Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
CaptainBravo Wrote:i figure out how to attack first in lagfests and then you nerds have to go dropping all this fancy resizing nonsense onto my lap. it's CRIMINAL

no this game is a 32x32 game so why wouldn't you play it in its native resolution????????????
Because that's really small and people with sub-par eyesight can't make out the the hell that little blob is on the screen?
h3half Wrote:Because that's really small and people with sub-par eyesight can't make out the the hell that little blob is on the screen?
So obviously it's easier to see it when it's blurrier.
Nightgunner5 Wrote:
h3half Wrote:Because that's really small and people with sub-par eyesight can't make out the the hell that little blob is on the screen?
So obviously it's easier to see it when it's blurrier.
yes, it is
http://i.imgur.com/T9ATSGK.png
[Image: T9ATSGK.png]
Furbeh Wrote:http://i.imgur.com/T9ATSGK.png

I don't know, how is it bette? I didn't even know that was a word intill now!
Oh hey I am in Furbeh's picture saying something stupid, I'm a celebrity now.
Zorafm Wrote:
Furbeh Wrote:http://i.imgur.com/T9ATSGK.png
I don't know, how is it bette? I didn't even know that was a word intill now!
You also didn't know that the forum hides most of the picture which is why I put the url above it.
Welp, it only took 17 pages but you people have finally managed to even make this thread go wildly off track. If you want to argue about resolutions go make another thread dammit.

Somebody have something awesome happen, quick, so we can get this going in the right direction again.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:Welp, it only took 17 pages but you people have finally managed to even make this thread go wildly off track. If you want to argue about resolutions go make another thread dammit.

Somebody have something awesome happen, quick, so we can get this going in the right direction again.
Well, there was that time when they brought poo back.

Oh wait, no there wasn't.
There was the time I was a vampire named "The Warden". Admins called an instashuttle which broke and wouldn't go to CentComm, so it had to be exploded in order to call a new one. But first, it was loaded with mobs and shit. Myself and Twitchy Somethingorother hid in the sleeper pods while Mo Zi appeared ocassionally, terrifying us with his presence. I managed to mist form away from the earth shattering kabooms while rejuvenating, and ended up completely winning as a vampire thanks to the monkey humans I had consumed before and the skill with which I abused my spells, despite a borg repeatedly ejecting me from a sleeper to have mobs try and kill me.
Last night I had my first successful changeling round. It was pretty nice, despite me being outed right at my first victim as HoS saw me behind the tree. Good thing changelings don't mind space and vacuum, so I could escape always out. Disposals was nifty with the dead bodies, I had a real nest there, grabbing new arrivals when they came.

Apologies to all my victims though.
This just happened.

Walter Poehl (as Ensign Daeren) attacks Rube Potter in the head with Spaceman Africa's butt!
Rube Potter has been knocked unconscious!
Butts are too strong please make them weaker.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Butts are too strong please make them weaker.
Buttgriff