Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
[Image: YmRapHG.png]

When space science goes too far.
Ah yes, that round I had the pleasure of being the AI during. Darkchis was messing around with admin powers, repeatedly shrinking a grody clown, stepping on him, and respawning him. This resulted in grody clown being alive while also having two spare brains. He decided to !!SCIENCE!! this by putting one of the brains into a borg, but the brain was not suitable for borging. Darkchis then possessed the brain and started flying around like a sentient loaf, smashing anything it ran into, eventually going into engineering and destroying the engine, the PTL, several plasma tanks, and killing Grody again. Reset tried to contain it by catching the brain and feeding it to grody's body, but it only resulted in grody's body being possessed and slamming into Reset Neywalk repeatedly, causing the post you see above, where they took so much brute damage that they couldn't be revived with admin magic because they would instantly die again. Shortly afterward a massive fireball exploded from engineering, setting basically the entire southern half of the station on fire and detonating several fuel tanks. And then darkchis accidentally caused a second fireball somehow. At this point I called the shuttle, and a few minutes before it arrived suddenly zombies happened. After that, not much.
Yesterday I the captain and was setting up the engine when my PDA exploded, along with the pdas of many others. I quickly ran to the computer room where I found and tased Horse Horsington the mechanic planning to question him under suspicion of use packet magic to harras my crew

Before I could start though I noticed the terrifying sight of all his computer equipment rapidly spinning. It was at this point I knew he was in fact a witch. I screamed and fled the room warning the crew of the threat to the station.

Not long after the witch began to summon it's servants to destroy us. It created portals across the station that allowed horrific monsters like mimics and space wasps into our home where they terrified the crew. Only then did the crew believe me that a witch was aboard.

Eventually someone managed to destroy the witches portal network hidden on the solar array. At this point I thought us safe. Suddenly however a new horror manifested, the radio grew loud with the cries of Yee Yee yee. The witch had cast some of spell and filled medbay with so much liquid yee that it began to fill the halls.

Soon the entire crew had been transmogged into a race of horrific yee lizards. Centcomm apparently having seen what had become of us sent in a tactical chaos dunk to purge the yee from the station

In end however the witch chaos brought the station to its yee ridden knees. Many yee lizards escaped to centcomm where the threat I imagine continues to spread...
https://hastebin.com/inokalujuj.erl
I called for a Space D&D session in the Chapel. Our host: Spraynard Kruger. Our attendees: Sybil, Throrvardr, me, and Ms. Licorice. Our body count: Higher than you'd expect.

I kept the syntax highlighting from Hastebin cuz it shows speech easily. This chatlog has been trimmed for radio chatter and linebreaks.
(10-31-2017, 07:37 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: https://hastebin.com/inokalujuj.erl
I called for a Space D&D session in the Chapel. Our host: Spraynard Kruger. Our attendees: Sybil, Throrvardr, me, and Ms. Licorice. Our body count: Higher than you'd expect.

I kept the syntax highlighting from Hastebin cuz it shows speech easily. This chatlog has been trimmed for radio chatter and linebreaks.

This is awesome. Now I want to play space dnd
I pet a tiny, sentient singularity last round. It was warm and soft.
We just had a mixed round that had a traitor, a vampire, a spy, and a changeling at roundstart, as well as a random event blob later on. I was the changeling, and after eating two suiciders and one braindead, I went into genetics when it was open and gave myself hulk, allowing me to break into the armory. After this, I successfully lured three people to their doom, one of them the captain, by telling them I broke into the armory, asking if they wanted sweet loot, and then after they followed me into the armory, I stung and ate them. Then, in the bar, I saw a very on fire person desperately running to the showers. I followed them while spraying them with an extinguisher to gain their trust, then once they were alone and not on fire, I stung and ate them. They told me they also had a robusttec implant in their backpack, so I took that too. Then I lured another person into the armory, who, after I ate them, turned out to be a traitor who had not spent any telecrystals, so they told me how to unlock their uplink, and I ordered five microbombs and a wrestling belt, because NOBODY EXPECTS THE WRESTLE-LING. Then I went onto the shuttle, and as the only one with bridge access from the captain I absorbed earlier, I brought the only security officer into the shuttle cockpit with me. After the shuttle launched, I fucked their shit up with my combined changeling and wrestler powers and absorbed them, causing a trio of ruffians to break into the cockpit to fight me. I went horror form, big battle happened, I got put into crit after the shuttle reached centcom, succumbed, and blew up the people attacking me with my microbombs. The most fun I have EVER had in any of my antagonist rounds, and probably in any non-admingimmick round.