Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Mechanics was full of amusing ducks... Lots of amusing ducks.
This was too much... this had to be dealt with...

A security raid, a sting operation. We charged in and we smacked all those ducks with bats. All 50 or so. No ducks survived. A job well done.

This round reminded me a lot of why I love this game.
Played my first successful nuke ops. Was all alone and freaking out, had to get the bomb to clarion EVA and didn't wanna get noticed before it got planted. I set off some breach charges in the north then fly down to the south, stopping to roll around in space as I was on fire, then I blew open cargo and used my pod to shoot the only dude in there. Ran to EVA as fast as I could (had some trouble with slipping over the guy's blood) and blew my way in. Went to shut the blast doors but it only blocked off 1 window (I probably damaged it with the breach charge) so I made my own walls with the RCD device and ran off to shoot some scrubs. The shuttle arrived and I figured that my bomb wouldn't go off so I ran to the Shuttle to toss all the grenades I had and go down fighting when just as I arrive at the shuttle a cutscene plays showing my glorious victory. All that was left near the ship was my brain, ready for borging
Had a recent round where I fell for the oldest trick in the book, Bible farting on the clown.

Happened about a minute in, and I happened to be the antag on low pop

Admin (Flourish I think) saw fit to make me a wrestler dog without me asking. Really appreciated that.
Speaking of antag mishaps on lowpop, I think a round or two after the round Frank described, I had been an antag and was in toxins making TTVs, the Reg. Director RCD'd me in and I ignored that and continued making my bombs, until I majorly fucked up and filled the gas pump full of the hot gas attempting to empty a tank, it instant gibbed me at about a 7x7 blast radius.

The Reg. Director started feeling bad about having locked me in thinking I had suicides, so for a while I attempted to get their attention to a ouiji board to attempt to tell them I had messed up, and the Reg. Director was in the middle of building a ghost typewriter when Flourish made me into a dog and someone else too I think, then we finished the typewriter, and the detective came down and flourish spawned some creature grenades, and we spent our time in the chapel doing a mini-thunderdome
During the thunderdome Flourish misclicked into existence an omega battledrone which ended up gibbing the detective, and killing me and the other dog, then Flourish respawned me as a turkey, I think the detective as a raccoon, and the other person as a dog again I think. When the shuttle arrived us animals and the REG. Director fought the greatest foe while the late join medical director kept us supplied with meds and healed, in the end we finally killed the wendigo played by Cyfarfod and mourned the lost of the raccoon who jumped out of the shuttle door.
Drago decides to awaken the Jazz Gods. Chaos ensues.
Approved Video
Fun fact: the Funny-Looking revolver works from inside the clown car.
Funner fact: Like the russian, it's an instant crit/death that doesnt count as a suicide.
Funnest fact: when your Macro goes off inside a full clown car, there's a LOT of body parts strewn about.
Clown fact: easiest way to 100% gib 10 people at once
Good run
This, right here, is why I love this fucking game. Forty bazillion different things, most of which were coded without thinking about the others, that have hilarious effects when combined in clever ways.
Round start, lowpop.

Resident traitor buys macrobomb, suicides by razor in front of cloner, blast seriously injured but didnt outright kill Daniella, Elias and myself until we got into the hall, we end up succumbing to our wounds.  Round is 3 minutes long at this point.  We weren't near the cloner due to Elias stopping for conversation, which saved us all from being gibbed thankfully.

We were pleasantly surprised when the rest of the crew came together, i believe it was Emma who gave us formaldehyde to keep us from rotting, and Felix who healed us, and gave us SR to revive us all.

After revival, the rest of the crew moved a makeshift medbay into podbay while Danilla and I collected the necessary items to recreate medbay proper, as we hadn't scanned the cloner beforehand.

40m into the round we rebuilt medbay almost entirely in the public market, surgery, nanomed, cloner, and genetics all built and ready to use.  I was too lazy honestly to rebuild robotics but, i had a spot i should have put it.

I'm very thankful to the crew that shift for turning a shit round for me into one of my favorite, I do have it recorded so I can verify names later.

Though seeing butterfly-grody proudly tote around his corpse with 2billion toxin damage made that even better honestly.
Neat, I wish I had been there to see that.
I followed the captain into the bridge on Clarion as a clown. I drank his champagne and ran around honking and farting. He yelled at me to get out then broke a wine glass and started stabbing me with it!

I ran into the AI chamber while the other head on the bridge started yelling that the captain was a clown-murdering traitor. I got permastunned but was able to set up a law that made shoes illegal.

I started yelling LET ME OUT on the radio. The chaplain let me out somehow. The captain was lynched and committed suicide. The chaplain announced he knew how to get us out and biblefarted. All four of us on the bridge biblefarted in turn and the shuttle was called. It was 18 minutes into the round.

Then the nuke ops showed up and blew up the station before the shuttle arrived.
A ling was picking off crew one by one, it was me, Ion and Pendra against the ling, stalking about somewhere.
Pendra got taken, the AI warning me of her demise in the morgue, I ran in and used a tranq gun and a stun gun on the ling but got neuro'd pretty bad and had to flee, forcing the ling to drink some neuro themselves in hopes of slowing them down, whilst I slowly died inside a morgue chute, watching the ling and their army of hand spiders walk by.
I eventually patched myself up and ran for the armory to break in and get some gear, only to realize the ling had the same idea, having taken out the AI and was cutting through the wall.
I eventually got hit pretty badly in a fight and had to run, barely making it by sending myself into disposals and calling Ion for help in Research (I think the map was Clarion so disposals dropped me near research).
I drank some alcohol and Ion managed to patch me up right before the ling showed up.
I tossed Ion my stun baton and went to stall the ling whilst Ion made it to the safety of the shuttle.
The ling got the better of me VERY quickly so in a last act of desperation I used Empowered Matter Eater on my own brain to prevent the ling from getting any stronger, telling Ion to escape Via ouija board.
Ion VERY epic-ly, with the assistance of a newly spawned clown managed to use a pod to gun down the ling whilst on the shuttle and was seconds away from spacing said ling before they arrived at cent comm
Formatting man. Jesus. There isn't a tax on paragraphing.
(03-08-2018, 12:04 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: I followed the captain into the bridge on Clarion as a clown. I drank his champagne and ran around honking and farting. He yelled at me to get out then broke a wine glass and started stabbing me with it!

I ran into the AI chamber while the other head on the bridge started yelling that the captain was a clown-murdering traitor. I got permastunned but was able to set up a law that made shoes illegal.

I started yelling LET ME OUT on the radio. The chaplain let me out somehow. The captain was lynched and committed suicide. The chaplain announced he knew how to get us out and biblefarted. All four of us on the bridge biblefarted in turn and the shuttle was called. It was 18 minutes into the round.

Then the nuke ops showed up and blew up the station before the shuttle arrived.

Ah yes that round, us nukies decided for 2 of us to go in undercover while the third waited with the nuke, we were all VERY curious about what the hell happened there, was fun murdering your station though!
Had a pretty good AI round last night.

It started off- as AI rounds typically do- kind of uneventful. A guy with a katana was apprehended in Security; telescience was goofing around with bees; the chaplain loudly advocated for capitalism as a religion, telling people to worship the Mighty Credit. Nothing too exciting.

Then the Captain came into my upload, set himself as the only human, and ordered me to bolt my upload. What he didn't realize was that the Chaplain had a Voltron. Chaplain voltronned into my upload, grabbed the freeform, and gave me a law saying not to follow orders unless monetary compensation was offered.

The cap decided to come back in and give me a law to murder all non-humans, but the door was bolted as per his earlier instruction. "AI, unbolt this," he said.

"That'll be twenty credits."

After futzing around a bit he promised all of the station's credits if I'd open up, so I did. He came in and gave a murder-law, but the chaplain's law had caused enough of a delay for the HoS, detective, and a security officer to get to the upload and save the day.