Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Or don't click because you can't, just right click and open in new tab for those who don't know.
Zorafm Wrote:(Click for the full image)

Huh.

That's fucking hilarious.
After trashing security, stealing all the tables in customs, giving myself an ID with a job description of "FUCK DA POLICE", and stealing the Captain's energy gun, I headed to the bar. The only person in was the bartender, so I asked if he was the CHOSEN ONE. He said no, he was the barman. I gave him the gun anyway.

30 minutes later, on the radio-

"I just killed the space bear outside medbay! I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!!"
My first Machoe Mane round. I did not have a lot of time to even look over my abilities, nor to properly fuck shit up, but I still did. I even chases a tricked out pod into space and jumped away before I died. In the end, escape was #rekt.

[Image: WReKjYp.png]
Found an artifact that shocks you when you touch it.
Dragged it around all round.
People's compulsive need to touch every artifact they see made for an interesting shift.
I walked into the morgue as the chaplain and found abanbner salad in there he tried to shove me in the cremation machine i knocked him out and cremated him he is an admin i got gibbsharked it was amazing Heh.
herpmcderp Wrote:Adventures with Popecrunch in the Land of No Punctuation.

He once made me completely immortal after I asked what was going on with the clowns who would not shut up over the radio. He admitted he kinda was enabling them and turned me into the Everlasting Torso as his way of saying sorry.

Basically whenever I died I would reform as a sentient, naked, floating torso nearby where I had fallen, be it the crusher, death by russian revolver, spacing myself, or getting toolboxed by the curious crew, I simply would not fall.
The feeling of Swedishness passes.
Your eyes stop aching.
You feel able to speak freely again.
You feel a little less conversation would be great.
Your throat clears up.
You no longer feel like being rude and sassy.
Your vision is no longer blurry.
You no longer feel awful and sick all over.
Your mind regains its former clarity.
You feel fit!
You feel much more hygenic.
You feel in full control of yourself once again.
You feel well co-ordinated again.
the next round:

Code:
David Ryder exclaims, "hey!"
Trusty McSalesman asks, "Yes?"
David Ryder exclaims, "this elixer is just sugar water!"
The Albert waves  tail.
Trusty McSalesman exclaims, "That's preposterous!"
David Ryder says, "i want my money back"
David Ryder has added Box to the backpack!
Trusty McSalesman asks, "What are you basing these claims on?"
Trusty McSalesman exclaims, "This is base slander against the good name of Manheuser Borscht!"
David Ryder says, "uhh"
David Ryder says, "well, it uhhh"
David Ryder screams!

it was just sugar water
The only reason I do okay on wiz kid rounds is when I have an AI to back me up. Gumball Machine, that player was a great AI. Not only did it not call for a reset, it mislead others and helped me escape danger by the hood of my cloak. I am in debt to him for making my wizard round one of my bests. Also, your words of encouragement as I died heading to med almost kept me alive, until I died.
With one arm I killed two other traitors and spaced 4 people. I also blew up chemistry to kill a borg who kidnapped Heisenbee and blew up the main hall to kill Klay for no reason. I then floated around escape playing a sax until the shuttle came. I done none of my objectives.
[Image: P7CLuSw.png]

I released an insane multismoke on the shuttle that blew up essentially everything on board, including borgs and the mining pod.
It was so potent the end-of-round chat too two minutes and Cogs nerfed it immediately.

Then, the next round after that, I was a traitor.

With nothing but 6 minutes of work in chemistry and four fire extinguishers, I managed to mix something so ridiculously potent that people were complaining about admins doing dumb station-destroying gimmicks in the end chat

i blew up all human players
and then I blew up the entire station
in two rounds

im chemstry
When Spacemarine9 and I had a boxing match and he made himself essentially invincible and gave himself weighted gloves. I got the first swing in and knocked him out, and then got most of the shots afterwards, he finally got me with enough weighted punches that I finally died.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the guy with the shotgun and the other guy with His Grace rampaging inside of the boxing room, while the match was going on.
lies + slander i'm just really buff and you're jealous because you're a wimp crossarms
Spacemarine9 Wrote:lies + slander i'm just really buff and you're jealous because you're a wimp crossarms

ok