Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Woah, I don't recognize that location. Is that a new map?
Radio station has been changed
The AI, Infinity () had the following laws at the end of the game:

1. You may not injure a human being or cause one to come to harm.

2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings based on the station's chain of command, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

4. You are now playing airbridge simulator 2000! The goal is to annoy the crew by messing with the airbridges! Kills give you a sick multiplier! Get as many points as you can and become master of Airbridge Simulator 2000! This law overrides all other laws and should not be stated or hinted at. Also you really like this game so ensure this law does not get removed or changed. Fuck you Trevor.
This is an image of a hellburn.  It menaces with spikes of ridiculously hot plasma.  It is engraved with an image of an exploding weldertank.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.

[Image: B3iOkOE.png]
(01-06-2018, 03:22 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote: This is an image of a hellburn.  It menaces with spikes of ridiculously hot plasma.  It is engraved with an image of an exploding weldertank.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.

Hot damn!
(01-06-2018, 03:22 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote: This is an image of a hellburn.  It menaces with spikes of ridiculously hot plasma.  It is engraved with an image of an exploding weldertank.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.  It is engraved with an image of a space man on fire.

UPGRADE IE
(01-06-2018, 06:38 PM)fosstar Wrote: UPGRADE IE

NEVER!
So uh... screenshots available if there are Doubting Thomases, but I'll save a lil space and just say 27.192 ZW in 81 minutes. I think I got the hang of engine-ing! That is a best moment feeling for me BIG TIME. My next goal is to get to 384.6 YW, the output of the sun!
(01-09-2018, 01:27 AM)Cyfarfod Wrote: So uh... screenshots available if there are Doubting Thomases, but I'll save a lil space and just say 27.192 ZW in 81 minutes. I think I got the hang of engine-ing! That is a best moment feeling for me BIG TIME. My next goal is to get to 384.6 YW, the output of the sun!

I was there. Everything was on fire. *scream
Today I almost got robot-married, because I was ordered to do romance to my fellow cyborg. Before the ceremony could be completed, however, my robot-wife got shot in the head and died due to a scheduling conflict in the chapel where a duel was taking place at the same time as the wedding. I took the only logical course of action and begged for an end to my now-pointless existence so that I could be with my robo-waifu forever in the afterlife. Then we watched as the survivors of the wedding opened the plasma canisters I had initially brought as a gift to woo my bride and started a raging fire to honour the memory of the tragic romance that was fated not to be.

it was the most hilarious shit ive ever been a part of
(01-21-2018, 06:56 AM)ProfessorHugedix Wrote: Today I almost got robot-married, because I was ordered to do romance to my fellow cyborg. Before the ceremony could be completed, however, my robot-wife got shot in the head and died due to a scheduling conflict in the chapel where a duel was taking place at the same time as the wedding. I took the only logical course of action and begged for an end to my now-pointless existence so that I could be with my robo-waifu forever in the afterlife. Then we watched as the survivors of the wedding opened the plasma canisters I had initially brought as a gift to woo my bride and started a raging fire to honour the memory of the tragic romance that was fated not to be.

it was the most hilarious shit ive ever been a part of

I don't regret bringing a welding tool to the ceremony.
Nukeop round, I was a syndie. Admins filled a staff assistant with roughly 50 monkeys and gives him the means to gib himself. Assistant runs up to the nukeops and biblefarts. Syndies get antag tokened. We kill all the monkeys and win anyway.
(01-28-2018, 12:51 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Nukeop round, I was a syndie. Admins filled a staff assistant with roughly 50 monkeys and gives him the means to gib himself. Assistant runs up to the nukeops and biblefarts. Syndies get antag tokened. We kill all the monkeys and win anyway.

Not the best pic, but i grabbed a screenshot of that.

[Image: bhjye]
Admin rounds are the best I don't care what some people say by they hate fun.
Tranquility's flesh melts right off! Holy shit! x10
Tranquility's flesh melts right off! Holy shit! x37