Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
One time as traitor, I ordered a syndicate pipe bomb, and my scroll log was up so when I pressed it to prime I didn't know, but by the time I noticed the pipe bomb exploded blowing up all of genetics killing 3 people and blowing my legs off, somehow I survived to later throw ANOTHER bomb into the bridge, and then killed a man using designer drugs, then got brutally murdered by a ninja-HOS with super melee moves, good times.
OOC: AccidentPROwn: Anywho, using the 38 on your opponent in russian roulette is frowned upon
This occurred in a 5 minute nuke round.
Treating wizards with no respect is fun.
He sent a bunch of pyrosium golems out of chemistry. My response was to continue making synthflesh.

Holden James says, "Can you stop please."
Holden James says, "The flames ruin my complexion."
Chlorine triflouride-Golem charges at Holden James!
You add the beaker to the machine!
Doctor Strange (as Unknown) says, "ICEE BEEYEM"
The magic missile SLAMS into you!
Holden James is struck by a magic missile!
You begin to recover.
Unknown has grabbed Holden James passively!
Unknown has grabbed Holden James aggressively (now hands)!
Holden James says, "I'm kind of busy"
Holden James asks, "Can this wait?"

I then just walked away from him and shoved his CLFL3 golem out through belt hell.
DEAD: ADMIN(Readster) says, "this round is basically why I should never be in a position of power"
HaineSA has earned the BANNED medal.
[Image: HSqQvpE.png]

I learnt never to trust a Sith that day.
I was showing a fellow scientist around some telesci areas and grabbing some loot, including the AK-744, when our trip was rudely interrupted by a changeling eating my buddy while I left him for a few minutes. The AI bolted him into telesci, and I came back driving a Martian rover to find in full abomination form, having finished devouring the HOS and attacking a janitor while a medborg attacked him. I hopped out and emptied the entire AK clip into him, which he survived, and proceeded to acid spit and LSD sting me. However, it weakened him enough that the medborg managed to pull me away and heal me up while he regenerated. When I woke up there another medic had entered, and we proceeded to chase the abomination around telesci, hitting him with everything on hand while the borg healed us up, all while hallucinated monkeys and strange creatures attacked me. A couple times, he climbed into the rover and I had to shove him out.

The fight eventually ended when the handheld artifact the abomination was hitting us with exploded, promptly gibbing him, killing the medic and leaving me very confused, but victorious.
Roomba Wrote:I was showing a fellow scientist around some telesci areas and grabbing some loot, including the AK-744, when our trip was rudely interrupted by a changeling eating my buddy while I left him for a few minutes. The AI bolted him into telesci, and I came back driving a Martian rover to find in full abomination form, having finished devouring the HOS and attacking a janitor while a medborg attacked him. I hopped out and emptied the entire AK clip into him, which he survived, and proceeded to acid spit and LSD sting me. However, it weakened him enough that the medborg managed to pull me away and heal me up while he regenerated. When I woke up there another medic had entered, and we proceeded to chase the abomination around telesci, hitting him with everything on hand while the borg healed us up, all while hallucinated monkeys and strange creatures attacked me. A couple times, he climbed into the rover and I had to shove him out.

The fight eventually ended when the handheld artifact the abomination was hitting us with exploded, promptly gibbing him, killing the medic and leaving me very confused, but victorious.
I was the mediborg and feel the need to point a few things out. The janitor wasn't actually a janitor, they were a roboticist changeling.

The same changeling that went onto the shuttle, got turned mini, and was promptly gibbed with one swift stomping.
Haine Wrote:[Image: 9kn2e2K.png]

Welp. I was there, and I was the Macho Man. It was funny story becouse admin just make me one when I was random traitor guy. And then chaos begins.
[Image: lB95vgq.png]
Code:
This is "Dinosaur".
I love you!

Dinosaur punches out Conor The Doomed!

"Dinosaur" mauls Conor The Doomed!

Dinosaur devours Conor The Doomed in one bite!

Nothing speaks love like consuming and mauling people!
Asmadeus Wrote:Welp. I was there, and I was the Macho Man. It was funny story becouse admin just make me one when I was random traitor guy. And then chaos begins.
Yep, I made you a macho man. I recall the reason being that it was about 80 minutes into the round and there was no shuttle on the way and some grumpy people in deadchat. Rather than spawn a dead guy as a macho man/whatever, I figured I'd just make you one, so that it wouldn't fuck up your round or anything, since you were the last living traitor.
I was made a meatcube with a meat gun.

That's the whole story.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:I was made a meatcube with a meat gun.

That's the whole story.
I scared this meatcube away by using my energy gun's taser.
Regretted it when this happened:
pizzatiger Wrote:
Code:
This is "Dinosaur".
I love you!

Dinosaur punches out Conor The Doomed!

"Dinosaur" mauls Conor The Doomed!

Dinosaur devours Conor The Doomed in one bite!

Nothing speaks love like consuming and mauling people!
Quite a round.
[Image: hrAZcxT.png]

To demonstrate the safety provided by biosuits during an outbreak, I dared the very gods themselves to strike me down in a moment of hubris.

They obliged by turning me into a golden statue, chat bubble and all.
I was a miner and made a bunch of telecrystal clothes.

A ling got me, but he didn't realise what they were and put them on. He ended up teleporting into the gibber.