Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
I was playing as the AI and the clown eventually exploded. Cue the Captain coming into my upload and putting in a fourth law stating that I am now the station's new clown. I then proceeded to unleash puns of dubious quality and usually insisted that the crew hear a joke before I opened a door for them. I don't have the log at the moment, but it was one of my more memorable AI rounds.
[Image: XyeQqnf.png]

So I just started the singularity engine on Donut2
The RSC was a bit corrupted on #4.

Quote:HELP: Hufflaw/Salix Teasquirrel [X]: Oh god help me I just soulguarded naked into the wizard den, the wizard den is just naked people.

[Image: 5fdd280fc0.png]

HELP: Spyguy: Now you know what hell is like.
Hufflaw Wrote:
Haine Wrote:

HELP: Spyguy: Now you know what hell is like.
Haine Wrote:The RSC was a bit corrupted on #4.

Quote:HELP: Hufflaw/Salix Teasquirrel [X]: Oh god help me I just soulguarded naked into the wizard den, the wizard den is just naked people.

[Image: 5fdd280fc0.png]

That round was amazing. Never thought I see a army of Macho Men and Wiseau fight each other to the death.
I said it during that round and I'll say it again: that was the funniest goddamn RSC corruption I've seen yet.

The doors were naked people.

[Image: 66c6afb8b4.png]

As were airbridges (and shuttles, as you can see in my first screenshot)

[Image: c33baabfb3.png]

Random other things were bloody clothes. There was also a lot of ice cream everywhere.

[Image: 4035e39266.png]
I pulled off the trick revolver-pie-monkey-graviton-door trap! An officer walked into Security and their head exploded.

Just the one officer.

*grumble* *grouse* reloading *mutter*
[Image: CtOIwka.png]

Not shown - It flashed on and off constantly, flashing poo.
Xeram Wrote:[Image: CtOIwka.png]

?

Were you the mechanic who tried to build poo lights in market when a vampire interrupted?
atomic1fire Wrote:
Xeram Wrote:[Image: CtOIwka.png]

?

Were you the mechanic who tried to build poo lights in market when a vampire interrupted?

We were both setting this up, Eric over there with the not insane amount of hair got the brunt of it, I left to get parts and came back and the place was burned, lights off and shattered. We had to cancel it on that round though because all the shenanigans delayed us till round end.
You have finished mopping!
Saul Swabey [145.9] says, "Oh hey someone flushed an emag down disposals. First person here gets it."
You have added the mop to the backpack.
Pretty Boi [145.9] gasps, "SOMEBODY HELP PRETTY BOII, OH GOD I FINNA GO LIMP"
Rite Krel slips on the gibs!
You hear a grinding noise.
I was playing as the AI and there was a long spree of people trying to steal and relocate my core. I eventually got put inside of an O2 locker.

The wraith then decided to possess the closed locker. While I was inside of it.
[Image: 1962260da7.png]
Nitrous Wrote:[Image: XyeQqnf.png]

So I just started the singularity engine on Donut2

Has He returned?
O' mighty lord Singuloth?
Nuclear Charge aftermath.

[Image: L2uaMYz.gif]