice the detective had a laser rifle and stimpack! He came out guns blazing, and we fought to the death. Eventually we both died, side by side. The saga of MURDER MONKEY ended that day.... OR DID IT???

[Image: DaadrSs.png]
While the admins were building a house using the pool (the pool was replaced by grey floor), I was a changeling. Everything started when the admins closed the house using solid void. I started to sting people. Melvin Bee (3rd person stung) survived.
Melvin Bee: I GOT STUNG
Chance Stahl and me: WHO STUNG YOU
Melvin pointed at Ray. We locked him in the fridge. Then the captain arrived. His only introduction was "How the hell did I arrive here?". Then
Us: THERE IS A LING
Us: KLL IT
Captain:: WHO IS THE LING
We point at the fridge. Melvin opens it and I sting him, again (he survived). The captain doesn't kill Ray. I sting Ray. Ray blames Melvin. A wizard appears. I sting the wizard. The wizard dies. The MD arrives with "What is happening here?" as an introduction. Everybody but me and the MD dies. The "ling" was killed by the MD. I was gonna sting the MD when a hole appeared. I went out. I think the MD burned.
Results: Nobody said "hello" when arrived in the house.
I joined a late round as an apiarist and found a fair bit of murder had already been done, including some poor people in the observatory and implanters lying around everywhere. Seeing as sec was blown up I went to medbay (maybe I can clone/borg someone and get a name of whodunnit) and found they had been blown up too. The shuttle was called while I was trying to get into robotics and I eventually saw the person killing everyone, who had taken some time to stockpile hedz and arranged them neatly on the seats of the shuttle, then taken to trying to murder the only other escapee in the medical compartment of the shuttle. Fearing the worst, I dragged my already-hatched bee inside and hatched another, when he decided to shoot me in front of the bee big grin . Sadly, he had a macrobomb in him:

[Image: dvNBGZR.png]

The crew's post-round screen was straight zeroes across the board, with the exception of 17 plants harvested and a cyborg that got finished v
medsal15 Wrote:While the admins were building a house using the pool (the pool was replaced by grey floor), I was a changeling. Everything started when the admins closed the house using solid void. I started to sting people. Melvin Bee (3rd person stung) survived.
Melvin pointed at Ray. We locked him in the fridge. Then the captain arrived. His only introduction was "How the hell did I arrive here?". Then
We point at the fridge. Melvin opens it and I sting him, again (he survived). The captain doesn't kill Ray. I sting Ray. Ray blames Melvin. A wizard appears. I sting the wizard. The wizard dies. The MD arrives with "What is happening here?" as an introduction. Everybody but me and the MD dies. The "ling" was killed by the MD. I was gonna sting the MD when a hole appeared. I went out. I think the MD burned.

Yeah you did pretty great in the twilight zone! Their task was to find out who the changeling was amongst them in ten minutes. You did so well that you escaped while everyone else was doomed inside!

Also Hufflaw playing the twilight zone music was hilarious.
Conor12 Wrote:
medsal15 Wrote:While the admins were building a house using the pool (the pool was replaced by grey floor), I was a changeling. Everything started when the admins closed the house using solid void. I started to sting people. Melvin Bee (3rd person stung) survived.

Yeah you did pretty great in the twilight zone! Their task was to find out who the changeling was amongst them in ten minutes. You did so well that you escaped while everyone else was doomed inside!

Also Hufflaw playing the twilight zone music was hilarious.

Probably the best part about that was someone playing "The Thing: The Musical" near the end of the while situation. Also my paranoia got myself and at least two innocent people killed. wonderful!
I was a traitor detective, and the Captain made the AI rogue as hell. I put on my best tough guy impression and dared him to call the thing off and fight me personally. What happened is as follows:

Johnny Walker says, "one on one"
Johnny Walker says, "deal"
Johnny Walker says, "fists only"
Andreas Feithiti says, "Very well."
Andreas Feithiti says, "I don't have QM access. Come on out."
Johnny Walker says, "i may be evil, but i am a man of my word"
You have added the taser gun to the backpack.
Andreas Feithiti says, "Count of three."
Johnny Walker says, "1"
Johnny Walker says, "2"
Andreas Feithiti pulls a derringer out of the hat!
Andreas Feithiti winks.
Andreas Feithiti fires the derringer at the floor!
Johnny Walker is hit by the bullet!
Johnny Walker says, "3--URK"
Andreas Feithiti fires the derringer at the floor!
Johnny Walker is hit by the bullet!
Johnny Walker seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Andreas Feithiti says, "Fucker."
Touhou happened.

Well, not exactly. Spacemarine9 decided to mess around in the critter creator, and over the course of two rounds created the "dread touhou." It was a monstrosity that show taser and laser shots in circular patterns, giant bullets, lightening, and more. It was terrifyingly powerful and was fought in a special arena area. Despite it being sealed off, an insane number of people died.

It's defeat was promptly followed by 5 chaos dunks.

Side note: There are as surprisingly large amount of players who know touhou.
Mageziya Wrote:Touhou happened.

Well, not exactly. Spacemarine9 decided to mess around in the critter creator, and over the course of two rounds created the "dread touhou." It was a monstrosity that show taser and laser shots in circular patterns, giant bullets, lightening, and more. It was terrifyingly powerful and was fought in a special arena area. Despite it being sealed off, an insane number of people died.

Does anyone have a video or gif of this?

It sounds amazing
I don't have anything, but I can describe it.

The very first time the Dread Touhou appeared, it was just one of those strange creatures you find in the void that can wrend you out of existence.

The next round, the Dread Touhou had located itself in an arena made of bloody floors and bloody walls in space just outside of the diner. The Dread Touhou had taken on the appearance of..... Hatsune Miku.(Not a 2hu, for reference.) Miku also had help. Lots of help. Living Arc Smelters and giant drones kind of help. Also, it had stun locking shockwaves.

When the Dread Touhou Miku was defeated, a another Touhou Miku came in to replace their fallen comrade. Dubbed, "True Touhou," this bullet spamming crime against all of existence had the ability to replace your blood with explosives. Few were able to reach it due to how late in the round it appeared, but those who did instantly exploded into gibs.

Overall, a pair of insanely stupid, insanely laggy, and insanely fun rounds. v

Personally, I hope the Touhou monstrosities return. Just wait, something stupid, like Byond Danmaku, will ultimately come from this events. Maybe Cirnos will become the new Macho-men.
QQ

I can't believe I missed that.

The first round of that i got shot with an owl an instakilled. the next round i was a traitor so used the portal to the thunderdome to steal weapons and stimpaks and go on a killing spree on the station.
Noah Buttes Wrote:

It sounds amazing

[Image: 2dPs516.png]
Mageziya Wrote:It's defeat was promptly followed by 5 chaos dunks..
Yes! Those where mine.. GOTTA B-BALL
Megapaco Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:

It sounds amazing

[Image: 2dPs516.png]

Holy shit
I pretended to absorb Niourk Houlihan after someone mentioned that anyone who steps into maintenance shafts is a changeling.

Baba Yaga sucks the fluids from Nick Hooligan or something like that
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Niourk Houlihan laughs.
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Ross Kidman [145.9] says, "Baba yaga is nonhuman"
Ross Kidman [145.9] says, "He's eating someone"

Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Baba Yaga extends a popsicle
Niourk Houlihan gasps.
Ross Kidman throws the steel pipe bomb.
Baba Yaga has been hit by the steel pipe bomb.
Gabe Arr knocks on the steel-reinforced glass window.
The steel pipe bomb explodes!
You are struck by shrapnel!

Someone was convinced enough to throw a home-made pipebomb at us and gib both of me and Niourk. We should've won an oscar for that A+ performance. What a show!