Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Since the thread didn't exist yet, and I'm sure someone would eventually post it

Post your best in game moments/stories/screenshots here

[Image: 8R4l4.png]

Popecrunch made a cluwne jail, stuck an invisible gibber behind the security door, and also cluwned the terrible captain and stuck him in with the other cluwnes. Before that he also told off some griefer with the following qoute
Quote:Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you

Best recent round I can think of.
Being a geneticist is boring as hell 95% of the time (unless you're a traitor geneticist, then you get to spend the round turning everyone into monkeys and making corpses disappear) but sometimes you get lucky.

I should have saved logs of this, but a night or two ago I was playing geneticist. A wizard was desperately trying to survive without his clothes or staff, and the AI was begging the crew not to kill him.

So I flashed him and turned him into a monkey instead.

Details: The AI had offered the wizard sanctuary in the upload chamber, so I waited in the hall outside it. Then when I started chasing the wizard the AI bolted us both in a section of the hallway that made it even easier for me to flash him.
Driving a clown car with around 15 people into the singularity.
I was a changeling with no weapons, and very early on, a security officer spotted me dragging a body into a maintenance tunnel. He chased me in and a battle ensued. I spit at him and he went down, but as I was strangling him, the detective wandered in and I had to neurotox him, and avoid him while he fired at me and called for help.

The captain, the chief engineer, the head of personnel, and the other two security officers showed up. They were all chasing me around this tiny maint area, and the AI had bolted us in and shocked the doors (despite being on prime three laws). I kept ducking around everybody and as spit and tox would finish their cooldowns, I would use them on alternating guys. By the end, they were begging the AI to open the door and let them out, but the AI refused and kept screaming for them to kill me.

I ate all of them and then banned the AI. 8-)
I was the Captain on Donut 2. We confiscated a singularity bomb from the Chief Engineer and proceeded to make more. I christened myself the Fire Chief and fought fires with these new fire extinguishers. At the end of the round, there were 7 or 8 singularities roaming around.
I was a changeling Head Surgeon. I wandered over to the Lounge and noticed a guy taking the barber gear, so I ate him. Unfortunately someone else noticed that I was eating him, and soon the crew was swarming me to take me down. 5 men piled into the tiny lounge, and I ran in circles, using my abilities whenever they cooled down. Only one of them was a Sec officer, and he managed to shoot 3 of his allies before shooting me. He managed to cuff me, but he was the last one standing since everyone else was tased or gibbering on the floor, so I neurotoxed him and uncuffed myself. The AI bolted me in, and as I ate the five guys in the room an angry mob gathered outside and started smashing the windows. They were down to the last window when I finished eating, so I waited for them to smash it and immediately went abomination and screeched. Then I slowly devoured all of them while the AI screamed at them to be less useless. The AI started making VOX messages about the stupid, useless crew as I slowly moved through the station, eating everyone. Then Cogwerks offered to make me a wizard changeling, but before I could take him up on it a Secborg killed me because I had no weapons.
There was a round where about 10 minutes in about 12 singularities poured out of engineering. Apparently an admin was testing out how many singularities it would take to overwhelm the field emitters and then kept adding more. And yes by the end of the round the station wasn't really there.
Zeltaen Wrote:I was a changeling with no weapons, and very early on, a security officer spotted me dragging a body into a maintenance tunnel. He chased me in and a battle ensued. I spit at him and he went down, but as I was strangling him, the detective wandered in and I had to neurotox him, and avoid him while he fired at me and called for help.

The captain, the chief engineer, the head of personnel, and the other two security officers showed up. They were all chasing me around this tiny maint area, and the AI had bolted us in and shocked the doors (despite being on prime three laws). I kept ducking around everybody and as spit and tox would finish their cooldowns, I would use them on alternating guys. By the end, they were begging the AI to open the door and let them out, but the AI refused and kept screaming for them to kill me.

Uuuuh I'm pretty sure changelings do not count as humans considering they are shapeshifting aliens
Drone_Fragger Wrote:
Zeltaen Wrote:I was a changeling with no weapons, and very early on, a security officer spotted me dragging a body into a maintenance tunnel. He chased me in and a battle ensued. I spit at him and he went down, but as I was strangling him, the detective wandered in and I had to neurotox him, and avoid him while he fired at me and called for help.

Uuuuh I'm pretty sure changelings do not count as humans considering they are shapeshifting aliens

electrifying doors can also hurt humans, and a pretty dumb thing to do as an AI on standard laws, especially when you know humans may touch that door
First bomb:

[Image: ss13-first-bomb.png]
Being a traitor Captain and having a Scientist drop off about seven 11x11 bombs at customs. I hid them around the station with remote detonators. Then spaced the space suits and detonated the bombs one by one. There wasn't much of the station left.

But when trying to stun the two survivors on the shuttle I stun batoned myself and was left behind as the shuttle left. frown
Victor Mangostein asks, "yes mike?"
Mike Hunt says, "Kinda hungry"
Mike Hunt spits acid at Victor Mangostein!
My favorite round so far was one when singularity got loose and It then dove pretty much right into the station and split the station in half along the hallway that goes between the chapel and the kitchen/bar and terminates at the upload. It left the front of the chapel open, and ate most of the bar and the kitchen.

Anyhow as CE I was feeling responsible I was trying to get people to saftey on the other side because a lot of people were trapped. I then witnessed something amazing. SIngularity had sliced a disposal pipe perfectly so that when people shot out of disposals it flung them clear across the gap and deposited them right in front of the maintenance door on the north wall of the chapel. I get on the comms and tell people to jump into disposals to make it to escape, and I began roaming around the lower half of the station shoving any fallen bodies could find down into it.

Well, I then decided it was time for me to leave and I hopped in and it shot me right out to the chapel.... Where a traitor was waiting for me. He killed me and I ghosted the rest of the round. Singularity came back, and two people who used the disposal escape technique sadly shot themselves right into the center of it. I then witnessed something amazing.

As singularity approached the main hall some brave soul on a space segway shot across the gap in the hall. He narrowly missed the singularity by about a single tile, in spite of it pulling him towards it quite a bit his forward momentum was enough that he broke it's pull and made it to the other side while he proudly blew into his vuvuzela the entire time.
This round just happened less than an hour ago. I started off as a changeling HoP, so I decided to just act like a regular HoP. I gave myself all access, donned the gear from the nearby locker in customs, and made my job "Fun Job Creator!" as I normally do. I told the crew to come to customs if they wanted a new fun job, so I got a decent line of people. After I got done with 3 or so people I had a guy snicker at my name, so I decided to try and examine him. I completely forgot that Spit acid is first on the list when you right click, and I spat acid at him. It hung in mid air, pointing straight towards the guy who snickered at me, unable to go through the table and hit him. Someone pointed at it, and I acted like nothing was happening, while I was actually shitting myself.

Out of nowhere, One of the guys screamed "WATCH OUT!" And threw a flashbang in customs. I attempted to run out, but I instead was knocked down, and became temporarily deaf. A nearby sec handcuffed me, and started dragging me towards sec. As I passed by EVA, I suddenly was teleported away into disposal maintenance. I swear I remember someone was talking about an artifact that teleports people away over the radio, but I did not notice one near my area. I asked after the game ended if it was an admin's doing, but no admins claimed that they were responsible.

I headed to the nearest locker, uncuffed myself, and hid in it. I listened to people on the security channel asking "Where the fuck did the changeling go?" and I laughed my ass off at my luck. I taunted the security a little bit as they told the AI to track me, but the AI couldn't since I was in a locker at the time. After a bit, I got out of my locker, and headed south in maintenance. I ran into the chief engineer, donning a space suit, jetpack, magnetic boots, a meson scanner, and insulated gloves. I took my taser gun out, stunned him, neurotoxined him, and absorbed him. I put on all of his stuff, and headed back to customs. I changed my name and job to Unknown, and headed into qm through west maintenance from the north. I ran into a guy outside wanting to use the fabricator in QM. I allowed him in, and decide to be a dick.

Big Boss (as Unknown) asks, "Does this look like acid to you?"
Unknown spits acid at (Guy using fabricator but I forgot his name)!

I quickly took off his radio headset, and started dragging him over to the supply shuttle. He woke up before I got him in, and ran around like a chicken with his head cut off, trying to tell everyone that there was a changeling in QM. I used my final shot in my taser gun to knock him down, and finally dragged him into the shuttle. He asked why his radio wasn't working, and I told him that I took it off. I decided to ask him if he thought that my question was funny, and he wasn't able to answer. I absorbed him, and started heading to disposals to see if anyone was flushed out. As I arrived there to find no bodies, I heard that there was a murder in genetics. I decided to scare everyone, and transformed back into big boss. I took off my space suit, and stood outside of genetics in space, using the *gasp emote. I quickly realised that nobody is there, so I decided to head around the ship, and ended up entering back into the ship through one of the SW Airlocks. I hid in a locker again, and taunted the security channel a little more. I transformed back into the CE, and decided to head north back to QM. I ended up running into a guy as I open the door south of QM. It was the guy who snickered at me!

Fitz Wurst (as Unknown) says, "Hey"
Fitz Wurst (as Unknown) asks, "Does this look like acid to you?"
Unknown spits acid at (Guy who snickered at me at the very start)!

I took off his radio, and neurotoxin'd him just to be safe. As I absorbed him, I whispered sweet nothings into his ear. After I finished absorbing him, I realised that the AI bolted all the doors around me. I ended up being bashed unconscious and locked in a wall by borgs. They eventually let me out, trying to weld me in a locker, but I escaped. I ended up running into a series of explosions caused by an admin.

TL;DR I accidentally spat at someone in public, got lucky enough to be teleported away, Used a stupid catch phrase to kill people, and was walled in by borgs.
Drone_Fragger Wrote:Uuuuh I'm pretty sure changelings do not count as humans considering they are shapeshifting aliens

The people who WERE humans were getting slaughtered and begging the AI to let them out of the deathtrap it had let them into. The AI replied with something like "NO!! HES RIGHT THERE JUST KILL HIM!!!!"

A few of them got shocked on the doors while trying to escape the room that the AI had locked us all inside of.