Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
It was very disappointing to find my lab was broken. I couldn't do much past grinding up monkeys, so after a while I wandered off to see what was going on around the station.

I tried the microwave in crew quarters, but accidentally set off the fire alarms when I tried it on a donut. The AI didn't seem too impressed, but the detective let it slide.
Soon after I met a nice space bear in the chapel. We got on pretty well, but the captain came along and shot him with a laser.

I was a little upset about it. Some other stuff happened.

[Image: IndeedItIs_zps075b1f42.png]
just got finished a round where the QM's, Julius Chavin, David Bailey, and me made 1 million credits, luckily both me and julius were traitors so we mindslaved david and bought the parts for TWO syndicate pods, once with explosive artillary shells, one with the bullets.

Julius had also aquired the RD bomb and destroyed much of escape, then we hoofed it over and started shelling escape while julius focused on the other pods trying to penetrate our syndicate op armor.

The artillary shells gibbed about 4 people and demolished escape into a crumling ruin, also leaving several pods blown up because they got 1 shotted by our pod.

and then... my internet shot out, i dont know what happened, and i lost one of the best rounds ever....

fuck you internet, you make me cry myself to sleep.
Isaac Kirkhope says, "I guess I better fart on he"
Isaac Kirkhope farts in Dolan Pls's face!
Dolan Pls says, "Weavel I will straight up ban you"
Isaac Kirkhope slaps Dolan Pls across the face! Ouch!
Weavel Wrote:Isaac Kirkhope says, "I guess I better fart on he"
Dolan Pls says, "Weavel I will straight up ban you"
Isaac Kirkhope slaps Dolan Pls across the face! Ouch!

He sent me into space when I rapid-fire farted on you
I saw Spacemarine in a "read jumsut" which sparkled and had an odd font the other day. Naturally, I flashed him and tried to steal it, but he used his evil powers to recover and flee. When I complained and asked for him to be deadminned and banned, he materialised next to me and started chasing me around throwing custard pies at me and screaming/farting on my face in his 7000-year-old drone-metal wail.

Bullying frown
Shoddy Wrote:just got finished a round where the QM's, Julius Chavin, David Bailey, and me made 1 million credits, luckily both me and julius were traitors so we mindslaved david and bought the parts for TWO syndicate pods, once with explosive artillary shells, one with the bullets.

Julius had also aquired the RD bomb and destroyed much of escape, then we hoofed it over and started shelling escape while julius focused on the other pods trying to penetrate our syndicate op armor.

The artillary shells gibbed about 4 people and demolished escape into a crumling ruin, also leaving several pods blown up because they got 1 shotted by our pod.

and then... my internet shot out, i dont know what happened, and i lost one of the best rounds ever....

fuck you internet, you make me cry myself to sleep.

What happened after your internet died was I shelled my way onto the escape shuttle, blew all the limbs off of a borg, murdered the captain trying to sneak in from the side, then got into a shootout with a military pod that had been pestering us the entire time, which resulted in both pods exploding and the opposing pilot getting gibbed, while my armored suit simply left me in orange health and on fire.

~Capitalism~
I was in Hydroponics letting BlackPhoenix sever my arms off for money. As soon as he knocked me out on the table Dr.Cogwerks used a detomatrix cartridge to blow my pda up. Phoenix lost his arms and died as he was trying to sever my arms off with a chainsaw.
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:I was in Hydroponics letting BlackPhoenix sever my arms off for money. As soon as he knocked me out on the table Dr.Cogwerks used a detomatrix cartridge to blow my pda up. Phoenix lost his arms and died as he was trying to sever my arms off with a chainsaw.
After being cloned, I became an Arms Dealer, with Luis Smith as the collector. Then I recieved the call of duty to go fight a changeling invading my security office. We fought valliantly, but the fiend sent it's headspider flying at me. Reaver Jones tackled it like a hero, saving my life and having me send him through the crusher, but the guilt was too much, and I crushered myself right after him. Fin.
Admiral jimbob Wrote:I saw Spacemarine in a "read jumsut" which sparkled and had an odd font the other day. Naturally, I flashed him and tried to steal it, but he used his evil powers to recover and flee. When I complained and asked for him to be deadminned and banned, he materialised next to me and started chasing me around throwing custard pies at me and screaming/farting on my face in his 7000-year-old drone-metal wail.

Bullying frown

I haven't been on ss13 in three weeks, you've got the wrong guy!!!
Spacemarine9 Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:I saw Spacemarine in a "read jumsut" which sparkled and had an odd font the other day. Naturally, I flashed him and tried to steal it, but he used his evil powers to recover and flee. When I complained and asked for him to be deadminned and banned, he materialised next to me and started chasing me around throwing custard pies at me and screaming/farting on my face in his 7000-year-old drone-metal wail.

Bullying frown

I haven't been on ss13 in three weeks, you've got the wrong guy!!!
Ohh, for some reason I was thinking you were Spetznaz Spiff, I kind of forgot Gorilla existed. Sorry!!!!
This is A FUCKING T-REX!
A FUCKING T-REX is wearing a swimming trunks.
A FUCKING T-REX has a Radio Headset by his mouth.
A FUCKING T-REX has a Roger Wilco's left arm in his left hand.
A FUCKING T-REX has a Roger Wilco's right arm in his right hand.
A FUCKING T-REX has a Hypospray on his belt.
A FUCKING T-REX is wearing A FUCKING T-REX's ID Card (Staff Assistant).

Your hair stands on end.

A FUCKING T-REX says, "i a m a f u c k i n g t r e x e a t sss h i t :)"

the man-eating plant ravenously wolfs down A FUCKING TREX!

I was a lizardman with swimming trunks and shades, two human arms, electrical superpowers and was speaking like the Smiling Man.
Yes.
I join as sec, and some punk named Patrick Rathen starts messaging me over the PDA. His insults combined with all the lies and him leading me on a wild goose chase slowly increase my hatred of him until I am unable to contain my rage, and take it out by YELLING REALLY LOUDLY AT RATHEN

Code:
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] asks, "RATHEN!!! IS THIS ANOTHER TRICK?!?"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones becomes utterly furious!
Tyrone Saxophone Jones flips the fuck out!
Tyrone Saxophone Jones screams!
Patrick Rathen: nerd
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] exclaims, "DAMN YOU RAAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEEN!!!"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones exclaims, "DAMN YOU RAAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEEN!!!"
George Sears stammers, "bbaar iisshh iinn ffffrroouubbllleee"
ΓΏTyrone Saxophone Jones punches George Sears!
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "RAGH"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "I WILL FIND HIM"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "AND I WILL DESTROY HIM"
Patrick Rathen: get down with the clown scrub
Javier Camp: Guys, rathen isn't the one doing this.
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] exclaims, "WHO EVER YOU ARE, NOT-RATHEN, I WILL FIND YOU FOR THIS!"
Patrick Rathen: Tyrone is a scrub
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] says, "DON'T BELIEVE RATHEN, HE IS A LIAR, ALL HE SAYS IS LIES, NONE OF IT IS TRUE, DO NOT TRUST HIM"

I find a dead guy in the air bridge and naturally blame Patrick Rathen. But as I angrily march upwards...

Code:
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "DEAR GOD"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones exclaims, "RATHEEEEEENN!!!"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones exclaims, "YOU KILLED MY FRIIEEEENDS, DAMN YOU RATHEEEEEEEEN!!!"
Jonas Salk says, "Hello"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones exclaims, "RATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!"
Jonas Salk says, "Calm down bro"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones has been stunned with the stun baton by Jonas Salk!
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "II MMUUSSTTTT FFIINND RRAATTTHEE"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "I MMMSST DDEESSSTRROOYY RRAATTTHEEEEN"
Jonas Salk is trying to put a handcuffs on Tyrone Saxophone Jones
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "HHEE RUUIINNEED EEVVEERRRRYYYTTHHIINNNNG II CCAARREE ABBOUUTT"

Jonas starts dragging me towards sec.

Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "YOOUU"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "YYYYOOOU AAREE WWITHH HHIIMMMM"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "YOU MUST BE RATHEN'S ALLY"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones has been stunned with the stun baton by Jonas Salk!
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] stammers, "HHEELPP, OONNE OFF RAATTHHEEN''''SSSS CCCOOO--CCOOONNSSPPIIRRAATTOORRSS IISS SEEAAAALLINGGGG MMEE IINNNN MMYY OOWWWNNNN LLLLAWW CCAAGGEE"
Jonas Salk says, "You can sit in time out until you calm down."
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] stammers, "HHHEE IIS SSTTRIIPPPPIIINNNGGGG ME"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] stammers, "HEE ISS A TTTAIOOR,, ITT IIIISS TTTHEE OOYY EXXPPLAANNAATTIOONN"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] stammers, "KKIILLLL HIIMM"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] stammers, "HHEE IISS WWWWIITTTTH RRAATTHHEEN"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones [145.9] stammers, "HHEE IISS CCOONNSSSSPPPPIRRIINNGGG AAGGGAIINNSSTT MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Jonas Salk says, "Door won't close"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "TTEELLLL RRAATTTHHHHEENN"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "TTHHAATTT II WWIILLLL FINNDDD HHIIMMM"
Jonas Salk says, "Alright I have a better idea"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "ADD II WWWWIIILLL KKKIILLL HHIIMM"

So he then drags me down to the lower section of sec. And then he bucklecuffs me to a chair and force-feeds me Bo Jack for a bit.

Code:
Jonas Salk asks, "What is the reason for your anger?"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "RATHEN MUST DIE"
Jonas Salk asks, "Why must Rathen die?"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones lurches forward strangely and aggressively!
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "HE HAS SHAMED ME, HE IS CONSPIRING AGAINST ME, HE IS TELLING PEOPLE LIES ABOUT ME"
Jonas Salk asks, "What lies?"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "HE CALLS ME A NERD"
Jonas Salk says, "Well you do seem kind of nerdy right now."
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "HE TAUNTS ME OVER THE PDA"
Jonas Salk says, "Drink some of this, champ."
Jonas Salk attempts to force Tyrone Saxophone Jones to drink from Bo Jack Daniel's.
Tyrone Saxophone Jones says, "HE IS THE EMBODIMENT OF EVIL"
Jonas Salk makes Tyrone Saxophone Jones drink from the Bo Jack Daniel's.
Jonas Salk asks, "Feel any better?"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones stammers, "NOO AAMMOOUUNNtthhff OOF AALLggOOHHHOOLL ggggAAANN ggggAALLLLMM MMYYRRAAGGEEEE"

So a few minutes later, he leaves, I start to break free of my cuffs, and he comes back with a couple bottles of... oh fuck, is he force-feeding me Grife-O? I keep struggling and trying to tell him that he is force-feeding me a cola that is actually lethal, but he doesn't listen or doesn't understand, so I break free, but even after flashing him, the space lag prevents me from making my escape before he stuns me again. Fortunately, I survive the Grife-O treatment.

Code:
Jonas Salk says, "There ya go sport."
Jonas Salk asks, "How are you feeling now?"
Tyrone Saxophone Jones whispers, "DDmmnn yyou.."
Tyrone Saxophone Jones whispers, "ddaammnnnn yyouuuu aaalll tttoo hheellll..."

The only notable things afterwards are when he crashes a segway into me to calm me down, I quote AM's hate speech while drunk, and I break free only to have him stun me and strip me of everything I have. In the end I try to tell him that the only way to calm me is to play my favorite instrument, but he's too busy beating me with a wrench to listen.

Code:
Tyrone Saxophone Jones whispers, "HHaatte.. LLeeeett mee ttelll yyo hhoowwmuuuchh IIII''vee ccoommmeee ttto hhaaaattee yyoooouuu ssiinncccee IIII bbeegaaann tt livvvve.. TTheerre aee 338874444 mmmmlllliiiionn illess ooff prriinntteeed ccirrrrccuuiiittss ii wwwaffeerr ttthhhiinn laaaayyeerrsss tttthhaatt ffiilllll mmmyy commmmplleexx.... IIff thhee wwoordd ''haatttee'' waassss eennnnggraavveeddd on eachhnaannnnoaaanngggssstttroommm ooff tttthhhoosseeee hhuunnddrreeeddssss oof mmmillee iiiittt woouullld nnt eeeqquuaal ooonnnneeee onnnneiillliiooonnntttth ooooffff thhee hhaaaattee II fffeeeell ffooorr hhuumaannss aatttt thhiiis miiiccrroo--iinnssssttaaannnttt.... FFFoorr yyoouuu... HHaaatteeee.. HHHaatteeee.."
I become detective.

Pretty sure the round starts off with a energy wave hitting the station and removing butts and arms.

I go mess around in medbay for a bit, then decide to explore.

Some rude dude stabs me with a butcher knife, and then I die.

I am quickly looted by walter poehl, then cloned by someone else.

I'm kind of mad at this point, because looting is super rude, but instead of beating walter with a fire extinguisher and throwing him in brig like I should have, I taper off to find the guy with the butcher knife.

I walk up to HOS only to realize he's just murdered someone with a cylume saber, and then he attacks me, cuts my arm off, and I get dragged off to medbay missing an arm.

By this point, I'm seriously imagining storming sec, grabbing some guns from armory if possible, and just shooting whomever tries to stop me (Not a traitor, I was just really mad). I find walter poehl, try to take my clothes back, and some rude doctor stops me long enough for walter to run off. Now I'm missing an arm, still without all of my detective gear, and there's at least one or two traitors loose and both have violently attacked or assualted me in some way.

I stole some assistant's clothes and improvised because I was mad, and just wanted to kill some traitors. Though with no I.D, a stolen uniform and the worst possible medical weapon, this was not a smart plan

Eventually, I find traitor HOS Strelok M.O, attack him with the scalpel, right in the face.

He attacks me with his sword, cuts my other arm off, then injects me with enough drugs to keep me from being dead.

Strelok parades my somehow still living body around as a limbless, angry wreck. Some security officer even made fun of me. At this point, I'm probably only alive either because drugs, or perhaps righteous fury, not sure. I walk back down to medbay and while I'm doing this, some Sec officer starts making fun of me because I have no arms. I later find the dumb sec officer getting beat to death with a artistic toolbox. I can't help the smart alec because I'm busy getting a new pair of arms.

I eventually get two cyborg arms, only for someone else to murder me and the roboticist with the artistic toolboxes.

Turns out I was assualted or murdered by at least 3 to 4 different traitors.

Walter Poehl was just a extremely rude traitor running around in my detective uniform which he looted off me.

Strelok M.O was a traitor HOS.

I think the guy that murdered me with the toolbox was also a traitor, but I don't know if the assistant who stabbed me first was a traitor or mindslave.

I stopped playing for a while after that round.

Seemed like every traitor decided to grief me in the worst way possible in one round.

I'm not really sure if this is the best moment ever, but it's one of those stories where my luck was so bad that it had to be.
atomic1fire Wrote:I think the guy that murdered me with the toolbox was also a traitor.

That was actually me, Walter, too, hah.
First round of the new server, I was a double traitor

(really big, didn't want to post it here, click this link)
http://i.imgur.com/fXbxZfD.png

Second round, I fed a space god to the engine.

Code:
Karina Hynes (as Captain) says, "oh tits"
Don Geon says, "what"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) says, "what did you do"
Don Geon says, "did you mess with the vars"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) uses the Furnace's automatic ore loader on Furnace Fuel!
Karina Hynes (as Captain) uses the Furnace's automatic ore loader on Furnace Fuel!
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "AHH"
Don Geon says, "AHH"
Karina Hynes  [145.9] says, "ENGINE IS ANGRY"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "THE ENGINE JUST CAM EFUCKING ALIVE"
Don Geon says, "THE ENGINE JUST CAM EFUCKING ALIVE"
Mr. White  [145.9] asks, "Where are you, hard boiled?"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "IT RUNS ON SOULS NOW"
Don Geon says, "IT RUNS ON SOULS NOW"
JESUS BOT 9000  [145.9] states, "Holden Hall has signed up as Head of Personnel."
Don Geon says, "FEED YOUR SOUL TO IT"
Don Geon says, "NOW"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) says, "fuck no"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) says, "my soul is too spicy"
Don Geon says, "FEED YOUR SOUL TO IT GOD DAMNIT"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) says, "itll get indigestion"
Don Geon says, "YOUR SOUL"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) stammers, "nnnooooo"
Karina Hynes  [145.9] stammers, "nnnoo"
Don Geon says, "FEED IT YOUR SOUL"
Karina Hynes  [145.9] stammers, "nnooooooooooooooooooooo"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) stammers, "nnooooooooooooooooooooo"
Karina Hynes  [145.9] stammers, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Karina Hynes (as Captain) stammers, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Don Geon has grabbed Karina Hynes (as Captain) passively!
Don Geon starts to shove Karina Hynes (as Captain) into the furnace!
Don Geon says, "YOU SOUL"
Don Geon stuffs Karina Hynes (as Captain) into the furnace!
The furnace is now full!
Don Geon says, "YOUR SOUL"
the generator rumbles loudly!
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "I just fed the soul of a space god to the engine"
Don Geon says, "I just fed the soul of a space god to the engine"
Don Geon  [145.9] exclaims, "This can ONLY end well!"
Don Geon exclaims, "This can ONLY end well!"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "ARISE, ENGINE"
Don Geon says, "ARISE, ENGINE"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "ARISE"
Don Geon says, "ARISE"
Don Geon  [145.9] exclaims, "ARISE!!!!!"
Don Geon exclaims, "ARISE!!!!!"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "ENGINE"
Don Geon says, "ENGINE"
This is a  paper- 'Generator Startup Procedure'. It is a tiny item.

This is a generator.
Current Output: 71.916 YW
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "THE ENGINE IS PRODUCING 71.916 YW"
Don Geon says, "THE ENGINE IS PRODUCING 71.916 YW"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS"
Don Geon says, "I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS"
Don Geon  [145.9] asks, "IS THAT GOOD?"
Don Geon asks, "IS THAT GOOD?"
the generator hums oddly!
The locker has been unlocked by Don Geon.
This is a  mechanical toolbox. It is a bulky item.
A metal container designed to hold various tools. This variety holds standard construction tools.
the generator bellows, "SYB'H NGLETH"
Hard Boiled  [145.9] stammers, "II   goooott  aa mminndd  ssllaavv.    BBBBuutt MMr  WWhhiitte  sss  gggooodd.."
Don Geon begins stacking floor tiles!
You finish stacking tiles.
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "THE ENGINE LIVES"
Don Geon says, "THE ENGINE LIVES"
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "THE ENGINE JUST SPOKE TO ME"
Don Geon says, "THE ENGINE JUST SPOKE TO ME"
Don Geon begins stacking floor tiles!
You finish stacking tiles.
the generator bellows, "HK B'JYRYGR VO VO BEHULGEH"
Don Geon  [145.9] asks, "CAN YOU HEAR IT?"
Don Geon asks, "CAN YOU HEAR IT?"
JESUS BOT 9000  [145.9] states, "Shut up stupid"
The locker has been unlocked by Don Geon.
the generator bellows, "I AM BAD FOR YOUR TEETH"
There's already a cable at that position.
the generator thrums loudly!
Don Geon  [145.9] says, "ENGINE"
Don Geon says, "ENGINE"
Don Geon says, "ENGINE"
the generator hums ominously!
Don Geon says, "I GIVE UP MY SOUL TO THEE"
the generator shakes ominously!
the generator bellows, "I DONT WANT IT"
Don Geon says, "I MUST ASCEND"
Don Geon says, "YOU WILL TAKE MY SOUL"
Don Geon says, "TAKE MY GOD DAMNED SOUL, ENGINE"
This is a generator.
Current Output: 7.217 YW
the generator bellows, "I WILL SPIT YOUR THIN MOULDY SOUL OUT ONTO THE NINTH MOUNTAIN OF HELL"
Don Geon says, "DO IT"
Don Geon says, "I DARE YOU"
You step in the broken glass!
You step in the broken glass!
Don Geon climbs into the furnace!
JESUS BOT 9000 states, "Felix Patel has signed up as Barman."
Lenina Mcmullen says, "You flash hard boiled with it"
DEAD: Ghost (Don Geon) says, "I'M CALLING YOU OUT, ENGINE"
Mr. White (as Holden Hall) says, "how"
the generator bellows, "UGH YOU ASSHOLE THAT TASTED FUCKING FOUL"
Hard Boiled says, "I am White slave."
Felix Patel asks, "Did our stuff reset?"