Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Quote:Noah Buttes jams one end of the handcuffs into one of his eye sockets, closing the loop through the other!

Noah Buttes screams!

Noah Buttes yanks the other end of the handcuffs as hard as he can, ripping his skull clean out of his head! Oh my god!

Noah Buttes's brain falls out of the bottom of Noah Buttes's skull

Fuzzzy states, "Noah Rekt has signed up as Miners Union Rep."
Everyone was made traitor with the objective of working together to escape the station.
[Image: iem6B3s.png]
Go go shit rangers. For reference, since it's a still image, those are Emp'd chameleon suits.
[Image: pyfXBkD.png]
Go go shit rangers.
Mageziya Wrote:Go go shit rangers.

[Image: eWunb8r.gif]
Kayle7 Wrote:[Image: eWunb8r.gif]

Haha, i was going to post that here!
Most fun round there was in a while. smile
Crossposting from the SomethingAwful thread.

Quote:Also I just had a wicked 3 antag rounds in a row.

Traitor, in which I worked tireless with the AI (while constantly saying I reset it) to murder my targets while covertly bombing things.
Vampire, in which I melted my face off and openly drank peoples blood until I was caught in an endless struggle with Kade Hunter on the shuttle where neither of us would die.
But my final round as a Changeling was the best.

Shitty Bill had a bad day. His friends had been killed, and the only man willing to find out what happened to them killed along with them. His only hope was to retreat back to the station, maybe he'd be safe from the beast there. But inside upon his arrival, things changed. Voices of the deceased echoed through the radios. A transmission from a Nanotrasen Emergency Officer declared that the station be quarantined due to suspicious 'activity' and that anything found on the Escape Shuttle will be eliminated, regardless of rank or standing. He didn't know what to do, the guilt of the dead weighing on his conscience. A man in a mask, wearing the hat of Don Glabs began to appear to him, warning him that his time was soon to come. What happened at the diner?

At the market, Shitty Bill found his answers when those around him began to change into twisted versions of the ones he'd lost. Father Jack attempted to ease his spirit, assuring Bill that he did what he had to do. But Bill didn't do anything. Those people were his friends, his partners! Without them, he'd be be nothing... empty. Alone with his thoughts. It was then that he saw a reflection of himself in the others, one that could accept what he was, and what he had done. The stress had gotten to him, and he just snapped. He didn't mean to do it, but it felt good. Powerful. Enlightening.

The masked man in Don's hat stepped out from the darkness and raised a taser at Bill, who was still adjusting to his new view of the world. A quick sting before he was stunned put the masked man down for Bill to uncover his identity. He removed the gas mask, only to find Don Glabs himself underneath. But Bill had killed him, he knew it. He remembered. But it doesn't matter now. Bill is stronger now. The others offer themselves to him, making Shitty Bill many in preparation for CentCom. When the shuttle arrived, there were only two others that hadn't joined flesh.

They locked themselves in. Bill entered from the vacuum of space. Taking a new shape, Shitty Bill fought against the flames and showed them what they could expect upon assimilation. The flames proved to be too much to handle for the bulk of him, but a stray piece infected one of last remaining humans. All will be Bill. All will be Shitty.

Docking at CentCom, the shuttle doors opened to a Nanotrasen Firing Squad. Communication was lost soon after.

(tl;dr mimic voice and dna sting can be very very fun with the right crew)
I recently held my first murder-arena-competition.
As a traitor, I abducted members of the crew and teleported them naked into the Biodome entrance where I forced them to fight each other until only one remained.

[Image: NvDkUAh.png?1]

I don't think they enjoyed it nearly as much as I did...

But...um...anyways...
Congratulations to Otto Strangemeister for being the first winner of the BIODOME THUNDERDOME SU-SU-SU-SUUUPERDOME!!!
Waffles64 Wrote:I recently held my first murder-arena-competition.
As a traitor, I abducted members of the crew and teleported them naked into the Biodome entrance where I forced them to fight each other until only one remained.

[Image: NvDkUAh.png?1]

I don't think they enjoyed it nearly as much as I did...

But...um...anyways...
Congratulations to Otto Strangemeister for being the first winner of the BIODOME THUNDERDOME SU-SU-SU-SUUUPERDOME!!!

I can see me trying to do something like this. Oooh it would be so great!

>Get Biodome coordinates
>Try to kidnap someone
>Die

Now that i think of it... it's not gonna be so great afterall :I
spoilered for largeness

[Image: KuiBRf2.png]

wow, I got an obsidian crown in my backpack
MedicInDisquise Wrote:spoilered for largeness

[Image: KuiBRf2.png]

wow, I got an obsidian crown in my backpack

sell it for epic $$$. Unless, of course, it's like the gold bars and you need the pre-spawned ones to work
Chance Stahl did this fun thing where he gave out various paying contracts for minor crimes from his creepy secluded office.

My job was to beat up the barman and send a picture of his ugly mug. Good fun, good gimmick.
That time the station
became a communist nation.
If you ain't red
then you're f*ckin' dead.
[Image: YkLDKDa.png]
Goofing around Cog2 :3 that was fun http://imgur.com/a/rIiez <--- i ain't gonna fill a spoiler with images! OK!
Naximous Wrote:Goofing around Cog2 :3 that was fun http://imgur.com/a/rIiez <--- i ain't gonna fill a spoiler with images! OK!
Oh wow, when did this happen? And what is that yellow stuff?
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Naximous Wrote:Goofing around Cog2 :3 that was fun http://imgur.com/a/rIiez <--- i ain't gonna fill a spoiler with images! OK!
Oh wow, when did this happen? And what is that yellow stuff?

1: When did this happen? [Image: 1d89b159a1b97608b03ac0f8d2e3b8a8.png]
2: Golden Star Stickers. i kept sticking em on
So I was playing as a medical, wandering around and got attacked from a boxer. I ignored him because I was delivering a bee to hydroponics. On the way back, that same boxer was dieing, so I went up to him.
"Aren't you glad you punched me?" and ran off.
Apparently the detective saw me, and brought me into questioning, as to why I left that guy to die. As I was explaining, I was also undoing my chaircuffs, and security was going through my stuff. Security said I was clean, stopped me from uncuffing at the last second. The detective wanted five minutes with me alone.
He slams a crowbar on the table.
"Do you see this? Do you know why we keep it locked up?
"Because it was used in a murder?"
"BECAUSE IT'S USED FOR ANSWERS! Am I going to get some answers from you?"
Just then I got my handcuffs undone, when suddenly a cluwne came in through the door behind me. Everyone screamed/honked and I ran out the way it came in. In the maintenance behind the door, I could hear honking and beating and honking, but didn't find a way out, so I knocked on the door.
"I want to come in now. I'll be good!"
After the honking and beating died down, the detective opened the door and let me get my stuff and go.

Not five minutes later, I hear people yelling over the radio that the detective has gone rogue.