Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
(09-10-2018, 07:19 AM)Killstrike Wrote: Well, I was on the shuttle, and I was a geneticist armed with some powers. Can't remember them, but what I do remember was I was able to get into captains quarters of the shuttle. There was only one other person who got in captains quarters, nobody else had access. Before the shuttle took off, that person turned into a crawling horror. I panicked, but GOD FORBID I was able to fight it off, at least survive until his form ran out. and therefore wasn't consumed, or even didn't die, despite the power of the crawling horror. I even got to get to centcom... built I was Stuck in the captains quarters.

I have a recording of the round in question, the ling didn't punch you out as is normally the case, I suspect since it's from the RP server.

If you want the recording let me know and I'll post it
(09-10-2018, 07:37 AM)Eibel Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 07:19 AM)Killstrike Wrote: Well, I was on the shuttle, and I was a geneticist armed with some powers. Can't remember them, but what I do remember was I was able to get into captains quarters of the shuttle. There was only one other person who got in captains quarters, nobody else had access. Before the shuttle took off, that person turned into a crawling horror. I panicked, but GOD FORBID I was able to fight it off, at least survive until his form ran out. and therefore wasn't consumed, or even didn't die, despite the power of the crawling horror. I even got to get to centcom... built I was Stuck in the captains quarters.

I have a recording of the round in question, the ling didn't punch you out as is normally the case, I suspect since it's from the RP server.

If you want the recording let me know and I'll post it

Sure, you can post it. And yes, it was on the RP #1 server.
Last night, Goon2

Try to roll for AI, get CE, fuck fine at least I can do TEG hellburn

Oh wait Im a werewolf OK, havent done this before

Strip out of all my clothes, run into corridor naked and try to find a place to transform in peace.

Someone finds me mid-transform and calls it out. Start clawing/mauling him to death immediately. Crew responds slowly, but only with bludgeoning objects. Good luck, kid

Start my bloody spree through the station

More people start to respond, trying to drag victims to more isolated areas trying to maul them to death in peace drag a victim to podbay, multiple people injured, two killed. interface freezes. WTF. I see others moving around, but I cant move myself.Full crash.

Reboot BYOND, cant connect, reboot modem, cant connect

Internet was down for 12 minutes, RIP. Might as well log in to try to ask for an Antag token knowing it was a long shot at best

Get back in, camera is centred on a locker.

Someone stuffed my disconnected werewolf butt, alive, into a locker, welded it shut and put me on display in his museum in the market.

Bust outta there

Feel bad killing people after they let me live, mention this on radio (Werewolves can still speak and I had a headset)

A cyborg "Oh I was about to kill you anyway"

Bad feelings gone, continue killing spree

Run into Wiznerd, team up. He had charging bull, arsenath and teleport

Find a victim almost immediately

Crew arms up with what seems like an inordinate amount of loafs to try to bludgeon us to death

Wizbro uses arsenath, but in range of me. I lose both my butt and BOTH MY GODDAMN LEGS WHAT

Legless werewolf now roaming the station, able to still leap forward using cooldown ability. Continue my reign of terror

Oh hey, being legless means I cant get hit by loafs thrown at me. I AM A GOD.

Shuttle is finally called. I get on with Wizbro

Crew comes as prepared as possible, NO2 container to try to knock me out with internals

Apparently NO2 doesnt affect werewolves, start to kill them all.

Visual proof: https://bit.ly/2ylyxjl - I am underneath the geneticist in the shuttle cockpit, moving towards the prey to the north

Shuttle arrives, technically some people are still alive, but I feel this was a personal win goddammit
I finally had a chance to use the mindslave cloning module and had a blast! Trying to keep the exact location at least a bit secret and its hard to see. https://bit.ly/2yqGGEd. Super fun. Killed 4 people and tried to clone. One DCed before cloning could start, Honey Nutt was awesome and helped alot, the captain went brain dead when he got out and the HoP as the shuttle was arriving.
One time an admonkeypopemin hit me with a crowbar set to do infinite damage. I died instantly.

Then another admin rezzed me as a metchoe men to get revenge, but I couldn't move or do anything! That crowbar really jacked me up. The people I spawned near stole my belt, then something that isnt real pulled me under the floor and I died again.

I got to taste three different flavors of funmin that day!
Just got done with my shortest quartermaster round ever.

I walked outside in front of the outbound crate conveyor belt and was nailed with a FILLED produce fridge, whereupon I lost a leg, shot into space with no oxygen, and died.

Everyone laughed, including Gannets!
One time on Goon2, I (Cronos Morphis) and another scientist (I think Montgommery Scott?) (Who was much better versed in Adventure Zones then I) managed to secure the armor and the crown, in that order, and got the Captain to put them on (Why not right?), resulting in the usual.

In order to see if there were any Solarium secrets to be found in the mind of the now brain-dead and nigh-invulnerable Captain, he had the brilliant idea of one of us using the mind swapping device to take a look inside his brain to see if there were any secrets lurking within. I, the noob in the situation, volunteered, after having been told that I would be nigh-invulnerable as well as having the Captains access, to which I was like 'Mkay'.

All went well after 15 minutes of trying to make the Captain sit still in the damn electric chair so we could trigger the mind swap, and I ended up in his body, with (sadly) nothing special being found except for the usual whispers from the crown.

I did find that I sadly didn't seem to have the same robust health as the body ought to have, but I was pretty happy with it. For some reason or another though, about an hour and a half after we had managed the mind swap, I was suddenly Jettisoned out of the body after running into a corner, which I'm not really sure if that had much to do with it.

Though I didn't really end up doing anything too robust during this round with my new body, I remember this quite fondly simply because, to my knowledge, I'm the first person to have ever mind swapped into a crown/armor victim to see what would happen. Good times.
Changeling on RP server. Lowpop so I don't want to kill anyone, so instead I use mimic voice to pretend to be central command and send Roman on a quest to execute the syndicate drones for their space crimes. He brought the camera helmet so I could watch him on the TV.
Adam Nehaldo, the HoS, decides to have an anti-crime meeting.  While only a few showed up, we feel it was still productive.

-----

Adam Nehaldo says, "Whatever, let's get this done."

Tod Sodly sighs.

Scam Likely asks, "Now, where were we?"

Tod Sodly nods.x2

Adam Nehaldo clears his throat.

Max Stell buckles in!

Tod Sodly asks, "Something about benefits in return for not doing crimes?"

Scam Likely asks, "Did y'all know there's no medical on shift?"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Hello crew. Today, we will be participating in crime spotting information excercises."

Scam Likely nods.

Tod Sodly says, "Goddamnit and after all that trouble with the insurance agency"

Scam Likely says, "She even stole my purple cape"

Tod Sodly screams!

Scam Likely asks, "I know, right?"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Now, as we all know, crimers can come in all sorts of shapes and sizes."

Tod Sodly nods.x2

Scam Likely asks, "Even SRQ-large?"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Especially SRQ-large."

Scam Likely gasps.x3

Tod Sodly gasps.

Adam Nehaldo says, "However, here we shall learn some techniques for spotting potential crimers."

Scam Likely nods.

Adam Nehaldo asks, "Can I have a potential volunteer?"

Max Stell asks, "Me?"

Max Stell shakes Max Stell, trying to wake them up!

Scam Likely raises a hand.

Max Stell unbuckles.

Tod Sodly exclaims, "That would've been real helpful for Scam when he got his cape crimed away!"

Scam Likely nods.x3

Adam Nehaldo says, "Yes, come on up, just for some minor practice."

Scam Likely exclaims, "Yeah!"

Tod Sodly salutes.

Scam Likely unbuckles.

Scam Likely buckles in!

Tod Sodly gets on down.

Adam Nehaldo says, "Okay, now there are many things to keep in mind for potential bad people."

Scam Likely cranks out some dizzying windmills.

Adam Nehaldo says, "For example, they could wear some sort of disguising clothing, like a gas mask."

Tod Sodly says, "Hm, yes"

Tod Sodly nods.x2

Scam Likely nods.

Tod Sodly twirls the gas mask around in his hand.

Max Stell hits Breath Mask with the box!

Scam Likely screams!

Adam Nehaldo says, "Today, I shall show you a potential man doing things out in the open with no regard for himself."

Max Stell has added the box to the backpack!

Adam Nehaldo puts on the George Melons mask.

Adam Nehaldo says, "Hello."

Adam Nehaldo says, "I am a crimer."

Tod Sodly points to Adam Nehaldo.x2

Adam Nehaldo says, "I do the bad things."

Scam Likely gasps.x3

Tod Sodly gasps.

Scam Likely gasps.

Scam Likely exclaims, "Max, goon his ass!"

Adam Nehaldo removes the George Melons mask.

Adam Nehaldo says, "Now, some things to watch out may be like this."

Adam puts on the George Melons mask.

Adam Nehaldo exclaims, "HEY YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Scam Likely screams!

*beep*

Tod Sodly: CRIME DETECTED

Max Stell has been stunned with the stun baton by Adam Nehaldo!

The stun baton now has 175/200 PUs remaining.

Adam Nehaldo asks, "YOU LIKE THAT?"

The stun baton is now off.

Tod Sodly screams!

Adam Nehaldo attacks Max Stell in the chest with the stun baton!

Max Stell stammers, "NNnnnooo"

Scam Likely screams!

Tod Sodly exclaims, "My god!"

Adam Nehaldo asks, "How bout this?"

Scam Likely says, "PRETEND YOU LIKE IT"

Adam Nehaldo attacks Max Stell in the chest with the scalpel!x2

Max Stell starts bleeding!

You have added the scalpel to the backpack.

Tod Sodly exclaims, "Oh shit!"

Max Stell stammers, "Lessssss"

The stun baton is now on.

Max Stell has been stunned with the stun baton by Adam Nehaldo!

The stun baton now has 150/200 PUs remaining.

You have added the stun baton to the backpack.

Adam Nehaldo plays with his Air Horn.

Tod Sodly exclaims, "That's some big crimes!"

Scam Likely says, "THEN THEY'LL BE WEIRDED OOUT N STOP"

Adam Nehaldo exclaims, "PRANKED BITCH!"

Scam Likely screams!

You have added the air horn to the backpack.

Adam Nehaldo removes the George Melons mask.

Tod Sodly says, "I think he's bleedin' out."

Max Stell stammers, "CCaaaiiinn ggo nnnno??"

Adam Nehaldo says, "As you can see, that was many really bad crimes."

Scam Likely asks, "You heard when I mentioned we have no medical, right?"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Oh don't be a sissy."

Max Stell stammers, "Meebblllllleeee huuuurrr hhuuurrtt"

Tod Sodly frowns.

Scam Likely exclaims, "What he said!"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Put some damn pressure on it."

You have added the stun baton to the security toolbelt.

Tod Sodly frowns.

You have added Flimsy 'George Melons' Mask to the backpack.

Max Stell puts pressure on his wounds, trying to stop the bleeding!

Max Stell's bleeding stops!

Adam Nehaldo says, "Now, you can see all sorts of bad things, such as smacking people with bad weapons or stolen security gear."

Tod Sodly says, "Hmmm. I do not appear to have anything medical on my person."

Adam Nehaldo says, "As well as attempted murder."

Tod Sodly nods.x2

Max Stell says, "Yes"

Adam Nehaldo says, "However, the most important thing to note"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Was when I screamed at him for literally no reason."

Scam Likely raises a hand.

Adam Nehaldo says, "That is usually a bad time to stay around."

Max Stell nods.

Adam Nehaldo asks, "Yes Scam?"

Tod Sodly nods.

Tod Sodly says, "That sounded a little like crime."

Tod Sodly says, "I'm no expert though."

Scam Likely asks, "I often yell rude and random things at Tod and Camilla, should I stop?"

Max Stell has added the blood-stained Breath Mask to the box!

Adam Nehaldo says, "It doesn't necessarily mean you will crime, though it should be considered as it can hurt productivity."

Scam Likely nods.

Horse Horsington [145.9] says, "bad thing about to happen"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Well, I think that's the major things to go over. If you see crime, make sure you report it over the radio."

Tod Sodly raises a hand.

Adam Nehaldo says, "And remember, when in doubt"

Adam Nehaldo says, "Call security."

Adam Nehaldo asks, "Yes Tod?"

Tod Sodly asks, "Is Horse about to commit a crime?"

Adam Nehaldo says, "That is very possible."

*beep*

Tod Sodly: horse possible criming please investigate

Adam Nehaldo says, "Well, I think that's it for the meeting. Have a productive day."

Scam Likely nods.

Tod Sodly salutes.x5

Adam Nehaldo says "Well done Tod."
Put that on the reddit, this is golden
i had a great round that with grandma yorkshire (spessmans) that i can't think of writing into an actual story so here's a summary:

I bought limbless before the round, spawned as an MD vampire (with no limbs). grandma yorkshire was captain. yorkshire takes my radio, tells me i'm gonna see something horrible. they stun and eat a man, as they are a changeling. when they finish, i vampire glare them. yorkshire proceeds to drag me around in a wheelchair, they neurotox people, i drink their blood, they eat them (we had to attach one arm to me cause you can't drink blood without an arm apparently). we get down to the shuttle, which consisted of: (1) staff assistant, (1) vampire captain, (1) mostly limbless vampire, (1) rogue AI in a shell, and (a load of) hand/legspiders.

during the shuttle ride, 2 of the spiders in minisubs continually rammed the staff assistant to put him in crit, i drank his blood, then yorkshire went shambling and ate me, then killed the AI. very good round, i normally try not to kill people much when i'm an antag but everyone in this round was spidered and i think it was fun all around
Today we learned that it is possible for a macho man to throw a macho man who is throwing someone else. And that it chains as much as you want.

We had 5 macho men orbiting like a beautiful solar system of macho and death. It was great.
We must extend the chain. We must grow. We must coordinate the launching of dozens of macho men.
(01-13-2019, 01:15 PM)Firebarrage Wrote: Today we learned that it is possible for a macho man to throw a macho man who is throwing someone else. And that it chains as much as you want.

We had 5 macho men orbiting like a beautiful solar system of macho and death. It was great.

It was as imperfect as it was great and i was glad to have been part of it. Hoping anyone happenes to have recorded it.
Achieved this earlier today (also wow this thread hasn't had any posts in a while)

[Image: c373f663a679946c330230516cb7f87b.gif]