Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
That totally threw me off too, cause I was like "Why is the security guy shooting me? Why is the HOS just standing there? In fact, why is no one doing ANYTHING about this? Oh that jerkass wasn't even an antag! FUCK! *AHELP"
Two minutes later
"Oh... you were wearing a mask and a voice changer... well... uh... hmm... didn't consider that... feel like an asshole now."
Zamujasa Wrote:If it's the round I'm thinking of there was one person in particular who was babbling about how badly the bombs were placed and how he would do so much better and so on and so forth v
I believe so. It was also the round where someone got extremely salty over the lag the bombs caused. Rage against traitors for traitoring is always amusing, even more so when the station had already had 40 minutes of quiet time to itself. As for actual bomb placement, I was just seeking to evenly spread the damage as far as possible, all to the main halls, while keeping the bombs hidden.

Spy_Guy Wrote:Now do it with max powered canister bombs get in not go out
I would, except that canister bombs are extremely hard to learn, because the only way to test them as a non-antag is to haul them to the middle of the asteroid field.
LLJK2 is a "secret" server that's usually mostly or completely depopulated, so if you want to test round-ending destruction that might be up your alley. Since there's only one or two people on it the chances of getting an antag anyway are pretty high.
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:I managed to successfully plant 7 9x9 bombs around the station and detonate them all remotely.

It only took 40 minutes of preparation. :downs:

I can cross that off my list of things to do in SS13, except that I don't have a list.

Now do it with max powered canister bombs get in not go out

Could the server even handle multiple max power canister bombs going off?
It could just barely handle one I made.
Noah Buttes Wrote:
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Mageziya Wrote:I managed to successfully plant 7 9x9 bombs around the station and detonate them all remotely.

It only took 40 minutes of preparation. :downs:

I can cross that off my list of things to do in SS13, except that I don't have a list.

Now do it with max powered canister bombs get in not go out

Could the server even handle multiple max power canister bombs going off?
It could just barely handle one I made.
Go back in time in this thread and see the destruction I caused on #2 with can bombs. It can handle it.
KikiMofo Wrote:Go back in time in this thread and see the destruction I caused on #2 with can bombs. It can handle it.

Did your canister bombs flatten half the station with one canister?
Noah Buttes Wrote:
KikiMofo Wrote:Go back in time in this thread and see the destruction I caused on #2 with can bombs. It can handle it.

Did your canister bombs flatten half the station with one canister?

No, but they wiped out the entire station with five. I was watching and they were definitely at the cap.
Jay Wolff eats Jay Wolff's head.
So I spent the whole round preparing a foam grenade to test, and since I wasn't an antag, I decided to test it on the Diner, away from the station. I was very surprised to encounter a Changeling who was in the middle of recovering. I panicked, triggered the grenade and ran.

The Changeling ended up being gibbed by it.

I was off of the station, so I didn't learn until later that this Changeling had been the bane of the crew's existence all round. All that hard work undone simply because he'd stumbled onto my chemical warfare testing ground. He wasn't even mad at the end, and even though I apologized profusely after the round we both just had to laugh. This game.
Billy Crystals throws the erebite ore.
Billy Crystals has been hit by the erebite ore.
The erebite ore explodes!
Billy Crystals's right arm flies off in a bloody arc!
Billy Crystals screams!
The toilet catches on fire!
I made a level 3 sandwich: the lightly-fried commol root, carrot, carrot, carrot, potato, and lightly-fried cannabis leaf sandwich on honey-wheat bread, lightly-fried lightly-fried corn cob, lightly-fried cannabis leaf, chili pepper, potato, carrot, and lightly-fried chili pepper sandwich on honey-wheat bread, lightly-fried lightly-fried carrot, lightly-fried honey, lightly-fried corn cob, lightly-fried corn cob, lightly-fried commol root, and lightly-fried commol root sandwich on plain bread, lightly-fried lightly-fried commol root, li sandwich on honey-wheat bread.
Playing Hot Potato with the traitor detective as the captain.

We only got one round in though... (literally catching it and throwing it back in his face was hilarious)
Whoops, I thought I mentioned we played it with live syndicate pipebombs.

My bad!
[Image: Ay257gv.png]

Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) says, "This is a violation of all social standards"
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) says, "Not to speak of moral ones"
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) cries.
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) says, "I can't unsee it"
Roughly Malachi Lecter (as Malachi Lecter) is holding his breath. It looks like he's trying to commit suicide.
That's why I always aim at the ground near people