Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Oh, Dachshundofdoom! That's amazi--oh wait.

[Image: iTlq2.png]
[Image: VOv4V.png]

[Image: Av83m.png]

all done by hand, ~20 singularities

well done to you guys who did this, it was hilarious.
i swear i didn't delete the field generators, thus letting the singularities roam free across the station and eat everything
it was uh
my evil admin brother
Spacemarine9 Wrote:i swear i didn't delete the field generators, thus letting the singularities roam free across the station and eat everything
it was uh
my evil admin brother

Is he less of a nerd than you?????
Oddball Wrote:SINGULARITIES

Good god, and I was impressed when the engineers did 5.
Today, like just now I set the engine up the advanced way - with the emitters inside the generators. Well one of the engineers was being a goof and he pulled the singularity generator out of the middle right as all of the force fields pop. He gets shocked and thrown into the door way and I'm like "Oh jesus I gotta think quick here." so I throw my toolbox at the sing. generator and it pushes it a tile in. So I do it a couple more times and bam the singularity spawns right in the center and the station was saved and both me and the other engineer get eaten by the singularity smile
[Image: lwEw0P.jpg]

Me purging all non-owls as the one and only MACHO OWL!
Darn, I never could understand how to upload images on fourms.
[Image: lwEw0P.jpg]
There you go, Zorafm. Owls vs geese.
I was a traitor captain with nothin' to lose. All I had to do was get a shit ton of credits, steal 10 flashes, and kill 2 assistants.

Credits, done. Flashes, piece of cake. But when I went to set the assistants to arrest so I can kill them or someone else kills them, in walks the traitor chaplain, he stuns me, and before I can tell him anything, boom, his grace finished me off.
http://i.imgur.com/6cJ7d.png

Not sure if admins or just massive glitch.

All sprites and sounds got messed up. The sand up there is space, everywhere else is black except the doors, and people are errors. I can't even use my hands. About all you can do is talk, use hotkeys, punch errors and listen to the clusterfuck of wrong sound files being played.

Spacemarine9 joined and just sent bees, killer tomatoes, meteors and so on. (RIP station) The siren alarm was replaced by infinite monkey screams. I tried to escape mining but engineering was filled with invisible bees. Then Molly set off some radiation event and it made me deaf. It was an interesting mess.

OOC: Spacemarine9: thus dude
OOC: Spacemarine9: just joined his first round
OOC: Spacemarine9: and the station is this

Peton Red (played by Peton) was a changeling!
Objective #1: no Success
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle alive. Failed
The changeling has failed!

Cleveland Rienfield (played by Chillyspace422) was a vampire!
Objective #1: [BLOOD_LEVEL] / ((windef)"Oh god what happened" Success
The vampire has failed!

Dakka Hanyus (played by TheKingThatWas) was a traitor!
Objective #1: cobra_protocol.byd () [GOKU_QUOTES] "Useful for calling up Goku quotes. Pls keep other dbz quotes where they belong."(); Success
Objective #2: Hijack the emergency shuttle by escaping alone. Failed
The traitor has failed!

Jaye Beck (played by Slysin) was a wizard!
Objective #1: HELP: RedShirtDon/(predator)(X): Psst any chance I can get teleported out from these unhittable windows? Or if you rather me sit here like an asshat thats cool too. Success

Apparently this is what happens when a server restarts during an update.
[Image: OnFex.png]

This is what happens when the server updates mid round, kids. Don't try this at home, trust me I'm a professional.
i was a scientist and we had a janitor volunteer, we were sending the volunteer everywhere, he had all equipments needed for emergencies, his life was really all about the remote signaling device, we sent him somewhere weird, that when we sent him we had no signaling, that didnt happen normally so i tried to receive but he was not responding, then i went to check on him it turned out that when we sent him right at the field generator near the singualrity it released it, i died too but not because i was sucked into singularity just because of no oxygen.
Shambling Abomination (played by Gargamel) was a mindslave!
There was a round that wasn't even past five minutes that turned into a mass traitor round, so I ran around with my radio on my belt and two radbows in my pockets. I got bored of cycling through two radbows and still having to wait ages just to fire one of them(seriously, how did they ever get this nerfed) and decided to pull out a pack of trick cigarettes and just leave a few lying around. After that I fucked off and got shot to death from the outrageously superior for cost revolver by Kaleb Kanaga, who proceeded to murder the fuck out of everyone and take their traitor shit. As he's busy looting everyone he decides to light one of my cigarettes to cut off access to medbay, immediately forgets that he's just lit it, walks right back into it and suffocates on a space tile.

Easily the funniest thing I've seen in this game in months.