Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
I was wreaked by my own strangelet loaf after I bounced it into the escape shuttle. It killed 3 people bounced out and smacked me in the face and spaced me.
Code:
CPUCAKE  [145.9] states, "You're going to be on fire today, Don Geon! No, I mean LITERALLY on fire, you silly Staff Assistant."

You have added Paper Bin to the backpack.

Without even breaking stride, Don Geon flips open and lights the the zippo lighter in one smooth movement.

Don Geon  [145.9] says, "AI"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "Please turn on disposals conveyor"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "Leave the doors closed"

CPUCAKE  [145.9] states, "Hm."

Don Geon  [145.9] says, "AHHH AI WHY"
CPUCAKE  [145.9] queries, "Why what?"
Paper catches on fire!
Paper catches on fire!
Paper catches on fire!
The mean-looking greater domestic space bee dies!
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "I'M ON FIRE"
CPUCAKE  [145.9] states, "Oh, uh."
Paper catches on fire!
Paper catches on fire!
Don Geon coughs.
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "WHY DID YOU DO THIS"
Paper catches on fire!
CPUCAKE  [145.9] states, "Here."
Don Geon coughs.
CPUCAKE  [145.9] states, "Let me help."
Paper catches on fire!
Don Geon  [145.9] exclaims, "AI ROGUE!"
Paper catches on fire!
Don Geon coughs.
Paper catches on fire!
Don Geon coughs.
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "AIIIIII"
Paper catches on fire!
Don Geon coughs.
Don Geon coughs.
Don Geon coughs.
Don Geon coughs.
You hear a grinding sound!
I remember a round when the AI said a pun and then someone said "AI is rogue!"
medsal15 Wrote:I remember a round when the AI said a pun and then someone said "AI is rogue!"
I remember a round where I got nicknamed "R.O.U.G.E." and was to inform the crew that I was rogue except not actually rogue. I then proceeded to become the most not-rogue rogue AIs ever and repeatedly insist that I was absolutely rogue as hell and all of y'all had better watch out before I start electrocuting doors ooooOOOOooooo.
Nuke ops had an unexpected guest on their shuttle, and it ate the nuke.

[Image: HjFFtZD.png]
Rocket Wrote:Nuke ops had an unexpected guest on their shuttle, and it ate the nuke.

[Image: HjFFtZD.png]

The poor Nuke Ops must have been half laughing their asses off and half upset at the monstrosity that ate their weapon.
The captain took a surplus crate and got a clown car in his office. A fake syndie put the station on high alert, so several of us rushed for the cap's quarters to check on him and grab the pinpointer, including a second clown (who had already beaten a third clown in a clown off) and a janitor. The janitor and clown charged in and I stayed on the bridge and set it on lockdown. I did not get to see what happened for the next five goddamn minutes, but I got to hear it.

For the next five minutes, the captain clown, clown clown and janitor battled it out for control of the car. Every time, every single time one of the clowns took control they immediately crashed and restarted the battle. The janitor held his own with several cleaner grenades. From outside, I waited for a clear victor to emerge. The grenades spewing foam, squeaky shoes, and repeated bone-crunching crashes as commentary while the AI described what was happening.

And in the end - silence.

Somehow, all three managed to end up in the back of the car. I walked in and dragged the thing to security without fuss.

Fucking clowns.
[Image: 5fe251e536.png]

I was a borg.
that actually used to work though
This brilliant exchange

Quote:MENTORHELP: Nachomeep: how do i make the lag go away i fucking built a 700$ computer to remove the lag

MENTOR PM: Readster->Nachomeep: lag is server side
MENTOR PM: Nachomeep->Readster: shit

MENTOR PM: Marquesas->Nachomeep: but i mean if you built a $700 computer for ss13 i admire your dedication
MENTOR PM: OMJenkins->Nachomeep: jesus christ
MENTOR PM: OMJenkins->Nachomeep: god bless you, nachomeep
MENTOR PM: Nachomeep->OMJenkins: so, was this a complete waste of time and money?
MENTOR PM: OMJenkins->Marquesas: completely, unfortunately

Also OMJ messaging the wrong guy, heh.
Dauntasa Wrote:that actually used to work though
EXTREMELY well, actually. Last time i got acid spit as a cyborg, i never woke up
Borgs haven't been stunned by acid spit since they tweaked how borg/AI stuns work.
though honestly it should still do SOMETHING, as it IS acid.
I was a traitor captain, I modified the AI's laws (only human, non-humans must die, make captain, don't tell), I exploded a maximum amount of PDA (some people were very smart), the AI was making fake "only humans" (it was awesome and funny), HoS reseted the AI, I re-added the laws, I went in front of the HoS, HoS saw me, HoS reseted the AI's laws again, HoS said to everyone I was a traitor, I jumped in space, I went to the mining outpost after saying "you'll never get me!", I kept destroying PDAs.
I got the Chemicompiler to actually work.

My inaugural code was just figuring out how the hell to mix stuff into a beaker. I made a code for stabilizing agent and was almost instantly murdered upon realizing my success for, I think, unrelated reasons by a traitor HOP.

My second program was Cryoxadone. It took until the shuttle was almost two minutes away, but I managed to make a program where it would make Cryostylane, then make Unstable Mutagen from Neurotoxin and Epinephrine (I did this to cut down on plasma usage and ultimately reduce the amount of mutagen made, but this caused a problem in later mixing where the neurotoxin was too hot, so it would cause the needed plasma to burn.), then mix them both with acetone and plasma to create the Cryoxadone! There were a lot of unreacted reagents, likely because I just set every chem to drawn to 10 units, but whatever, I got a program that worked.

It took half an hour for both, but I don't care.

And I have no experience what-so-ever with computer programming, so I'm actually really happy with what I accomplished. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the Chemicompiler's active animation, something I didn't even know it had.