Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
I had fun times as a Changeling Assistant. I managed to find a stun baton and spent the entire round going into the bar, stunning someone, and dragging them into space via the Entertainment Airlock to be eaten. It was going well until I met another Changeling who happened to be less friendly than me. Instead of beating down the station with me, he neurotoxed me, then ate me when I passed out.

Changeling cannibalism is a beautiful thing.
After mining enough to get space armour, I head to the main station, and slip Robert Green with a banana. I laugh, help him up and promptly get mindslaved by him.

I was tasked to kill Rube Potter, and then just rampage. Due to admin events Rube was being hunted down and murdered for being a xenophobe or some such thing. I get to rampage. I took a flash from robotics, slapped on a random ID and took my extinguisher, ready to murder all like an assistant.

I killed two guys at escape, both of which just checked I was a traitor and legitimately killing them rather than scream for help. (The advantage of a fire extinguisher I guess.) A radiation storm hits, and I go to try pull out any victims at the maintainence tunnel near EVA by opening the airlock and letting radiation flood in. A guy in a space suit goes over to close it, I flash him, but he has sunglasses so I've messed up. I end up having a fist fight with him in that ungodly shaking red screen of radiation.

Unexpectedly, the tunnel explodes, and two martians run in and kick everyone down who wasn't hit, then run off again. My armour saved me, and I promptly kill all the unlucky folks in the crater who had space gear and thought they'd survive the bomb, and also kill several others who used the tunnel later. (Of note: Weavel used a deathgasp emote here and got away from me.)

I helped Robert get on the shuttle. The AI had electrified the doors. After he gets on, a few survivors join us. I go to leave and get two BFG shots fired at me, I barely dodge them and it really scared the crap out of me. The shuttle gets e-magged and leaves without me.

A good mix of admin event and me mass murdering everyone and laughing like an ass.
Conor12 Wrote:I was tasked to kill Rube Potter, and then just rampage. Due to admin events Rube was being hunted down and murdered for being a xenophobe or some such thing

Some kind of zombie chewing tobacco and crying I g I wanted to be BarmanALien but no.
Today I pulled a engineer in a box out of the stocking today. I began building a mass driver them park on the escape wing when a Christmas hating dective stole my gift. I fought him for my gift ,but he rousted me in the face. I lost the will to live and went on one of my own rides. It was a fun death.
Just now I got mind-slaved and I JUST SO HAPPENED to have some weighted gloves. Lets just say everyone was scarred of the butte, and Sundance went down screaming "CHEAP FUCKING PIECE OF --URK"
epicdwarf Wrote:Today I pulled a engineer in a box out of the stocking today. I began building a mass driver them park on the escape wing when a Christmas hating dective stole my gift. I fought him for my gift ,but he rousted me in the face. I lost the will to live and went on one of my own rides. It was a fun death.
A few hours later I joined the space Honkey Viking army to defeat the dark lord hooty. Armed with a bike horn me and a couple other people lured hooty into the mass driver. He killed him ,but his body flew back to the station and killed most of the space Honkey Vikings. Totaly worth it!
epicdwarf Wrote:
epicdwarf Wrote:Today I pulled a engineer in a box out of the stocking today. I began building a mass driver them park on the escape wing when a Christmas hating dective stole my gift. I fought him for my gift ,but he rousted me in the face. I lost the will to live and went on one of my own rides. It was a fun death.
A few hours later I joined the space Honkey Viking army to defeat the dark lord hooty. Armed with a bike horn me and a couple other people lured hooty into the mass driver. He killed him ,but his body flew back to the station and killed most of the space Honkey Vikings. Totaly worth it!

* we killed him
Epicdwarf you forgot to mention when Hooty's Brother Hooty Savage returned with RPG-7s and killed everyone.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Epicdwarf you forgot to mention when Hooty's Brother Hooty Savage returned with RPG-7s and killed everyone.

I'm sorry for causing all of this. In a case of mistaken identity, Hooty swooped down on me and I had no choice but to put him down. I cried as I beat him with my baton; it was too much to bear.

I'm sorry, Hooty! I didn't mean for it to hurt so much! :(
APARTHEID Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Epicdwarf you forgot to mention when Hooty's Brother Hooty Savage returned with RPG-7s and killed everyone.

I'm sorry for causing all of this. In a case of mistaken identity, Hooty swooped down on me and I had no choice but to put him down. I cried as I beat him with my baton; it was too much to bear.

I'm sorry, Hooty! I didn't mean for it to hurt so much! frown

the 6-7 man beatdown of hooty while chrono trigger music played was great
just spent ~25 minutes terrorizing the crew with tk from the strange relic and a bag of cocaine that huk spawned

fun

Quote:Omega-Bot 270 states, "Vaughn moon, --FZZZT"
Omega-Bot 270 shoves his face deep into the unmarked white bag!
Vaughn Moon nods.
Omega-Bot 270's pupils dilate.
Vaughn Moon says, "I know what you need. You need your fix."
Omega-Bot 270 states, "Error --BOOP"
John Johnson [145.9] exclaims, "No! Stop making me huff whatever's in the bag!"
Sparky The Space Bum [145.9] says, "I am stuck"
Sparky The Space Bum [145.9] says, "In place.. Damn that bag."
Justin Dugger says, "I can't move as I have an invisible bag of coke I put in my face"
Bill Rizer [145.9] says, "As soon as my cocaine high comes down, I'll proceed with legal action."
Bill Rizer says, "As soon as my cocaine high comes down, I'll proceed with legal action."

people were also freaking out about vampires over the lights smashing themselves. great times
Luis smith was being a menace to security and by the 2nd brig and after leaving, security chatter was often filled with "KILL HE" and stuff that I didn't pay any heed to, but noted.
Meanwhile King George II was in medbay casually pulling blood from people and drinking it out of soda bottles as he was a vampire. His colleague Don Geon spiked his blood with sleep toxin, and then proceeded to rat out the vampire. I dragged the sleeping vampire to the chapel, whom must of noticed himself getting weaker and suicided. Both myself and Don Geon felt kinda bad, and I decided to clone him.
Crazy shit happened down in the courtroom and I'm not entirely sure what happened, but long story short, luis was in cuffs for the 6th time and I let the vampire loose on him. The shuttle left without us, but it was a nice, humorous ending.
I hit a_nubcake with a magic missile. And promptly hit him with Shocking grasp.

Which caused the erebite he dropped to explode everywhere.

Wizards lose.
Started a mobile space jazz band and traveled around the station playing and snapping off my fingers till I killed myself
Spawned as a barman traitor and got weighted gloves out of the stocking, so I dressed as Santa and went on a rampage throughout the station. I did really well because cogwerks was playing spacemas music which fueled my hunger to create more presents for everyone (dead people). So, I mind-slaved Dr. Swed and he became my elf and together we created more presents for the good little boys and girls. Then him and I got on my glorious sleigh and gathered up all of our gifts (Some could even speak!) and brought them to the centcom head quarters where we harvested their organs and gave them to needy children!

Isn't space Santa great?