Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
(04-29-2017, 09:33 PM)Superlagg Wrote: nothing can stop a well balanced breakfast.
words to live by
I just had a round where I got artguns in the crate from vurdalak, and I activated three of the four, the other one was broken and immune to temperature changes. One of the activated ones did 6 brute damage, and I think some stamina. LAME. Another did 70 toxin damage, fucking sweet. Well, it did 35 but fired twice each click. The other one did 100 brute damage, KICK-ASS. Then there was some griefing sec, so I arrested them, but later they tried to murder a dude after I let them go, I hit them twice with the 100 brute gun, they died pretty damn quick. Dude also then went braindead cause I tried to borg them, nothing.

At centcom I also duel-wielded my two good ones, having 'sold' my shitty one mostly as a prank, and I'm pretty sure if we had like 30 extra seconds I would have killed all of the like, 4 people at centcom
(04-30-2017, 12:45 AM)NateTheSquid Wrote: I just had a round where I got artguns in the crate from vurdalak, and I activated three of the four, the other one was broken and immune to temperature changes. One of the activated ones did 6 brute damage, and I think some stamina. LAME. Another did 70 toxin damage, fucking sweet. Well, it did 35 but fired twice each click. The other one did 100 brute damage, KICK-ASS. Then there was some griefing sec, so I arrested them, but later they tried to murder a dude after I let them go, I hit them twice with the 100 brute gun, they died pretty damn quick. Dude also then went braindead cause I tried to borg them, nothing.

At centcom I also duel-wielding my two good ones, having 'sold' my shitty one mostly as a prank, and I'm pretty sure if we had like 30 extra seconds I would have killed all of the like, 4 people at centcom

I'll never forget the day I found an insta-gib melee artifact. I tested it on me. After repsawning as a ghost drone, I brought it on the station. Dont forget kids: DO NOT TEST ARTIFACTS ON YOU
I was a traitor doctor, I would go up to people offering to give them treads, only to remove their brains, I then gave the brain to a roboticist, then BOOM, they now have treads, as a borg
Well, I was doing my thing post-salting and playing medical director. I was chatting with Elias, running around helping gather supplies for mad science when suddenly...

BASKETBALL WIZARD! He slam dunked someone, spun around with a ball and there were cluwnes, meteors, bball and carnage all over. We start to recover, when magnetic fields happen. Most of us died.

Eventually the clown bball wizard had his arms removed, asked the handspider for a hand, and was later chokefarted to death by a vengeful cluwne.

Then zombies happened.

And a SURPRISE LING as bonus.

The ling absorbed my corpse, and was later eaten by zombies.

Only the fish man made it to the shuttle.
(05-07-2017, 09:06 PM)The_Rain Wrote: Well, I was doing my thing post-salting and playing medical director. I was chatting with Elias, running around helping gather supplies for mad science when suddenly...

BASKETBALL WIZARD! He slam dunked someone, spun around with a ball and there were cluwnes, meteors, bball and carnage all over. We start to recover, when magnetic fields happen. Most of us died.

Eventually the clown bball wizard had his arms removed, asked the handspider for a hand, and was later chokefarted to death by a vengeful cluwne.

Then zombies happened.

And a SURPRISE LING as bonus.

The ling absorbed my corpse, and was later eaten by zombies.

Only the fish man made it to the shuttle.

Never change goon, never change.
That sounds amazing.
whatever that infinite electricity lightning storm shit was on the shuttle a couple hours ago was pretty funny, if also kind of terrible
Continuing to try and master cog1 hellburns

Managed to get up to 700 PW today. Then someone patched one of my engine holes making most of the southern half of the station uninhabitable capable of sending you into deep crit in seconds.
I got my first gang leader roll today and uh, I stole the sun and space got really dark.
[Image: b3dbe7f48bb24e3795b809b7bb937eec.png]
[Image: 20b12adb3bf04d8e8027d0343f83356e.png]

Then the sun escaped.
It's not really a moment, but I had a pretty interesting round at my own expense yesterday.

I was the captain, and about five minutes in a scientist slipped me up and fed me a pill that knocked me out for ages and put me in the red. He stole all my shit, used stable mutagen to steal my identity (Dennis Algiers) and change my name to Meatloaf, and left me for dead in the test chamber.

Fortunately, I had hid my spare before getting mugged, so I went and got it. I set the AI with a law saying I was captain and that Dennis Algiers was not human.

Unfortunately, the AI got reset pretty quickly, and nobody believed that I was the real captain and the guy with my name and gear was an impostor. The spare was taken from me and everyone said my story was bullshit. The false cap had been wearing a gas mask, and I thought it was to conceal a voice changer and accused him of this. He'd actually used stable mutagen, and dramatically revealed this while I was being arrested.

By the end of the round, another guy who'd been fighting the cap managed to convince sec that Dennis was, in fact, a bad guy, and that I probably hadn't been lying. The false captain wasn't allowed on the shuttle and, even though the HoP immediately tazed and cuffed me, I'd won, sort of.

Even after the round people thought the false captain had been framed, because the guy who convinced sec turned out to have been a spy.

Usually if you steal someone's identity I'd suspect it's better to make sure they're dead, but sometimes leaving them alive can make for some interesting conflict, especially if you give them a new identity while you're at it.
I was that HoP, and I was just as clueless as everyone else. Never would've suspected that someone would go through all that length to steal someone's identity, but I'm really glad they did because that was some grade-A conflict! I tazed and cuffed you because I figured you were either a fantastic changeling or a crimeclown with a grand finale up your (nonexistent) sleeve. That, and I stumbled across three tazers and didn't want them to go unused.

Thanks for the fun round, both of you!
bbbbuuuummmmmppppp
Last night I attempted and suceeded to set off the packet controlled nuclear charge for the first time. Now I just have to roll traitor mechanic and build a bunch on the station.

It seems less destructive than can bombs I've set off - but the self destruction timer countdowns in chat causing mass panic is it's own reward (Can SBR only announces being armed)

Someone had the fun idea of setting the timer high and giving the crew a fair shot at disarmament and survival - so we'll see A beaming sun
In the course of your medical duties, you have recovered a microbomb implant from a traitor. A second traitor is rapidly approaching with a c-saber and an intent to murder you. There is no one else around to be harmed by collateral damage. What do you do?

If your answer was "implant yourself with the microbomb, then succumb so quickly that the c-saber wielding traitor is caught in the explosion, then promptly ganged up on by crew alerted by the noise", you have made the same choice I did.
DrSingh told me I couldn't make the station fall into the sun.

All became fire.

[Image: 3X0yL5y.png]