You crash into the rack!
You crash into the rack!
You crash into the rack!
You crash into Portable Air Scrubber!
You crash into the rack!
I cast Matcho Meteor, locking my sprite in
When it finishes casting my rocket boots propelled me so fucking fast I gibbed when I hit into a wall
RIP Sonic
He Went Fast
[Image: jmIj3.png]

19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I'M GOING SO FAST
19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;GOING
19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I GOTTA GO FASTER
19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I'M GOING PRETTY FAST

[Image: tFmi3.png]

19M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I CAN GO FASTER
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;I CAN GO FASTER
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (thankyoubasedgod12): ;SONIC IS GOING SO FAST
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (Thankyoubasedgod12) is blown apart
20M: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG MAEN (Thankyoubasedgod12) dies

[Image: BHJzy.png]

[Image: d87Sc.png]

:911:

[Image: sCOuj.png]

e: the person he crashed into when he exploded was Dr. Ivo Robotnik. For real.
hahaha the best.
I actually just gibbed from going too fast again in a seperate round w/ tricked out rocket boots. Apparently you can break the boots forcing it to build up speed in one direction, and if someone hits you you gib from speed. No mere mortal can achieve this.
Cogwerks Wrote:e: the person he crashed into when exploded was Dr. Ivo Robotnik. For real.

Close the thread and start 3.0 because this shit is over
there is now a Doctor Robodnik, who has his own fucking escape pod. and sonic is dead. god help us
Cogwerks Wrote:e: the person he crashed into when exploded was Dr. Ivo Robotnik. For real.

This rivals the Swedish Burning man in greatness, though the burning did burn the station down so its close.
OMJ Wrote:I actually just gibbed from going too fast again in a seperate round w/ tricked out rocket boots. Apparently you can break the boots forcing it to build up speed in one direction, and if someone hits you you gib from speed. No mere mortal can achieve this.

if you attempt to release the party bot from space, it will blast you at such a speed that you will gib when you finally hit something
mozi Wrote:
OMJ Wrote:I actually just gibbed from going too fast again in a seperate round w/ tricked out rocket boots. Apparently you can break the boots forcing it to build up speed in one direction, and if someone hits you you gib from speed. No mere mortal can achieve this.

if you attempt to release the party bot from space, it will blast you at such a speed that you will gib when you finally hit something
I learned that the hard way a few months ago.
Conor12 Wrote:
mozi Wrote:

I learned that the hard way a few months ago.

amazingly, passing over a single lattice while attempting to move in any direction(and standing up) can save you from this like you were some sort of amazing space river dancer. discovered this while being flung at gib velocity towards Old Bridge

everyone is michael flatley on the inside
Central Corporate Update

CENTCOM CHALLENGE ALERT

Are you man enough for the SINGULARITY CHALLENGE? Light a joint on the singularity and survive, win the Grand Prize!

Sam Hunter lights the joint on the Gravitational Singularity. Holy fucking shit!
Sam Hunter stares blankly at The Gravitational Singularity!
DEAD: Ghost (Sam Hunter) says, "fuck"

Central Corporate Update

CENTCOM CHALLENGE CLARIFICATION

PS it's at arrivals

DEAD: Ghost (Don Boyland) says, "This is not arrivals"

Central Corporate Update

CENTCOM UGH SHUT UP WHATEVER

ESCAPE THEN UGH
You are hit by the energy bolt!
... You can almost hear someone talking ...
Sonic Man Jenkins stammers, "hhheeetyyy"
Oddball Stroble says, "not so fast now huh sonic"
Sonic Man Jenkins stammers, "wwwhhhaattt tthhe ffuuccckkk"
Sonic Man Jenkins stammers, "wwattcchh"
Sonic Man Jenkins stammers, "mmoootthhrrrffckeerr"
Sonic Man Jenkins stammers, "II''mm ggoonnnnaa ggoo SO FFAASSTT"
Oddball Stroble attacks Sonic Man Jenkins in the head with the cyalume saber!
one of the funnier ways I've been killed
mozi Wrote:

I was hit by 10 party bots at the same time and bounced off of a meteor without gibbing, although I was dealt at least 60 brute damage. There was an unlucky admin(I think it was Dr. Cogs but I am not fully sure on this) who was shot out not that long and gibbed right next to me. Once I died due to oxygen loss he asked me how the fuck I didn't gib.
I was a traitor and I was supposed to kill Adam Holdeman and he didnt like me because I took his ID because he was idle or something and I like threw it into the warehouse the previous and he got really mad at me.

At the start of my round as a traitor, an admin pmed me "Oh god please kill Adam in such a way that he thinks you are griefing him",So I just sat in a locker talking shit about him on the radio and accusing him of being shit and etc. and I had stolen a Security headset so I could basically hear it working with him going KILL FRANK HORRIGAN ON SIGHT, so I sat in medbay doing absolutely nothing and actually doctoring people and he runs in, hits me with an energy bolt, is handcuffing me so I start -SCREAMING- on mic HELP ADAM HOLDEMAN IS SHIT HELP ME OH MY GOD OH LORD and then he -cuffed, straightajacketed, muzzled, and blindfolded me-. I adminhelped this and it was basically like "You pretty much put this on yourself dude, maybe it will bring people to your plight."

I then heard a scuffle and was freed like 5 minutes later, almost the ENTIRE CREW had dogpiled on him to rescue me. Then me and a coolio electrician who freed me jumped in the disposals and left the bolted and locked medbay. I truly shed a tear at the usefulness of the crew.

It was a really funny round. At the end, when Adam saw my traitor thingy he just said "Jesus christ"
MEOW POW Wrote:cuffed, straightajacketed, muzzled, and blindfolded me
Don't muzzles and blindfolds go on the same spot?