Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
[Image: Hsfodts.png]
After years of requesting this song they finally played the whole thing. Along with spawning an army of pissed off birds that wanted their Freedom. I watched as the HoS in the round tried to save people from the birds only to be torn apart limb by limb by them.
dr kay and I just had a boxing match to determine the true old fuck champion
it's interesting because back when we both played a lot all those years ago we were very evenly matched and we still were. he won 3-2 in a very close match. nostalgic lol
I just watched Dr. Floorpills skateboard so powerfully that he broke the laws of physics and somehow teleported to the mining station.
(07-09-2017, 01:43 PM)Berrik Wrote: I just watched Dr. Floorpills skateboard so powerfully that he broke the laws of physics and somehow teleported to the mining station.

One time an admin spawned skateboards for everyone.  I was an AI at the time and I had my robots and borgs get skateboards and do this.

At some point, all three were sailing through space.

It was beautiful.
I snuck a jar of napalm and a flamethrower into the trial and lit it all on fire. The trial proceeded unimpressed. The HoS tried to space me but we learned that the chapel’s mass driver doesn’t work on linemap.
it was lowpop time of day a couple days ago,but i finally managed to capture a bunch of ppl in the clown car smile havent done that in ages
Today, I created an impromptu gang as a traitor: The "Blue Crew", who fought against the evil RED HUFFERS and spread the message of KICKING ASS. I recruited two trusted Blue Crew Inner Circle Members, security officer Blake Rader and HoS Travis Ronick, by feeding them the "tea of truth" with a side of deluxe mindslave. I also enlisted the help of a fellow traitor, Oar Dehrv as a trusted Inner Circle Member.

We instituted a KEY POLICY: Wear blue, or you are a dirty RED HUFFER, GREEN GOON, or YELLOW MELLOW. The PURPLE NURPLES may or may not exist.
I enlisted the help of the AI, and made crewmembers who did not wear blue "less human" than the Blue Crew. This proved to not work effectively, so I further instructed the AI that they were not worthy of being considered human at all. This eventually made almost the entire crew wear blue, as our propaganda was always on the radio and announcement computers.

At the peak of our regime, we made an ass-kicking circle. Surprisingly, crewmembers joined in on the fun. Maybe they thought the evil EDDIE TODAY was a RED HUFFER. [Image: SaVw4aG.png]

However, I was eventually taken down due to the work of the evil RED HUFFER saboteur, OLIVIA REN. She stripped the gift of the tea of truth (deluxe mindslave implants) from my Inner Circle Members, and they turned on me, citing 'poor leadership'. They stripped me and my AI compatriot of our Blue Crew membership, with my life being taken from me.
Twas truly a great round. I felt really guilty slaughtering my subordinates though. Poor bastards.
Yeah, that was really great. I was pretty confused for the most of it - seeing you guys beat Eddie was what really made things click into place. I removed Blake's implant shortly after, and he cloned me after I was eventually murdered, and removed Travis's.

Emagged borg - I trusted you! And yet you betrayed me and stabbed me when I was down ):
(07-11-2017, 10:41 PM)Flourish Wrote: Yeah, that was really great. I was pretty confused for the most of it - seeing you guys beat Eddie was what really made things click into place. I removed Blake's implant shortly after, and he cloned me after I was eventually murdered, and removed Travis's.

Emagged borg - I trusted you! And yet you betrayed me and stabbed me when I was down ):

Yeah I was really confused until the TEA OF TRUTH, made it all clear to me. My only regret was that I murdered Zewaka in a rather unsporting fashion. Egun to the face. HE DESERVED BETTER.

On a more unrelated note...

Having just returned to SS13 after a several year hiatus, I decided to roll HoS again. Just like the good old times. The round ended up being a nuke round, and the syndicate operatives managed to arm the nuke in Engineering. Through the valiant efforts of the crew we managed to secure the nuke, surviving sarin gas grenades and the usual threats.

Now, me being rusty as all hell wasn't familiar with how to defuse the nuke. The last time I had played it was as simple as just stopping the timer, but obviously things have changed. I had no idea you could just beat the nuke until it was destroyed. So in my efforts to disarm it I decided the best way would be to shoot it out the cargo mass driver. After several moments of messing around, trying to place the nuke on the conveyor belt, realizing there was no power to power the belts, etc. I finally managed to get the nuke up towards the mass driver, having to move through the podbay to manually place the nuke on the mass driver itself. Unfortunately, in the chaos of moving the bomb around someone managed to get the power back on. This started up the conveyor belt, and the nuke happened to be sitting right on top of the cargo cart. This caused the cart to fly down the conveyor belt, nuke in tow, all the way back to engineering. With mere seconds left on the timer the nuke exploded, killing everyone.

A rather hilarious end to my incompetence.
I feel like the nuclear alert warning should include a line along the lines of 'SMASH THE BOMB TO BITS AND/OR GET IT OFFSTATION' since this stil seems to be a common point of confusion and has directly contributed to the crew's loss in the last few nuke rounds I watched.
This is Horatio Jiggles. 

Horatio Jiggles is wearing a security uniform.
Horatio Jiggles has an armor vest on.
Horatio Jiggles has a Security Headset by his mouth.
Horatio Jiggles has a helmet on his head.
Horatio Jiggles has a Security HUD on his face.
Horatio Jiggles has a handcuffs in his right hand.
Horatio Jiggles has PDA-Horatio Jiggles on his belt.
Horatio Jiggles has brown shoes on his feet.
Horatio Jiggles has a backpack on his back.
Horatio Jiggles is wearing Horatio Jiggles's ID Card (Security Officer).

Felix Dangers (as Filix Domgirs) waves.
Horatio Jiggles says, "wanna see something cool"
Travis Ronick [145.9] says, "WHERE THE HECK AM I GOING"
Horatio Jiggles salutes.
The soda machine beeps, "The taste of nature!"
Felix Dangers (as Filix Domgirs) says, "I mean, yes."
Horatio Jiggles says, "watch close"
Elwood Agg is the Chief Engineer!
Felix Dangers (as Filix Domgirs) says, "Although it makes me nervous."

Horatio Jiggles jams one end of the handcuffs into one of his eye sockets, closing the loop through the other!
Horatio Jiggles screams!
Horatio Jiggles yanks the other end of the handcuffs as hard as he can, ripping his skull clean out of his head! Holy shit!
You feel ill from watching that. Thanks, Horatio Jiggles.
Montgommery Scott pukes all over himself. Thanks, Horatio Jiggles.
Horatio Jiggles's brain falls out of the bottom of Horatio Jiggles's skull.
 *beep*
Horatio Jiggles seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Horatio Jiggles's head collapses into a useless pile of skin mush with no skull to keep it in its proper shape!

Montgommery Scott says, "Ids please"
(07-15-2017, 08:02 PM)Cyfarfod Wrote:
This is Horatio Jiggles. 

Horatio Jiggles is wearing a security uniform.
Horatio Jiggles has an armor vest on.
Horatio Jiggles has a Security Headset by his mouth.
Horatio Jiggles has a helmet on his head.
Horatio Jiggles has a Security HUD on his face.
Horatio Jiggles has a handcuffs in his right hand.
Horatio Jiggles has PDA-Horatio Jiggles on his belt.
Horatio Jiggles has brown shoes on his feet.
Horatio Jiggles has a backpack on his back.
Horatio Jiggles is wearing Horatio Jiggles's ID Card (Security Officer).

Felix Dangers (as Filix Domgirs) waves.
Horatio Jiggles says, "wanna see something cool"
Travis Ronick [145.9] says, "WHERE THE HECK AM I GOING"
Horatio Jiggles salutes.
The soda machine beeps, "The taste of nature!"
Felix Dangers (as Filix Domgirs) says, "I mean, yes."
Horatio Jiggles says, "watch close"
Elwood Agg is the Chief Engineer!
Felix Dangers (as Filix Domgirs) says, "Although it makes me nervous."

Horatio Jiggles jams one end of the handcuffs into one of his eye sockets, closing the loop through the other!
Horatio Jiggles screams!
Horatio Jiggles yanks the other end of the handcuffs as hard as he can, ripping his skull clean out of his head! Holy shit!
You feel ill from watching that. Thanks, Horatio Jiggles.
Montgommery Scott pukes all over himself. Thanks, Horatio Jiggles.
Horatio Jiggles's brain falls out of the bottom of Horatio Jiggles's skull.
 *beep*
Horatio Jiggles seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
Horatio Jiggles's head collapses into a useless pile of skin mush with no skull to keep it in its proper shape!

Montgommery Scott says, "Ids please"
I still need those IDs
Every round last night was action packed and hilarious.

Sov VS Stan
Sov was a mad bomber who was hell bent on liberating the crew from their PDAs. He taunted me with the detomax code at one point and it led to a great battle at the radio station.

I asked Sov to fight me one on one and he showed up armed to the teeth. My plan was to hide in the locker in the radio station's pod bay and lure him into the broadcasting room so I could lock the door behind him and laugh at him through the glass; however, it was foiled when a mysterious bystander appeared alongside Sov. They battled to the death, firing lasers and phasers wildly throughout the pod bay. Sov bested his masked enemy and attempted to hide the body in the locker I was in! I hopped out as he opened the lovker and blasted him with a taser, stunning him. I stripped his mask and threw him into the cold vacuum of space.

It wasn't enough. He redoubled his efforts and came back with a pod too large to fit into the bay. I made the mistake of hiding in a smaller pod that he attempted to move. My cover was blown so I lept out only to take a radbow shot to the chest. I went down and Sov was nice enough to tuck me into bed while he stripped me down to nothing. When I woke up and made a dash for my pistol he drew first, shooting himself in the face with a laser until he died and his macrobomb detonated: blowing viscera and body parts everywhere. A gruesome end.

A Bad Idea
The very cool shotgunbill was surely impressed by my transcendent skateboarding skills earlier in the night and granted me the ultimate power: omnitrator status as a monkey. I was completely overwhelmed by all of the powers at my disposal and proceeded to mindslave three other people who I then turned into monkeys as well.

We had some laughs, I shrunk some hearts, and everyone else died. The round ended with my three monkey mindslaves gathered around me on the shuttle. I shrank the heart of one who displeased me and forced the remaining two to fight to the death. I rewarded the victor by letting him live and join my at Centcomm for ice cream.

Drug Use In Professional Boxing
I've saved the best for last.
Miracle (youkcat, I believe) was openly challenging any of the crew to take her on in the ring. I, Stan Beezlebub, took her up on the challenge. It was a tense first bout, with blows traded by both foghters. Eventually I was knocked down and the match was called to and end with miracle as the victor. I vowed to get stronger and to come back with a vengance.

I fled to my chemistry lab to brew some "performance enhancing supplements" for the next match and waited quietly in a wardrobe by the ring while Miracle whooped Bruce in under a minute. She called out for her next challenger when suddenly an unknown masked luchador made his way into the ring, throwing aside his biosuit and screaming like a madman.

Someone called out from the crowd, "IT'S STAN BEEZLEBUB!"

The crowd gasped. Miracle stared slackjawed. I drew out on of my hyposprays filled with methamphetamine and shot up right in the middle of the ring, still screaming bloody murder. I charged Miracle befoee the countdown had even finished and what ensued was the battle of the century. Even with three meth filled hyposprays and a medkit, Miracle was able to hold her ground against me. We traded blows across the entire ring, beating each other to a bloody pulp.

A chair was placed on the table by rhe ring and I pulled it into the ring as I slipped into critical condition, Miracle having fallen into crit just moments earlier. We traded blows once more until I was knocked unconscious momentarily but not long enough thanks to the meth flowing through my veins. I stood one last time, shot up an entire meth hypo in one shot and staggered to the chair. I clambered on top of it and launched through the air, summersaulting into Miracle and delivering a crushing blow.

I lay there gasping for air, feeling the life drain from me. Just then, Miracle slowly rose to her feet, using the last of her strength to drive her fist into my face blacking out all of existence and ending my life. Seconds later she collapsed: her corpse draped over mine. Two fighters locked in battle, even in death.

Then a ling absorbed my corpse and a blob took over the shuttle as the clown and others tried to fight it off. The ling survived and made its way off of the shuttle Nd the hivemind lived happily ever after. 

THE END
Also the clown won the tournament by defeating the mime, and was given the entire station budget and captain access.

Then followed a round in which a team consisting of a boxer (miracle) and a wrestling fishman single handedly saved the station against nuke ops