Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
and then we all got teleported to the middle of the thunderdome.
beat up oddball after he injected me with 30 units of toxin

twice
the time this happened: http://i.imgur.com/f8ogx.png
I was pinned down by five Quinton Boeggles Bots and farted on for ten minutes in robotics while they walled me in Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g I've been so badly bullied in my life.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I was pinned down by five Quinton Boeggles Bots and farted on for ten minutes in robotics while they walled me in Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g I've been so badly bullied in my life.

the best part is it was entirely spontaneous. it was me and just one other boeggles following people around and honking at them before i said 'let the honkening begin' over robot chat and people swarmed you.
I ordered you guys to stop farting and you refused. Then you took my Hat and shoes from me.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I ordered you guys to stop farting and you refused. Then you took my Hat and shoes from me.

nerds don't need shoes to live. laws upheld.
Dont bully me I am have feelings too Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g
though my body may wither and die, the spirit of you nerds getting KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT lives on

http://i.imgur.com/mlmST.png

side note: number of swirlies me and Walter Poehl gave people that round might have set a record or something
I think we spent half an hour fighting in the toilet. I won
Saw a security officer beat someone and steal their shoes... So I stole his stunrod, and had a party in the toilet giving him swirlies until the stunrod ran out of charges...

Fun.
[quote="FrontlineAcrobat4"]I think we spent half an hour fighting in the toilet.]

I brought the medibots to the Bathroom Brawl
CaptainBravo Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I was pinned down by five Quinton Boeggles Bots and farted on for ten minutes in robotics while they walled me in Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g I've been so badly bullied in my life.

the best part is it was entirely spontaneous. it was me and just one other boeggles following people around and honking at them before i said 'let the honkening begin' over robot chat and people swarmed you.

Excuse me. what?

I suppose i should be flattered or something.
btek Wrote:Excuse me. what?

Wait you were not one of the five Quinton Boeggle Borgs that pinned me down in Robotics?
uh no. i wasn't even in that round.