Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
[Image: WQhAv2v.png]
thanks tobba!!!!
[Image: 401vgoC.png]
it was too dark so someone helped the AI out
[Image: wGH3ZjQ.png]

Emily's whole "being brighter than the sun itself" deal was resolved by shoving her in a locker and then loafing her (with her permission).
AffableGiraffe Wrote:[Image: wGH3ZjQ.png]

Emily's whole "being brighter than the sun itself" deal was resolved by shoving her in a locker and then loafing her (with her permission).

And what a wonderful machine they have provided,
To slice a path of doom with my sweet breath to guide it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKM7fmLnypU[/youtube]

But seriously, what is that wonderful machine?
BadClown Wrote:
AffableGiraffe Wrote:my image n shit

And what a wonderful machine they have provided,
To slice a path of doom with my sweet breath to guide it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKM7fmLnypU[/youtube]

But seriously, what is that wonderful machine?
the loafer. there's a big hole in maintenance in the northern part of the station, it's hiding there.
it turns shit into loaves of mysterious composition.
I cried when Zhar jumped in to the grand machine. Truly humbling to see a man sacrifice his own life in the name of loaf science.
I spawn in as a traitor clown, walk down to the coffin storage, spawn a surplus crate, get some gear, including a mindslave and along comes a botanist. I mindslave the botanist, he spawns a red chainsaw, my pda blows up and my arm is blown off. We go to the faint signal to replace my arm with the chainsaw, I get my arm replaced, and then I whack an artifact with my chainsaw. He then touches the artifact, and it injects him with sarin. I rush to remove his microbombs before he dies so I can borg him, but I stab myself in the eye with the scalpel rather than removing his implants. He blows up, and I'm sitting here blind and laughing my ass off.
Noah Buttes Wrote:I spawn in as a traitor clown, walk down to the coffin storage, spawn a surplus crate, get some gear, including a mindslave and along comes a botanist. I mindslave the botanist, he spawns a red chainsaw, my pda blows up and my arm is blown off. We go to the faint signal to replace my arm with the chainsaw, I get my arm replaced, and then I whack an artifact with my chainsaw. He then touches the artifact, and it injects him with sarin. I rush to remove his microbombs before he dies so I can borg him, but I stab myself in the eye with the scalpel rather than removing his implants. He blows up, and I'm sitting here blind and laughing my ass off.

Oh, when you sent that story over adminhelp it cut off at the faint signal part, in IRC at least. That is a fucking hilarious comedy of errors right there. Sorry again that I couldn't do anything about the blindness!

um
UM
I done messed up.
Lavastage Wrote:um
UM
I done messed up.

When that guy in the engineering space suit opened the door and then immediately closed it my sides went into orbit.
Lavastage Wrote:
um
UM
I done messed up.

How the christ did you do that?
Hm, well that was an enloafening experience! Dare I suggest throwing smelted items into the loafer next time?
CrackBauer Wrote:that was an enloafening experience!
D'oh!
DyssalC Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:um
UM
I done messed up.

When that guy in the engineering space suit opened the door and then immediately closed it my sides went into orbit.

ha yeah that was brilliant. You can just imagine all the nope he was thinking.
Lavastage Wrote:
um
UM
I done messed up.

it seems to me you simply decided to loaf around all round... (admins plez add a new tier of loaf so future experiments may have a better result (Possibly a sentient loaf that possesses the collective conscience of all the monkey and human souls that went into its construction, and wishes revenge, all shall join the loaf!)