Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
i'd like to thank our sponsors: maker's mark bourbon, pineapple juice, honey, and moonshine (when we ran out of bourbon)

i was about a pint into the moonshine when i remembered that i had to put pizza in the oven and had to scram, i missed the death of the sun frown
[Image: 4PnVtfN.png?1]
Don't do drugs kids.
Quote:Living charges at Lia Alliman!
Living leaps at Lia Alliman!
Living slams into Lia Alliman!

Lia Alliman says, "uh"
Lia Alliman says, "uh"
Lia Alliman says, "what"
Lia Alliman says, "wwhhhhaatttt"
Quote:This is Living .
. It appears to be alive!
[Image: 3CwGiP3.png]
(No, not the plate)
This is Odd spacelag slag shovel.
Used to remove slag from the arc smelter. It is made of spacelag.
There was a whole bunch of gigantic space bees all over escape. This happened:

HELP: You: Why are there bubs clones all over escape?

Admin PM from-Shotgunbill: Rapidly expanding admin detected on station. All personnel must contain the outbreak.

Oh shotgun, you crazy badmin. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I was always disappointed by the lack of dogs in SS13, so I made up for it:

[Image: Needsmorecanines_zps1cf33812.png]

Why have one when you can have over 200?
I started a round on #1 earlier today as the single crewmember: the Captain, a traitor. For lack of anything better to do, I decided to just make a bunch of bees.

[Image: BEiI1lk.png]

[Image: 2uNXNLs.png]

[Image: ZoK6Bti.png]

I'd say I accomplished my goal.
You did well.
Finally managed to get my first successful engine, it died after hitting around 114 PW. The engine was so hot that it burnt me while I was in the AI upload. I also tried to dump in some more plasma (from toxins), and that canister exploded a couple seconds after I brought it into the lobby where the pump control computer is.
RedbeardRum Wrote:Finally managed to get my first successful engine, it died after hitting around 114 PW. The engine was so hot that it burnt me while I was in the AI upload. I also tried to dump in some more plasma (from toxins), and that canister exploded a couple seconds after I brought it into the lobby where the pump control computer is.

Oh geez, and after a meteor shower, the heat radiated to the point that it ignited everything in the jazz lounge aswell.
RedbeardRum Wrote:Finally managed to get my first successful engine, it died after hitting around 114 PW. The engine was so hot that it burnt me while I was in the AI upload. I also tried to dump in some more plasma (from toxins), and that canister exploded a couple seconds after I brought it into the lobby where the pump control computer is.

:golfclap: good job my friend. Its not a good hell burn unless its actually hotter than hell in most of the station!
Woop, managed to get 10.76EW this time. Would've kept growing steadily, but the round ended (68 mins). Unfortunately, this time, someone was using the smelter, and lost all of their ores & minerals to the heat.
RedbeardRum Wrote:Woop, managed to get 10.76EW this time. Would've kept growing steadily, but the round ended (68 mins). Unfortunately, this time, someone was using the smelter, and lost all of their ores & minerals to the heat.

Congrats; isn't this the new record now?
Fox McCloud Wrote:
RedbeardRum Wrote:Woop, managed to get 10.76EW this time. Would've kept growing steadily, but the round ended (68 mins). Unfortunately, this time, someone was using the smelter, and lost all of their ores & minerals to the heat.

Congrats; isn't this the new record now?
I think the record is where someone got the engine power output so high all it put out was null
that was accomplished with varedit cheating though, I dunno if I've seen a legit EW output before