Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Oh, the shame goes way back when Huk first farted on me in dounut, and countless other times, some under the alias as Mr.Mupples, or Mooples. Oh the shame, soon huk soon; I will fart on your face. :x
http://i.imgur.com/RnaQN.png

It's supposed to be moused over 'Paper-'Thief-o Stealsalot'' but it decided it liked the bar table better.

Anyway, I stole the windows and we all got sucked outside and suffocated. The end.
[Image: Mqrat.png]

where were you on the 31st of October?
(hint: if you answer Space Station 13 you're probably a NEEEEEERD)
So after a bit of fun exploring donut with Convair, he told me there were some Halloween stations and promptly left the game, leaving me to explore them on my own. (Woot. One player game.) So I had a nice nostalgia-fest: Donut station and being hopelessly fucked over by something I don't really know anything about.

Pictures that some up my death: http://i.imgur.com/FJc4Z.png
[Image: blrku.png]

smile
I ran a game of Stations and Singularities that pitted Greenacidrage against a buddy of mine who was playing for the first time in ages. It was hit and miss at points, but in the end, their actions let me tie it all together into a joke about the deep fryer.

The gaming kit also now has a d20, which is all I have ever wanted from it in ages. Thanks, anonymous admin!
We formed a ghost box after I convinced Sundance Feely that there were bodies in Atmos. The only thing that was there was a rusty camera, which Dr.Osterweis used to transform the crew into statues, heh.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:We formed a ghost box after I convinced Sundance Feely that there were bodies in Atmos. The only thing that was there was a rusty camera, which Dr.Osterweis used to transform the crew into statues, heh.
frown
I only wanted to love.
Sundance Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:We formed a ghost box after I convinced Sundance Feely that there were bodies in Atmos. The only thing that was there was a rusty camera, which Dr.Osterweis used to transform the crew into statues, heh.
frown
I only wanted to love.
frown Too bad I could not tell you there was a camera.
Just now on Gibbed 3 I was playing HoS. I saw some dude dragging the detective, but lost him. Then it turns out the AI saw that dude dead in space, stripped. I assumed changeling, and began to patrol. Immediately said changeling ran up and spat me down. He drug me into space, but I was lucky enough to come back from being spat on before space managed to take me down again. I had enough time to tase him, hoping I'd at least delay him long enough for something to happen in the crew's favor. I didn't realize that he had just released the singularity. We were near the singularity. As my corpse was sucked into it's maw, I saw his (Still standing mind you) body be drawn into it as well without him having any way to fight it. HoS: 0 Changeling: 0. Still counts.
An admin had given the captain a traitor objective + wizard and vampirism

I tricked him into farting on a bible and the round ended immediately
So I ended up getting made into a traitor with the objective to terrorize the station with bombs and to twirl my mustache. Admins then spawned me in a monocle, mustache, and top hat. I was already wearing a guardbuddy costume, and Cogs commented that I looked amazing like that. I decided I had become Doctor Guardbuddy. Then, out of nowhere while I'm making bombs, AngriestIBM commented that I needed a minion, and spawned in a Guardbuddy named "Minionbuddy". Then he gave me a top hat for the minion. Then an all-access ID with the title "Fiendish Doctor Guardbuddy". There was much fun had when I PDA bombed 16 people, set off 4 11x11 bombs with one signal, and blew up escape as well. I also had all of the station's money. And a mustache. It was great.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:So I ended up getting made into a traitor with the objective to terrorize the station with bombs and to twirl my mustache. Admins then spawned me in a monocle, mustache, and top hat. I was already wearing a guardbuddy costume, and Cogs commented that I looked amazing like that. I decided I had become Doctor Guardbuddy. Then, out of nowhere while I'm making bombs, AngriestIBM commented that I needed a minion, and spawned in a Guardbuddy named "Minionbuddy". Then he gave me a top hat for the minion. Then an all-access ID with the title "Fiendish Doctor Guardbuddy". There was much fun had when I PDA bombed 16 people, set off 4 11x11 bombs with one signal, and blew up escape as well. I also had all of the station's money. And a mustache. It was great.
You sure did well. Also I had just fixed escape from it's previous bombing too. About three minutes after you bombed escape my screen was still shaking and flashing from the destruction.
My most recent traitor round, Wonk decided to spawn an owllauncher and have it gently descend next to me, as though it were a gift from heaven.

I spent the next 20 minutes running around the most heavily trafficked parts of the station, furiously launching owls at people and running like crazy to keep myself from being cornered by my own hooting, clawing, divebombing ammo. The owls themselves weren't that dangerous, but they could fuck a guy up if they surrounded him. I think only one person actually went down from them, but people were cowering in Maintenance anyway.

Eventually the thing ran out of owls, though, which caused me to angrily exclaim 'THIS GODDAMN THING IS OUT OF AMMO' before I threw it at the Detective, who then spent the next 5 minutes staring at it.
Last night we had a disaster round followed immediately by a spy round. I was the HoS for that spy round, and at some point in there somebody said that Jeff Tao was caught implanting a guy. I had the AI track him, and he was located in QM. I went there and wasn't expecting to be shot at by a bunch of lasers and put into crit. A borg dragged me away and the AI bolted the spymaster and his men in QM. Somehow I came out of crit and, through orange health, went up to QM again. I had the AI open the door and charged in. A few seconds later, all of the spies were stunned and I wasn't hurt. Space lag is great.