Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
btek Wrote:I suppose i should be flattered or something.
I would probably be concerned that my name had become synonymous with dumb griefs
Coolguye Wrote:
btek Wrote:I suppose i should be flattered or something.
I would probably be concerned that my name had become synonymous with dumb griefs

actually i think he used to inject a bunch of people with his SE on occasion and the roboticist was trying to pay homage to it. might have been someone else though since that used to be a pretty common gimmick.
Eh, I was the guy that abused stable mutagen or gave people rhinovirus.

Either way, I appreciate it if it was a homage but I'd rather not have to deal with divine intervention as a consequence of someone else's work (seeing as i'm trying to be good and all).

so uh, pay homage to someone else if the opportunity presents itself. Actually, the one person I distinctly recall relentlessly abusing the SE syringes was Jebediah Heffenfeffer.
I remember one time Prae Sett abused SE injectors with absolutely outrageous success, to the point where over half the station was Prae Sett.

Half of them were naked and trapped in the Medical wing and none of them would shut up for a second, so the chat window was basically constantly scrolling Prae Sett. That was pretty funny, even though I was stuck as one of them.
As a geneticist, a crew member with the name "A butt that makes fart sounds" asked me to save his UI+UE and turn him into a monkey. Thinking nothing of it I did what he asked. By the end of the round half of the crew was named "A butt that makes fart sounds" the captain had given the monkey a stamped notice to grief and the admins had allowed him to speak to humans. I felt like such a good geneticist that round. big grin
Someone joined with the name Klayboxxis Gay with a UserKey or massa200 or something like that. He was banned pretty quickly but it confused me and I really don't know where it came from. How did he even know I was online??? :?
Klayboxx Wrote:Someone joined with the name Klayboxxis Gay with a UserKey or massa200 or something like that. He was banned pretty quickly but it confused me and I really don't know where it came from. How did he even know I was online??? :?
There is a button that lists all userkeys on the server.
atomic1fire Wrote:It all started with the clown (I think it was billy mays, but I'm not sure right now) who wanted to liberate the donuts from security.

Yeah, it was me. The donuts were eventually liberated from security, So I would call this a success.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I was pinned down by five Quinton Boeggles Bots and farted on for ten minutes in robotics while they walled me in Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g I've been so badly bullied in my life.
It felt really good stealing your shoes and farting on you.
It was the first time I saw our station's Corgi, it was so amazing and adorable. As the ghosts talked about how adorable the Corgi was, Dr. Cogwerks came barging in. Seeing us having a nice time, he decided to try and ruin it.

Saddam Hussein Wrote:hahahahaha I see all of you like the Corgi so now im going to blow it up because im the rudest person ever to live and i know how amazing people who like corgis really are hahahahaha.

And then....the bridge blew up thanks to Cogwerks.

Then the Corgi closed his eyes and took a long nap. Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g

And this is why Dr. Cogwerks is an awful person
Furbeh Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:Someone joined with the name Klayboxxis Gay with a UserKey or massa200 or something like that. He was banned pretty quickly but it confused me and I really don't know where it came from. How did he even know I was online??? :?

Yeah I know that. What I really meant is why did the dude go through so much trouble to put that message out there. It is confusing.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Furbeh Wrote:

Yeah I know that. What I really meant is why did the dude go through so much trouble to put that message out there. It is confusing.

tag! you're it!
Admins assembled a team of Mr. Color traitors to release Matchoe mann, Chaos (and hilarity) ensues.

Please make hostage a game mode.
atomic1fire Wrote:Admins assembled a team of Mr. Color traitors to release Matchoe mann, Chaos (and hilarity) ensues.

i kept freeing him in escape but i think he eventually just went braindead and people beat him savagely. frown
atomic1fire Wrote:Admins assembled a team of Mr. Color traitors to release Matchoe mann, Chaos (and hilarity) ensues.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=676

And no, I wasn't braindead, I was trying to avoid accidentally bashing the surving team out a window into space with a macho misstep.