Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
[Image: XypRV.png]
Happened probably an hour ago.
Some people set up another, contained singularity in the warehouse.
Soon after, an admin had turned it into the Amusing Singularity. The original sing had gotten out and ended up attempting to free the Amusing Sing, but it wasn't working. Then the admin pulled the amusing sing out of it's containment, I think. These 2 singularities proceeded to tear the station in half, killing a lot of people.
It had just barely missed hitting the escape shuttle, too, which was disappointing because of how many people were on it.
The person who had set up the second sing was also going to make a third one in the bar, but then he was eaten by the amusing sing.
Fought an owl to the death, used a crowbar and still couldn't win.
Sucumbed in shame after it left me in crit.
[Image: 7YfrT.png]

Owls are the most robust animal, bar none.
atomic1fire Wrote:Owls are the most robust animal, bar none.

Have you had a chance to fight a space bear?
Ronnyfire Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Owls are the most robust animal, bar none.

Have you had a chance to fight a space bear?
Or that dog.
It's possible to kill a space bear, I'm pretty sure space yeti's, and geese are worse though.
Not sure about george.
atomic1fire Wrote:It's possible to kill a space bear, I'm pretty sure space yeti's, and geese are worse though.
Not sure about george.
George is fire. George is rage. George is Ghengis Khan, the Destroyer, the Ender of Worlds. He's also incredibly soft, seriously, pet him some time.
atomic1fire Wrote:It's possible to kill a space bear, I'm pretty sure space yeti's, and geese are worse though.
Not sure about george.

You can tame space bears into joining you in the space circus to do space tricks for a space audience in a space festival during a space holiday.

..what? why r u looking at me liek that?
As I type this me and a bunch of crew are in centcom eating and drinking all the supplies...note that the shuttle never arrived

big grin big grin big grin

I've been waiting since donut to do this.
Hello Geoff, Goodbye Geoff
[Image: yo14t.png]
Quote:<MollyMillions> forward your damn ports then
<thebobster> My Sysadmin refuses.
<MollyMillions> you mean your dad
Nitrous Wrote:Hello Geoff, Goodbye Geoff
[Image: yo14t.png]

I feel like this was some sort of weird recreation of the stanford prison experiment considering how quickly the two "sides" mobilized in utter hatred and vitriol for one another (and all the Geoffs got cloaks just to bear further resentment)

of course when I mentioned this in chat the geoffs told me to shut up
Happened quite a long time ago, First round of SS13, I see someone injured on the floor so I grab a medkit and try and heal them, I kept mashing them in the face with the medkit which eventually killed him. It turns out it a syndicate round and that was the last syndicate who accidentally ate his toxin pill.
Being a traitor with a cloaker and space gear, trying to avoid an adminbus.

Apparently you admins like to have permanent thermal vision while driving your adminbus too, because it always knew where I was.

After about five minutes of shitting myself and avoiding it, my jetpack emptied and it crashed into me. Saved my life.
So Huk decided to stage "Shamefights." I volunteer and the first match is me, Jeb Maxwell, vs Mr. Maples. We're warped to Thunderdome-awaiting us, Japanese Schoolgirl Outfits. They ARE Shamefights after all.

Once we donned our outfits, we launched into battle. Mr. Maples had telekinesis, but I had a helmet, so it was about even. Now, to understand why this is awesome, you need to imagine this: on one side, a scruffy old man with a long beard, dressed as a Japanese Schoolgirl and using mind powers- on the other, a scruffy young man with a hideous neckbeard, wearing magnetic boots, insulated gloves, and the syndicate suit helmet, facing off.

The rules were simple: one on one, no weapons, and whoever could stuff the other into a trash compactor first won. What followed was about 6 minutes of brilliant dodging and strikes. I chased him in endless loops and twists, avoiding psychic punches and trying to get close enough to land a punch. We traded blows back and forth-I stunned him but let it get away from me, he knocked me down but I just barely managed to avoid death, standing up just before the compactor could shut. Finally, ten seconds before the emergency shuttle could leave, I managed to knock him out and compact him. Truly Shamefights are the finest spectacle of the age.
Dachshundofdoom Wrote:So Huk decided to stage "Shamefights." I volunteer and the first match is me, Jeb Maxwell, vs Mr. Maples. We're warped to Thunderdome-awaiting us, Japanese Schoolgirl Outfits. They ARE Shamefights after all.

Once we donned our outfits, we launched into battle. Mr. Maples had telekinesis, but I had a helmet, so it was about even. Now, to understand why this is awesome, you need to imagine this: on one side, a scruffy old man with a long beard, dressed as a Japanese Schoolgirl and using mind powers- on the other, a scruffy young man with a hideous neckbeard, wearing magnetic boots, insulated gloves, and the syndicate suit helmet, facing off.

The rules were simple: one on one, no weapons, and whoever could stuff the other into a trash compactor first won. What followed was about 6 minutes of brilliant dodging and strikes. I chased him in endless loops and twists, avoiding psychic punches and trying to get close enough to land a punch. We traded blows back and forth-I stunned him but let it get away from me, he knocked me down but I just barely managed to avoid death, standing up just before the compactor could shut. Finally, ten seconds before the emergency shuttle could leave, I managed to knock him out and compact him. Truly Shamefights are the finest spectacle of the age.

The next round was a massive free for all shamefight until Scroe Rotum won out as king of shame 2.