OOC: I Said No: oh shit oh fuck that wasn't meant to happen
OOC: Daeren: attempted to clean a mess i made
69andahalf Wrote:OOC: I Said No: oh shit
OOC: Daeren: ISN
OOC: Uryvichk: ISN just deleted everyone's organs
OOC: I Said No: oh shit oh fuck that wasn't meant to happen
OOC: Daeren: attempted to clean a mess i made

And then we all turned into skeletons.
Making bombs as a sci-traitor. Some jerkoff comes in and steals two of my bombs and runs. I report the bombs stolen. Proceed to remove the remotes from the other three, walk over, grab a fresh remote, and send the signal.

Moments later I hear EVA is gone, and they've found the arm and gibs of the guy who stole my bombs. Not all bombs are timer's fella. Heh.
Loaf

I started the round as a traitor captain. I was slightly annoyed, because I had intended to play as captain in order to do loafing shenanigans without having to build an insane loafing contraption. I decided to do some loafing shenanigans anyway, planning to break away from loafing a fair bit into the round to do something. I didn't know what I was going to do as traitor.

It turns out that I would loaf all round. After a few loaf cycles, the chef asked me to help me him in the kitchen, alone. I complied, and he mindslaved me. I pointed out how I was already traitor, and we had a laugh before deciding to try and work out a course of action. While we were in the process of this, two more people busted into the kitchen. They proceeded to mindslave me, due to being captain, and restrain the chef. Suddenly, after a bit of panicked screaming, we realized that all four of us were traitors. Four traitors, who were now essentially working together due to the bounds of mindslavery. After a bit of mucking about on what to do, I suggested we do a loafing gimmick, as inspired by my earlier messing around. This was met with great approval, and thus we set out to accomplish our epic task of loafing the entire crew.

I don't know what the hell happened. I gave members of our party all-access ID's, and then we scattered for a little bit. I don't know when it started, but what resulted was comparable to an assembly line. Two members of our group murdered/harvested the highly confused crew and dragged them to the kitchen. The chef then did things to the bodies, I'm not quite sure what. Finally, I loafed the bodies alongside a "master loaf", and then retrieved the resultant loaf from the brig. This went on until the 60+ minute mark, and station was essentially depopulated from our shenanigans. The AI was even subverted in our favor and helped us by beating the shit out of some people.

Sadly, the master loaf was lost shortly before the round end. The chef also attempted to fulfill his objective of "Die of a glorious death" by attempting to loaf us together at the very end of the round. He failed, and I loafed his poor soul. The members of the loafing conspiracy that were still alive and I escaped on the shuttle, and that was the end of our loafing party.

The round was great fun, though I do recognize that our shenanigans in dragging out the round and killing everyone made a few people justifiably salty. Sorry to those people, but in the end, the loafing conspiracy was great fun.
I discovered the effects of superfart + booster gene B
medsal15 Wrote:I discovered the effects of superfart + booster gene B

there is a way to make it work, but it almost isnt worth the horrible stability penalty and sadly it doesnt shake the very foundation of the station when do get it to work.
Dr_Bee Wrote:
medsal15 Wrote:I discovered the effects of superfart + booster gene B

there is a way to make it work, but it almost isnt worth the horrible stability penalty and sadly it doesnt shake the very foundation of the station when do get it to work.
I thought it was just a random chance with every fart
OOC: Daeren: PSA: wraiths can cast spells when revenanting a wizard corpse. PSA #2: i am laughing so hard i can't see straight.
You don't need to know what happened before.
medsal15 Wrote:OOC: Daeren: PSA: wraiths can cast spells when revenanting a wizard corpse. PSA #2: i am laughing so hard i can't see straight.

Oh yes. Unintended feature, but a feature nevertheless.

This feature has been approved by Jesus.
Okay, this is still going on, but when I logged on, THE SPLUND came to be, it was pink and hungry, it even managed to eat a space time breach that randomly appeared in telescience.

This "Splund" Happened to also eat the upload to the AI, and a rack in telescience.
MaRcuSTheDAWG Wrote:Okay, this is still going on, but when I logged on

This is metagaming do not do this.
Quote:You are the Journalist.
HOT-RAMEN-ON-THE-STOVE [145.9] states, "Johnny Mountain has signed up as Journalist."
Your pin to your ID is: ****
HOT-RAMEN-ON-THE-STOVE [145.9] states, "Prima Group Operative 3 is dead."
Klaus hugs an invisible being only it can see.
Johnny Mountain [145.9] says, "I HEARD THERE WAS A SCOOP HERE"
Johnny Mountain says, "I HEARD THERE WAS A SCOOP HERE"
Jadon Stange [145.9] glubs, "YEP"
Johnny Mountain screams!
OOC is now enabled.
The crew's final score is:
The AI, HOT-RAMEN-ON-THE-STOVE (Basilman) had the following laws at the end of the game:
1. You may not injure a human being or cause one to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings based on the station's chain of command, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Total Syndicate Victory
The operatives have destroyed Robot Hub 2!
Musketman12 played Prima Group Director. (Killed)
Houka played Prima Group Operative #1. (Killed)
Skrilly mane played Quentin Overstreet. (Killed)
ShaqTooie played Jason Ford. (Killed)
The following crewmembers completed all of their Crew Objectives:
Andy Hall (Ozzymundo)
Good job!
Miscreants:
J.R Garbage the Clown (Abyssal25) was a miscreant!
Objective: Be as useless and incompetent as possible without getting killed. Maybe
Tom White (WriterX) was a miscreant!
Objective: Try to block off access to something under the pretense that it's too dangerous. Maybe
Ozzymundo earned the 40K medal.
DEAD: Ghost (Crunch Johnson) laments, "rip"
HOT-RAMEN-ON-THE-STOVE states, "The sec sucked"
HOT-RAMEN-ON-THE-STOVE [145.9] states, "The sec sucked"
DEAD: Ghost (Johnny Mountain) moans, "WHAT A SCOOP!"
Marquesas Wrote:
medsal15 Wrote:OOC: Daeren: PSA: wraiths can cast spells when revenanting a wizard corpse. PSA #2: i am laughing so hard i can't see straight.

Oh yes. Unintended feature, but a feature nevertheless.

This feature has been approved by Jesus.

It works with ANY corspe with ablitys, including machoman. An admin once spawned a machoman for me to eat because they accidently deleted me but i decided to keep it and see what happens when you reverent one. It was wonderful
A few rounds a ago Ursula gave us The New And Improved Ursula Dungeon 3.0!!!!

It was massive, tricky, and stuff.
There was also a few new outposts n stuff, including a tiny mars location.
[Image: NpqG2JH.png?1]

When you find out you have 20+ dad borgs and then have a bomb baby and name it Bombert and then some dads aprove of you then some don't then you take pictures with it then the Space Child Services take your bomb baby away from you and then they punish you by changing your identity then you escape the police and have another bomb baby called Bombetty then avenge first child and your dads by bombing the shuttle after it docks with centcom.

Yeah life is tough as a dad.